Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

New DK changes on PTR

Frost

Talents (1)
    Hungering Rune Weapon Empower your rune weapon, gaining 1 Rune and 5 Runic Power instantly and every 1.5 sec for 1215 sec.

Unholy

Talents (2)

Dark Arbiter Summon a Val'kyr to attack the target for 15 sec. The Val'kyr will gain 1% increased damage for every 1 Runic Power you spend.
    Cooldown changed from 3 min cooldown to 2 min cooldown

Unholy Frenzy When a Festering Wound bursts, you gain 100% increased attack speed for 22.50 sec.

Completely meaningless changes and buffs in my book. Nobody is gonna replace castigator for UF because of the cleave potential and the protection of the opener. Maybe on strict patchwerk fights, but we will see.
    Dunno if arbiter is competitive, but my guess is only with shoulders.

At least we got something i guess... but as it stands for me, they have no creativity or solution to actually fixing UH. Perhaps this is just the start, but we will see, it could just be the start of the tuning.
    Last edited by mmoc8c93e36b48; 2016-11-23 at 06:06 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykee View Post
    Dunno if arbiter is competitive, but my guess is only with shoulders.
    It dosn't line up too well with the pet, usually you'll have the pet every 45 seconds (it lines up with soul reaper excellent if you have Shadow Infusion)

Considering we need to drop soul reaper i believe it's meh

Quote Originally Posted by zevah View Post
    It dosn't line up too well with the pet, usually you'll have the pet every 45 seconds (it lines up with soul reaper excellent if you have Shadow Infusion)

Considering we need to drop soul reaper i believe it's meh
    Infected claws is better than Shadow Infusion for higher gear levels, which means DA would sync pretty well with DT. Still isn't great.

Where did you see this info?

I think Blizzard is Tunning with Night hold in mind not just for 7.1.5 in a vaccum

1) 2 Min Dark Arbiter
    2) Unholy Frenzy buff
    3) Tier allowing Death Coils to apply wounds
    4) Convergence of Fates
    5) 4 Set allowing auto RC from wound bursts

If Blizzard is balancing with that combination in mind i would not be surprised
    Last edited by Baddok21; 2016-11-23 at 04:19 PM.

Deleted
    Patch 7.1.5 PTR - Build 23109
    The changes in tonight's build are not actually on the PTR yet. This is an incomplete snapshot of some upcoming changes.
    Ppl should stop freaking out every time. They already told us there will be more significant class changes on the next builds.

thats what you think hehehheHEEHHHHE
    rank 1 dk
    find me on vindicatum.com

Quote Originally Posted by Schlars View Post
    Ppl should stop freaking out every time. They already told us there will be more significant class changes on the next builds.
    That has been said since cata beta and look where we are now.....

Deleted
    People need to stop thinking the sky is falling, its just early beta, I am sure more will come.
    People need to stop worrying, beta isn`t over, I am sure more will come.
    People need to stop worrying, it's pre Release patch, I am sure at 110 we will be fine.
    People need to stop complaining, Addon has just released, I am sure they will fix us in the next patch.
    People need to stop crying, it was only the first patch. I am sure we will get tuned in the upcoming patch.
    People need to stop raging, Blizzard will surely fix us next time.
    People need to stop...

... lying to themselfes when we talk about DKs.

Deleted
    Well, I can see a DA build with UF and legendary bracer/shoulder combo pulling ahead now.
    UF was already decent with the bracers and should be even better now. Also it synergizes really well with both the tier bonus and DA, since you spam DC alot.

I wonder if the buff to BoS from last build and hungering rune weapon buff this build will make a BoS build playable and competative. I love BoS as a skill and wish it would come back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poisongaz View Post
    I wonder if the buff to BoS from last build and hungering rune weapon buff this build will make a BoS build playable and competative. I love BoS as a skill and wish it would come back.
    Haven't seen actual proof yet, but some people in DK discord were saying that on PTR BoS/HRW/Horn of Winter/Murderous Efficiency is now a really strong build with the right legendaries. Like 20-30% stronger than current RA/Obliteration build for ST. Again, no proof just anecdotal rumors.

New build: http://www.wowhead.com/talent-calc/d...ght/frost/cSKM
    Last edited by mmoc837b538ece; 2016-11-23 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by oromiseldaa View Post
    Haven't seen actual proof yet, but some people in DK discord were saying that on PTR BoS/HRW/Horn of Winter/Murderous Efficiency is now a really strong build with the right legendaries. Like 20-30% stronger than current RA/Obliteration build for ST. Again, no proof just anecdotal rumors.
    I was gonna say pair the belt and the ring together and you have some stupid high uptime on BoS. I would imagine ring would be most important though.
    Although maybe belt is a bit overkill. Bracers would be really really good for it as well.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! such a joke.

Dark Arbiter Summon a Val'kyr to attack the target for 15 sec. The Val'kyr will gain 1% increased damage for every 1 Runic Power you spend. Unholy Death Knight - Level 100 Talent. 30 yd range. Instant. 3 min cooldown. 2 min cooldown.
    Hungering Rune Weapon Empower your rune weapon, gaining 1 Rune and 5 Runic Power instantly and every 1.5 sec for 12 15 sec. Frost Death Knight - Level 58 Talent. Instant. 1 sec cooldown.
    Unholy Frenzy When a Festering Wound bursts, you gain 100% increased attack speed for 2 2.5 sec. Unholy Death Knight - Level 58 Talent.

Time to fucking re-roll fire mage, fuck you blizzard.
    Last edited by extinction1337; 2016-11-23 at 09:10 AM.

Unholy still needs some tuning up for the dmg in general though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by spanishninja View Post
    Infected claws is better than Shadow Infusion for higher gear levels, which means DA would sync pretty well with DT. Still isn't great.
    If we sync DA with DT then we stop syncing Apocalypse.

Maybe DA is better to sync with DT if we have the shoulders (which I do) but it's not a clean buff nor QoL, it's just more messy.

The shoulder's sometimes backfire already due to CD holding to line up everything, maybe they should just buff the shoulder to give you a buff that increases the damage of the next DA/Gargoyle/Apocalypse instead of having to cast everything at the same time.

Deleted
    They are just trolling us...I just can't....

Last one still playing Unholy, turn out the lights.

10+ Year Old Account
    I re-rolled to Frost from Unholy and got some decent legendaries. Now they push me to re-roll back to Unholy with zero spec legendaries. Strange ... I feel like I was fucked by Blizzard ...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aivenarion View Post
    I re-rolled to Frost from Unholy and got some decent legendaries. Now they push me to re-roll back to Unholy with zero spec legendaries. Strange ... I feel like I was fucked by Blizzard ...
    A) They always said that the top spec for a class should always stay the top spec, and they would never buff a spec that wasn't the best one to the top to avoid re-rolls. They already failed at this, expect Unholy to be the top spec this expansion.

B) There are literally 0 buffs to unholy so far this patch, why do you need to change again?