Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I would create lots of single player dungeon out in the wilderness of azeroth. All the quests would revolve around these single player dungeons. The quest would be objectives rather than the typical fetch ten of this kill ten of that type quests. I would set it up so that when you are questing you are phased out into your own azeroth with the option of letting other players join you or you them. I would make the mobs and the resources denser. I would set up followers who are like bots that you can hire, healer, tank or damage dealing bots/followers. You could hire a small party of them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    I would create lots of single player dungeon out in the wilderness of azeroth. All the quests would revolve around these single player dungeons. The quest would be objectives rather than the typical fetch ten of this kill ten of that type quests. I would set it up so that when you are questing you are phased out into your own azeroth with the option of letting other players join you or you them. I would make the mobs and the resources denser. I would set up followers who are like bots that you can hire, healer, tank or damage dealing bots/followers. You could hire a small party of them.
    I would personally HATE that. WoW question needs to be made harder and more interesting, i agree on that point, but this solution would kill all the mmo aspect of the game.
    IMO, questing in a zone should be made of a scale of quests : fetch / "easy "quests > mini boss > challenge solo boss > multiplayer boss. These last boss would be necessary to defeat on order to progress in the zone questing. Eventualy, the quest achievement would be granted after finishing the dungeon related to the zone.
    > Questing needs to be harder, feel exiting and be integrated in the social aspect of the game.

I love OP's ideas!

I'd like the Forsaken to live in the upper part of Lordaeron as well, not ditching the Undercity of course, but rather making the city both underground and on the surface, with some strong fortifications in the territories they've conquered. Of course I'd like to see Gnomeregan fully retaken, Kezan completely rebuilt. I would love to the see the Alliance help retake Stratholme and make it a major city again, also maybe rebuilding Menethil harbour?

As for Kalimdor, I'd love to see Gadgetzan looking the same as it does in Hearthstone (I can't get enough of that jazzy murder time atmosphere haha), the Exodar floating above the draenei islands and those said islands looking even more like Shadowmoon Valley, being luxurious farming lands with a very serene atmosphere. I'd like to see some evolution around Ashenvale, maybe a de-corruption of the southern and northern parts of Felwood? Same as OP's for the barrens, I'd really enjoy seeing that awful breach filled with water and becoming a river, propagating life even more. I guess Un'Goro could have even more potential for titan-lore as well!

I really wish Blizzard will revamp the world soon, in a not-Cataclysmic way. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed what they've done to Azeroth with Cataclysm, but I feel like this world can't remain broken and injured forever: it needs to heal. So maybe not next expansion (fingers crossed Nzoth & Azsharaaaaaa) but probably the one after that!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Atethecat View Post
    If you were granted control of lore, how would you progress the lore of already established characters and the world in general.

For me, I would have Silvermoon City completely rebuilt with Lor'themar taking the mantle of King and Lady Liadrin taking the mantle of Queen with the Convocation of Silvermoon fully reestablished. I would want to show the cultural evolution of the sin'dorei with a massive divide between the elite and a poorer class. The elite being what you expect to see from belfs (snarky, arrogant and entirely focused on physical appearance) with fez-toting hozen servants in tow.

For night elves I would also show some evolution with the highborne becoming almost completely integrated due to the harsh circumstances of the Legion's invasion. Darnassus growing into a slightly larger city. Auberdine being rebuilt and Pearlfin jinyu refugees being permitted by Tyrande or Malfurion to build little fishing buildings under the circumstance they assist the native Sentinels with threats like naga as well as helping controlling unstable storms.

Gilneas being retaken and rebuilt and Stonemaul (Horde) ogres moving to the ruins of Theramore and building a Highmaul-esque Horde trading port.

Have Rokhan assume chieftain-ship of both the Darkspear and Horde-aligned Shatterspear tribe. The Echo Isles undergoing a little urbanization and economic prosperity.

Both dwarves and tauren undergoing a sort of multi-ethnic (?) explosion. The Dark Irons and Wildhammers becoming much more established (and accepted) in Khaz Modan. Meanwhile the Icemist taunka almost completely move into Mulgore (with a village in Winterspring). A small yaungol and Highmountain tauren population also being spread out across Thunderbluff.

