Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Bernie jokingly calls CNN "fake news" and they cut his mic

Oooops, lol. They learned from the best over at Fox.

Edit: They cut his "mic feed"
    Last edited by Pipebomb; 2017-02-11 at 09:36 AM.

Yes clearly they did that on purpose despite him literally saying it was a joke.

Same stupidity as that one post saying CNN anchors were laughing at dead people when an anchor was joking with another while a video clip was recording.

Edit: Doing 10 seconds of research, after they came back from the break Sanders was back and the interview continued.

CONSPIRACY!
    FAKE NEWS!
    MAGA!
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-02-11 at 09:29 AM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The funny thing about it all is now they have pretty much confirmed it as so by shutting off his mic..

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    The funny thing about it all is now they have pretty much confirmed it as so by shutting off his mic..
    Yeah far be it from me to actually suggest you be skeptical about bullshit claims like this considering after the commercial break he was back and the interview continued.

Deleted
    Wow OP is fakenews. Mic kept working, speakers didn't. Seems like some tech issue but hey we can make this into "Bernie jokingly calls CNN "fake news" and they cut his mic"

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Yeah far be it from me to actually suggest you be skeptical about bullshit claims like this considering after the commercial break he was back and the interview continued.
    Looked like a person behind the scenes didn't realize it was a joke and cut his feed. Was an accident. Not the first time CNN has cut the mic feed just like this when the topic goes where they don't want it. I can look up dozens of examples if you want...

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Yes understand that as did see the rest, but it does paint CNN in a bad light when audio is lost right after he jokingly says that CNN is fake news..

Um, they didn't cut his mic, he's still clearly talking. Her mic to him was what wasn't working. If it was intended to silence him they would have cut him off, not the other way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Zahard View Post
    Wow OP is fakenews. Mic kept working, speakers didn't. Seems like some tech issue but hey we can make this into "Bernie jokingly calls CNN "fake news" and they cut his mic"
    Err you're right they didn't cut his "mic", they cut his "mic feed". My bad, you get the idea.

My God, did he bomb the delivery out of that joke. Still, what will be rememberd in the end is that Sanders called CNN fake news. As they say in every joke there is at least a grain of truth. And here it seems there is more than just a grain.

http://www.westernjournalism.com/pol...-news-network/

Quote Originally Posted by Pipebomb View Post
    Looked like a person behind the scenes didn't realize it was a joke and cut his feed. Was an accident. Not the first time CNN has cut the mic feed just like this when the topic goes where they don't want it. I can look up dozens of examples if you want...
    "Looked like" to whom? His mic was still working. Her mic was still working.

The only thing that happened was that her feed to him broke. That's a pretty retarded way to censor somebody considering they could still speak.

- - - Updated - - -

Err you're right they didn't cut his "mic", they cut his "mic feed". My bad, you get the idea.
    'Cept it kind of destroys the entire point you're trying to make here since they didn't stop him from speaking.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-02-11 at 09:38 AM.

They did it on purpose.

This is how "live" works.
    1 Cut microphone by a low level "monitor" worker without asking (or thinking)
    2 Go to commercial and let a high level manager decide

Quote Originally Posted by grexly75 View Post
    Yes understand that as did see the rest, but it does paint CNN in a bad light when audio is lost right after he jokingly says that CNN is fake news..
    The audio wasn't lost. Did you watch the clip? You could hear both of them still.

I swear people are willing to eat up any kind of bullshit to support a preconceived notion. Drops like this happen all the time in interviews that don't happen in-studio.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by xenogear3 View Post
    They did it on purpose.

This is how "live" works.
    1 Cut microphone by a low level "monitor" worker without asking (or thinking)
    2 Go to commercial and let a high level manager decide
    His mic wasn't cut. Did you guys even watch the clip?

Never Trust CNN

Reuters is Sooooo Much better

http://www.reuters.com/

They also have stunning photos from all the Worlds Hotspots

'Cept it kind of destroys the entire point you're trying to make here since they didn't stop him from speaking.
    Not at all. Feel free to think otherwise, there's no way to prove anything either way.

Not at all. Feel free to think otherwise, there's no way to prove anything either way.
    "There's no way to prove either way, but I'm going to go about and not only insinuate but flatout falsely state that they were cutting his mic for saying 'Fake News.'"

Give me a break. You guys are trying so hard to push a narrative that it's actually quite pathetic.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-02-11 at 09:42 AM.

Yeah so clearly it must mean the most implausible outcome is the one that must be true!

Give me a break. You guys are trying so hard to push a narrative that it's actually quite pathetic.
    Because cable news networks have never cut off anybody. Just a quick "lol" calm down. "You guys" (I'm not a Trump supporter).

Because cable news networks have never cut off anybody. Just a quick "lol" calm down. "You guys" (I'm not a Trump supporter).
    Yeah your entire post history begs to differ.

The fact that you flatout lie in your OP, don't actually provide a complete contextual explanation that the interview continued after, and that you immediately go with this conspiracy bullshit of "THEY CUT HIS MIC!" (to the point that you had to be corrected on a less-than-two-minute-video-clip) shows you were interested in nothing but spreading a lie.

Sorry people called you out on your obvious agenda. Oops. Going to have to try a bit harder next time.
    Last edited by KrazyK923; 2017-02-11 at 09:46 AM.

Yeah your entire post history begs to differ.

The fact that you flatout lie in your OP, don't actually provide a complete contextual explanation that the interview continued after, and that you immediately go with this conspiracy bullshit of "THEY CUT HIS MIC!" (to the point that you had to be corrected on a less-than-two-minute-video-clip) shows you were interested in nothing but spreading a lie.
    What about my post history is pro-trump? Because I hate Hillary? I didn't lie, I was wrong and mispoke, I fixed it. If I typed Mic-Feed it still doesn't change the point that it's funny.

Not even my communist national TV-station would even think of pulling this stunt lol. Not because their morale is any better, but because they are aware that viewers would notice.

Sigh, CNN must be meant for poor sods with late-stage Jakob-Kreutzfelt disease.