Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    OP's source is a comedian so I'll say his claim is doubtful.

It's time to let go of the hatred, we have almost 4 more years of his term to go.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by schwarzkopf View Post
    Having an insane idiot at the helm of the destructive power of the USA ... that's rational people that have an obsession.
    Rational people don't have obsessions.
    Rational people have moved on from the whole "Trump" thing. Since November 2016.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    You apparently don't understand 'rational' then.... if there is a lion chasing you to eat you, it is ENTIRELY rational to be obsessed with the lion.

Rational people have moved on from the whole "Trump" thing. Since November 2016.
    Ah, you are confusing lazy and rational.

The existential threat to humanity remains, in Trump ... rational people don't just ignore reality to make themselves feel more comfortable watching their TV shows.

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like that kind of attitude which caused any tragedy in the 20th century.

15+ Year Old Account
    Few people on this forum genuinely support Trump, but I hope we can all agree that assuming he has brain damage because he was caught on camera forgetting a name is idiotic.

You just had a disaster of an election, you don't fix that by acting like a child about it.

Trumps a threat to the United States and humanity in general, only people who don't give a shit about the species would move on from that.

But to answer the initial question, I think the only real mental issue Trump has is narcissism. Otherwise I think he's just senile. While I never agreed with him much even like 5 years ago he came off much more rational and normal in interviews and such, and he didn't have the tendency to be unable to complete basic sentences he does now. He's basically someone who is unluckily suffering from early senility more than anything else which is extremely dangerous in a President.

10+ Year Old Account
    You apparently don't understand 'rational' then.... if there is a lion chasing you to eat you, it is ENTIRELY rational to be obsessed with the lion.
    I think it's the case of you not understanding "obsession".
    Rational person wouldn't have time to waste being obsessed with the magnificent beast. Rational person would run away or fight for their life if there's nowhere to run.

Ah, you are confusing lazy and rational.
    Even if not being obsessed with someone is being lazy - being lazy doesn't exclude being rational. Not. Mutually. Exclusive.

The existential threat to humanity remains, in Trump ... rational people don't just ignore reality to make themselves feel more comfortable watching their TV shows.
    Yeah, that's a mark of rationality.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

I think it's the case of you not understanding "obsession".
    LOL ... "obsession: an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind."

Rational person would run away or fight for their life if there's nowhere to run.
    Run away from the lion, fight the lion, be aware of where the lion is and what it is doing at all times until the danger is passed ... as in ... OBSESSED.

First time you've got something correct.

You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    It's time to let go of the hatred, we have almost 4 more years of his term to go.
    If we ever want dignity back in our politics, we can't normalize this.

Also, I should probably throw in an obligatory "Republicans never shut their trap about Obama" for good measure.

Quote Originally Posted by Linadra View Post
    Well, he's old. Might not have the best memory, or just doesn't care about getting stuff right. Not sure I would at 70, but then again I wouldn't be running for important office either.
    Years of saying whatever the fuck you want and being surrounded by yes men certainly starts to shape your mentality. He has been successful bull shitting for most of his life, it is pretty hard to tell him to stop now or think that he would.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

The existential threat to humanity remains, in Trump ...
    Ah, histrionics. A common thing for those who are totally rational to engage in.

Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Ah, histrionics.
    You really don't like reality at all do you ... It isn't histrionics if it is about something real.

- - - Updated - - -

A brief rundown of the language behind the Trump AP interview.

1. Of the 6,220 Trump words Trump uses, 4,187 of them are monosyllabic
    2. There are four unprompted references to how he's an improvement from President Obama
    3. 35 uses of the word "great"
    4. Five references to his relationships, all of which are — coincidentally! — also great
    5. Four times he calls himself the greatest president
    6. One offer to the journalist of Coke, which Trump once said he's never seen a thin person drink
    7. 16 times when the author has to use the phrase "unintelligible" when he simply doesn't understand what Trump means
    8. Five answers that include the phrase "I don't know"
    9. Two claims that the country is being treated "unfairly"
    10. Four claims that he, Trump, is being treated unfairly by the media
    11. Eight unprompted references to his electoral college win
    12. Five references to the "fake media"
    13. Zero mentions of the opioid crisis, the refugee crisis, Afghanistan, the potential government shutdown, or the post-election surge in hate crimes
    14. One mention that "back when they did NATO there was no such thing as terrorism," which should be enough for us all.

10+ Year Old Account
    LOL ... "obsession: an idea or thought that continually preoccupies or intrudes on a person's mind."

Run away from the lion, fight the lion, be aware of where the lion is and what it is doing at all times until the danger is passed ... as in ... OBSESSED.
    Wrong. That's not obsession. that's just being in a short life or death situation. Obsession would be if after escaping or killing the lion you would go on a crusade against lions until there are non left. You know, "continually preoccupies". Even your ridiculously vague definition that you pulled out of your ass disagrees with you.

First time you've got something correct.
    Hmm, that's interesting. If you failed to get the sarcasm - that's sad, if you did get the sarcasm - then you agree with me that that's not rational.

Wrong. That's not obsession
    Sorry, but the dictionary disagrees with you ... reality disagrees with you.

life or death situation.
    That's where we are at - the human species is in a life or death situation, and Trump is at the helm.

Hmm, that's interesting. If you failed to get the sarcasm
    Just agreed with your statement that fear of Trump is a rational thing.... I always assume the best in people, as I did with you.

It is. Trump's anti-climate change position could destroy the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    Does posting 2-3 Trump threads a day really ease the pain of having lost to the worst presidential candidate in history? He won and he is here to stay.
    Complaining about other people complaining doesn't make you're complaining any better.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    OP's source is a comedian so I'll say his claim is doubtful.

No, my source is Trump's own words.

The comedian merely put them in a video.

Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    It is. Trump's anti-climate change position could destroy the planet.
    Well - technically the planet will be fine, life will be fine - it will only destroy human civilisation.

I suspect Elim Garak might think that's a good idea ... and to be honest, I partially agree with that sentiment.

In addition to the stuff he has already done to destroy civilisation, we have to be concerned with stuff he could do that would indeed destroy the planet.

USA v China is on the brink of happening, and it comes down to Trump's actions as to where it goes.... and Trump is showing that he can't grasp 2nd grade concepts let alone adult things.

Clinton made a funny face, therefore she had a stroke/something. So using their own reasoning...

So basically the best defense his apologists can come up with now is "hey if you want to talk about how terrible the President of the United States is, you're obsessed with him"?

From the same people who gave us the "thanks, Obama" meme.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Do you have an unhealthy obsession with the guy?
    Says the guy with that avatar lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.