The Tushui and Huojin capital being inter-facial on the Wandering Isle. The gnomes and goblins retaking Gnomeragon and Kezan respectively (with all the hijnks you would expect from them).

The Exodar floating above Azuremyst with draenei villages being spread all across the Isles. Complete with farms, children running around, shrines of Naaru and Light worship and free-roaming herds of tame elekk and talbuk imported from AU Draenor.

Stormwind and Orgrimmar staying relatively unchanged. The conditions in Westfall and the Barrens improving (the Great Divide becoming a giant river).

I could give two shits about the Forsaken...
    That's an Interesting thought, and I'd agree on most of them...

But I sorta have enough of Azeroth for 12 years, what I want Is a new planet entirely. New, planet, completely new.

Not Argus, not the Ethereal homeworld, not some planet we heared mentioned here and there. NEW, new landscapes, new races (One for each faction as well) new animals, new story potential for multiple characters, I'm sure the Horde and Alliance are running out of resources on Azeroth we might need the new planet for one reason or another. And that would breathe In an air of freshness Into the game. It's like when Outland was Introduced, It felt new, out of this world (Har har) and so on...

But If I was to change something on Azeroth:

- Calia Menethil married Anduin, unites the remnants of Lordaeron and restores the Plaguelands, all the cities with the help of the Argents, then marches west to retake the Capital. With the Gilneans and other alliance forces marching through Silverpine, retaking It bit by bit and then laying siege to Undercity... basically start an all out proper war betwenn the Alliance and Horde, what are we doing In World of Warcraft? Uniting together every few hours against an evil threat only to then go back to smashing eachother like It's mandatory In before the newest threat comes around In the next few days?

It really needs to feel like we're at war, we're going somewhere, and I know Blizzard had Calia say "Oh I forgot my claim to the throne, herp derp" no, they retcon things left and right, and you think having Calia be like that and just go off be a random priestess somewhere okay!? She's ARTHAS' SISTER! The only true claimant to the Lordaeron Throne, that has story potential. Especially as she's as young as Anduin, and the potential for the story Is right there.

And, most important of all It will get us Invested again, Calia Menethil marrying Anduin to reinforce their positions across Azeroth? Oh my! We were all Invested In the story since Warcraft 3 and that kinda died around Wrath, that could be another attempt at having us Invested... alongside having a new entire planet, with new characters and weird races we've never seen before, we could learn of the Void Lords (I have enough of demons for one expansion, and one half of the last expansion, go away).

There's great potential there, but Blizzard won't do It cause stubborn corporate pride... :/ and It's sad.
    Permabanned on WoW since April 14th 2015, main acc I had since vanilla gone and trashed for no good reason, 6+ years later still banned with more appeals resulting in my BATTLENET games being suspended for a month eachtime I try making TICKETS because I'm asking for help with the perma ban. Blizzard has stopped caring for their first veteran players and would rather we leave, considering the Lawsuit, can you afford to keep peps banned even for so long under questionable circumstances?

I still think it's a decent trade off for the Stonemaul ogres building a city atop the ruins of Theramore for my idea.

As for the people who want to see Lordaeron restored, I'm not a fan of the Forsaken (they're my least favorite race), but I don't think the Alliance would have any chance going into the parts of Lordaeron controlled by the Forsaken and conquering it. It would make more sense if the Plaguelands were restored and ruled by the Silver Hand as a neutral, but predominately Lordaeronian (resettled refugees) land imo.
    I would go with an ogre capital above Dire Maul, e.g. there's the mountain lake above Feralas and Dire Maul that's the perfect size for a new capital.

Quote Originally Posted by MindCookie View Post
    I love OP's ideas!

I'd like the Forsaken to live in the upper part of Lordaeron as well, not ditching the Undercity of course, but rather making the city both underground and on the surface, with some strong fortifications in the territories they've conquered. Of course I'd like to see Gnomeregan fully retaken, Kezan completely rebuilt. I would love to the see the Alliance help retake Stratholme and make it a major city again, also maybe rebuilding Menethil harbour?

