Thread: Post Your UI

If you use Masque to skin your icons, HeyBarbaruiva created an awesome Masque skin to handle vertically cropped icons http://www.wowinterface.com/download...baruivaUI.html I use this for my faux "actionbars" in WeakAuras to great success.

If not, AddOnSkins also allows you to do this, I believe. I don't personally use it, but I'm fairly certain it allows you to handle horizontal stretch appropriately also.

this is what i'm playing with atm. There's still some stuff to get rid off, like crits in combat-text but i
    generally really enjoy playing like this

Quote Originally Posted by naisz View Post

this is what i'm playing with atm. There's still some stuff to get rid off, like crits in combat-text but i
    generally really enjoy playing like this
    i love the look of it, i would never have my frames in the default spot, but i love everything else. perfect 5/7

Quote Originally Posted by Aok View Post
    Eyh guys !
    Here's my current UI, would love to get comments on what to improve !

/watch?v=MNhtza7R68I
    Any chance for an import link? I love this!

Yeah that's some simple WeakAuras spell icons stretched to fit my needs but i have absolutely no clue how to crop the icons so that it don't mess up the visual like it currently does
    Use that link to HeyBarbaruiva's Masque skin please god, I have no idea how you can stand having those so horribly stretched D:
    (ps gz on mage tower skin, healing challenge is a bitch)

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hurrricanne View Post
    I have no idea how to do this, sorry ^^ '

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    Use that link to HeyBarbaruiva's Masque skin please god, I have no idea how you can stand having those so horribly stretched D:
    Already tried to use Barbaruiva Masque before as a guildmate told me to, maybe i'm retarded but there was no option that allowed me to properly get the result i want.
    The more important thing for me is to keep that rectangular shape of 79x20 :
    h t t p : / / 3.1m.yt/aIl6VV9.png (Sorry for the messed up link, MMOChampion won't let me post any links until i've posted more messages )

I'll give another try at Masque tho and keep you updated !

Deleted
    I have no idea how to do this, sorry ^^ '

Already tried to use Barbaruiva Masque before as a guildmate told me to, maybe i'm retarded but there was no option that allowed me to properly get the result i want.
    The more important thing for me is to keep that rectangular shape of 79x20 :
    h t t p : / / 3.1m.yt/aIl6VV9.png (Sorry for the messed up link, MMOChampion won't let me post any links until i've posted more messages )

I'll give another try at Masque tho and keep you updated !

And thanks, Healer challenge was not easy but doable once you've understand what and when to cc.
    Not gonna lie, i ended the last boss in my angel form, healing the NPC and praying that they had enough dps to end it before my dead healing form fade out x)

Deleted
    Ok i've added every info including the pastebin link for the Elvui Import in the description of the video, feel free to ask if you have any question about the setup or anything ^^

- - - Updated - - -

//2.1m.yt/BzmveTe.png
    (Sorry for the messed up links, MMOChampion won't allow me to posts links until i've got more messages posted with my account ^^' )
    I've added a Masque effect, looks better to me, what do you think ?

Ok i've added every info including the pastebin link for the Elvui Import in the description of the video, feel free to ask if you have any question about the setup or anything ^^

- - - Updated - - -

http://2.1m.yt/BzmveTe.png
    (Sorry for the messed up links, MMOChampion won't allow me to posts links until i've got more messages posted with my account ^^' )
    ftfy /10chars

- - - Updated - - -

//2.1m.yt/BzmveTe.png
    You could try THIS. There's a pastebin link that you can import and change to whatever you need to track.

//2.1m.yt/BzmveTe.png
    The icons are still stretched though? :\

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons

Nope, they are square.
    Just checked.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by slothington View Post
    There's a pastebin link that you can import and change to whatever you need to track.
    Already tried it, but i'm too dumb to make it works for my specific size of 79x20
    So ... Pretty sure what you've linked is the right solution for me but i have no clue how to make it work é_è

Yup ! Still stretched until i figure out a correct way to fix this while keeping the right proportions : /

Already tried it, but i'm too dumb to make it works for my specific size of 79x20
    So ... Pretty sure what you've linked is the right solution for me but i have no clue how to make it work é_è

Yup ! Still stretched until i figure out a correct way to fix this while keeping the right proportions : /
    https://pastebin.com/p5en0mj8

I got the best results if I put the code into the main animation.
    Make sure the animation duration is longer than the actual display duration. Else you get a little flicker, when the animation restarts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Urtgard View Post

I got the best results if I put the code into the main animation.
    Make sure the animation duration is longer than the actual display duration. Else you get a little flicker, when the animation restarts.
    Thanks for the help ! Hum, dumb question ... Where do i put this code ? ^^'

Made a short video of my current setup, elvUI/WAs, some really nice extras if you are playing Frost Mage TV/GS. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KmU_8mZhnA

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    Made a short video of my current setup, elvUI/WAs, some really nice extras if you are playing Frost Mage TV/GS. Enjoy!

Any chance of sharing those weak auras. Started levelling my mage up and would love them!

Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post

Looks good, but that sound effect each several seconds would drive me crazy

Thanks for the help ! Hum, dumb question ... Where do i put this code ? ^^'
    It's an import string for WeakAuras.

Open WeakAuras (/wa) and at the bottom below Icon, Bar, Group etc. is the option to import.