Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Is that with the nerfed DoS?

Quote Originally Posted by Velinn View Post
    Hey, you'd probably upgrade

Trinket > Boots > Shoulders > Bracers > Ayala > Prydaz > Legs > Belt > Gloves > Sephuz imo, so depends what you have!
    Cool thanks, I currently have bracers > ayala > legs > gloves > sephuz. The reason I asked is because I use the ring & gloves 99% of the time only using the bracers if I have to tank m+.

Hey guys,, anyone having problems with his damage after nighthold went live?i am experiencing a massive drop in dps numbers,, like 50-60 k,, i Sim at around 530 but i can hardly get more than 390atm,, i doubled checked rotation but i don't see doing anything wrong,,

i just got [Convergence of Fates] 890, by using it i lost like 5% mastery, down to 79% mastery lol
    but worth i guess it increased my dmg overall, im using it with [Unstable Arcanocrystal] 860 accourding to simcraft

what bother me is this stats from simc
    Pawn: v1: "arms": Strength=11.35, CritRating=10.66, HasteRating=27.06, MasteryRating=20.83, Versatility=14.05 ) "note: center scale was on"
    it says i should go for more haste which i really don't understand
    @Velinn can you tell me how much str=mastery?

Deleted
    Are the legendarys in the current compendium simmed with the 4p or without? Because my gloves still sim very high without 4p

Quote Originally Posted by Rectan View Post
    Are the legendarys in the current compendium simmed with the 4p or without? Because my gloves still sim very high without 4p
    Without 4 set

- - - Updated - - -

Do we use 2 slams/1 FR or 3 slams after execute? Wont 2slams/1 FR be better since we then wont waste a global cooldown as if you use 3 slams and you get a proc on the last slam you waste a global cooldown

What is right way to use draught of souls trinket to make most dps?

Quote Originally Posted by Zli View Post
    What is right way to use draught of souls trinket to make most dps?
    Just from testing it on dummies I believe the best way to use it is to Charge/FR>CS>Build 3 FR's>CDS/MS>Trinket>Try to fill that last global or two with BC up.

My 885 does 9.6M damage in the opener.

Did anyone do the math on what optimal gear would be for arms... and what would the stats be for 900 ilvl ... from EN/TOV/NH/M+ loot

Do you guys see any point to try out Shoulders+ Pants combo instead of ring + pants on Skorpyron, Botanist and maybe Spellbender? Since RNG is capricious lately, i was just wondering for aoe/cleave fights for easier AoE CS applications?

Deleted
    What You think about upcoming trinket changes?

so lets talk about haste and 4 piece.

in testing i can get 6 GCDS in battlecry with 16-17% haste. should i be sacrificing haste down to this 16-17% for mastery or should be aiming for something else? thanks

EDIT: after running some sims it seems that haste becomes less important after 4 piece, simming all the way down to 16% haste increased my overall DPS.
    Last edited by kaganpwnz; 2017-01-27 at 06:31 PM.

Deleted
    I just wanna add my experiences lately.

Pre-NH release I had around 22% haste and ~86% Mastery. My DPS swings were very wild, and I was consistently rage starved. I have no noteworthy legendaries to equip (thank you, RNG) so was (and still am) running Prydaz and Najentus. No gloves, no ring, no pants - nothing.

With NH releasing I recently bumped my Haste up to 24.64% and dipped my Mastery down to 78%. I have a Convergence of Fates and 2-set bonus. Despite the huge Mastery loss, those 2.5% extra Haste and CoF has made an enormous difference. Despite losing a huge chunk of Mastery my dps has not only gone up slightly but also stabilized more due to so much extra rage generation. I still get some crazy dps swings due to bad RNG, but am very rarely Rage staved anymore. In fact I find myself often capping and desperately dumping it into FR - something that would literally never happen previously.

I was surprised that Simcraft weighs Haste so highly at first, but playing with it can understand why. I'm sure the CoF procs have a profound effect on the matter also, as I'm able to pop BC more often which helps the rage income, but the Haste difference in itself seems to have a HUGELY positive effect the more you get above 22%. At least without 4-set.

i've simmed 4pc with chest and 4pc with pants a lot of times (i have ring/gloves, so set gloves are not an option)

considering there is not a single decent chest that drops in NH compared to the bis leg slot, i can't help myself but think the chest is actually a better equip than the leg set.

p.s. while we are here: every sim i made sofar has archavons heavy hands in front of legs/trinket despite the statloss on the setgloves (i've made every sim with 4pc)

i've done 20-30 repeats and they are always ahead (i simmed with 900 ilvl gear + 920 weapon + draught + appendages)
    maybe the gloves are the best equip with the ring still?

anyone please?

Quote Originally Posted by Kitaen View Post
    anyone please?
    You have to take account into your own gear and legedarys. You should balance tier pieces around from what you have. But FYI Nythendra (first boss in Emerald nightmare) drops a very powerful chest for us.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakash View Post
    You have to take account into your own gear and legedarys. You should balance tier pieces around from what you have. But FYI Nythendra (first boss in Emerald nightmare) drops a very powerful chest for us.
    which is per se 20 ilvl lower than the legs sadly and will, under regular circumstances, never be a contender to the NH legs

I have read several guides and the arms compendium but still feel im missing something essensial or am i just bad?
    Being in the 70-80 percentile would be my goal.

Logs : https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ht=44&source=5

Armory : http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hillias/simple

I did not use old war potions on the fight, but im looking for fails in rotation or just generally mistakes.
    Very grateful if you can give me some useful advice, Thank you.
    Last edited by Ithilias; 2017-02-01 at 10:13 PM.

Deleted
    Hello guys.

I want to level an alt and i cant decide between paladin, warrior and warlock. What i would like to ask is how are warriors doing since 7.1.5 launched? What spec provides better dps? Is there a legendary that u ABSOLUTELY must have in order to play the spec well, like the ring for Havoc DHs?

I enjoy playing all these classes and i would like to hear ur opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Erathus View Post
    Hello guys.

I want to level an alt and i cant decide between paladin, warrior and warlock. What i would like to ask is how are warriors doing since 7.1.5 launched? What spec provides better dps? Is there a legendary that u ABSOLUTELY must have in order to play the spec well, like the ring for Havoc DHs?

I enjoy playing all these classes and i would like to hear ur opinion.
    I hate to rage at you, but, get off our forums you fucking pleb. Your question is in the wrong thread and the wrong forum. Go play the classes and figure it out. I'm going to nail it in here with you're probably wicked bad and it doesn't matter.