As for Kalimdor, I'd love to see Gadgetzan looking the same as it does in Hearthstone (I can't get enough of that jazzy murder time atmosphere haha), the Exodar floating above the draenei islands and those said islands looking even more like Shadowmoon Valley, being luxurious farming lands with a very serene atmosphere. I'd like to see some evolution around Ashenvale, maybe a de-corruption of the southern and northern parts of Felwood? Same as OP's for the barrens, I'd really enjoy seeing that awful breach filled with water and becoming a river, propagating life even more. I guess Un'Goro could have even more potential for titan-lore as well!

I really wish Blizzard will revamp the world soon, in a not-Cataclysmic way. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed what they've done to Azeroth with Cataclysm, but I feel like this world can't remain broken and injured forever: it needs to heal. So maybe not next expansion (fingers crossed Nzoth & Azsharaaaaaa) but probably the one after that!
    An updated Gadgetzan in the style of Hearthstone would be cool. I would also like to see a lot of destroyed settlements in Kalimdor and EK restored. At least taken over by other (neutral) races, that would be creative. Maybe even have ancient ruins like Eldarath rebuilt by one of the elven races.

In Vanilla it felt like the Horde was starting to colonize and develop Southern Kalimdor. It felt like the Alliance was trying to rebuild. In Cata it felt like both factions were trying to survive. I think that a revamp should show a golden age for the races.

An updated Gadgetzan in the style of Hearthstone would be cool. I would also like to see a lot of destroyed settlements in Kalimdor and EK restored. At least taken over by other (neutral) races, that would be creative. Maybe even have ancient ruins like Eldarath rebuilt by one of the elven races.

In Vanilla it felt like the Horde was starting to colonize and develop Southern Kalimdor. It felt like the Alliance was trying to rebuild. In Cata it felt like both factions were trying to survive. I think that a revamp should show a golden age for the races.
    Adding settlements to ancient ruins would be interesting, or at least adding SOMETHING to those areas. As it stands...non-instanced vanilla ruins are pretty drab, and quests do nothing to add value to them.

I'm not sure if I'd want to mess with dungeon ruins though - other than adding to their open world versions (iirc, Zul Gurub is empty when you fly into it). IMO it would be better to just make the dungeon content relevant again so people actually experience what the dungeons are about at all....rather than facerolling through them to gain a few levels.

Deleted
    Let's see... in no specific order:
    - The whole High King gets dropped. Like really, it sort of fit Varian as a military commander, but Anduin? No, just no. If they need to, remake it as a Supreme Commander and give it to an actual war commander with experience, like Jarod Shadowsong or Genn Greymane or Muradin. No High King bullshit.
    OR, even better, have the Alliance be somewhat like the EU, with one leader dealing with a certain aspect of society.
    For example, the dwarves could deal with the economical aspect like making sure that there are enough assets of what the Alliance needs, gnomes with the technological aspect and research, humans with manpower and arcane magic aspect, night elves with food, lumber and druidic aspect (especially since now they have followers of the Light too, it would mean that night elves follow every religion followed in the Alliance, even if their belief in Elune is primal), draenei with transport (due to portals, crystal ships and such) and the Light, worgen with anti-curse and healthcare and pandaren with ... ummm... therapy for soldiers.
    For Alliance leader stuff:
    1. Anduin gets some actual development where he's not just an edgy teen, I'll talk later about it
    2. Velen starts having these visions and nightmares due to the death of his son, with the help of Nobundo you are tasked with entering his mind and helping him. This creates a sort of dream-setting that can look in any way. Also we either get Yrel here or get another draenei get some development from our world, since most draenei with development in our universe are dead.
    3. Council of Three Hammers - Moira discovers some Bronzebeard dwarves plotting the retaking of Ironforge for the Bronzebeards only. She starts preparing. Both Falstad and Muradin find out she's preparing for something, but neither want to tell the other as to not alarm them in case it's nothing, so they each raise small groups. At some point Moira reaches a part of Ironforge where the plotters should have been, but she's there alone. Muradin and Falstad burst in through separate doors, each first blaming Moira then blaming the other side, thinking the other side allied with Moira to flush them out. However, the plotters also burst in, with ancient earth elementals and attack all. Mora defends both Falstad and Muradin somehow, even if she is almost killed. They win. At the end Muradin and Falstad admit their wrong and realize Moira has changed. Moira gets better and Falstad and Muradin agree to give Moira the full leadership of the dwarves if they remain her councilers and she treats all dwarves the same. She agrees. And we finally get a united dwarf leadership.
    4. Gnomes - first, 1-2 more gnome characters developed. Second, gnomes are a democracy based on merits. You get to elect your leader based on their accomplishments. So you do.
    We get 2 leaders to choose from. Gelbin on one side, Toshley on another and Millhouse as the third. Each bring their own way on finally dealing with Gnomeregan. No matter which one wins, Gnomes will still get an expanded district in Ironforge as their home. This is a one time event spanning a year, the efforts of all servers and regions are counted, and when it ends, it's over and produces effects. Similar for Shifting Sands event, only for Alliance only.
    Gelbin has found a way to reclaim another part of it but forever sealing the rest, if he wins you reclaim part of Gnomeregan and it becomes the gnomes starting area, dealing with repairing the parts of Gnomeregan you reclaimed. Toshley has decided that it's not worth the effort and they should build a new one, so you build a new Gnomeregan on top, sealing Old Gnomeregan forever. You deal with the building as the new gnome starting zone. Millhouse thinks that part of why the leper gnomes were so hard to defeat was that they remained underground, so he devises a plan to "blow the top off" Gnomeregan, which succeds, exposing the city (but damaging it greatly). You then deal with both the remaining troggs, elementals and repairing what's left as the gnome starting zone.
    Whomever wins becomes leader of gnomes.

- For the Horde and how they are ruled and how they deal with stuff there need to be some changes:
    1. orc leader - Saurfang, we need to see him more around. We also need to see him and those around him still mopping up former Garrosh supporters who stood hidden.
    2. troll leader - Rokhan? I think he's the only troll left that has some development... more development for 1-2 troll characters. Me must see him get the blessing of the Loa.
    3. Baine Bloodhoof. Who? No, really, he's been leader since Cataclysm and done less than his father, and his father was actually super old so it made sense. Baine needs to step up and DO SOMETHING.
    4. It would be nice to have a mini-civil war between goblins where you, as a player, can actively support one side or another and, based on how many players support each side, that side actually wins. That way we'd see if Boss Mida is more loved, for example, and give the goblins some development. Gazglowe could be the third contender, in the end, he did help the Horde a lot when they started out.
    This is a one time event spanning a year, the efforts of all servers and regions are counted, and when it ends, it's over and produces effects. Similar for Shifting Sands event, only for Horde only.
    And while we're here, Ratched becomes Horde. It makes 0 sense for it to be neutral, especially considering they helped the Horde when they could.
    5. Blood elf and forsaken leaders are ok with development now, they each got a bit, Sylvannas quite a bit actually. For now we need to have the initial Horde have some positive development.
    6. Pandarens lose their leader. Like, it was clear at the end of Siege of Orgrimmar that Ayssa and Jin would come together and all. They should no longer be alliance/horde alligned. Pandaren players are mercenaries. The end.

- Azuremyst and Bloodmyst brought up to current day. The whole questline in both zones would be about figuring out how to make it active again by getting resourced. In Azuremyst it would be about ensuring deals with the night elves and furbolgs by doing specific quests for them and for Bloodmyst it would be about securing former Exodar components and transporting them back. At the end of the two zones, the Exodar becomes operational and floats. However, it floats towards the Legion homeworld. The draenei are welcomed in Moonglade, where they get a district. (you'll understand why Moonglade in a sec)

- Quel'thalas brought up to current day. You see rebellions popping up as, if we remember, some blood elves weren't so keen originally on abandoning the Alliance and joining the Horde and got mind-controlled. They are now released, supported by high elves, and there's this sort of civil war.
    The rebels manage to siege Silvermoon. The council of mages of Silvermoon, lead by Aetheas decides to re-shield Silvermoon, but there is a Nightbourne mage that tells Loth'remar that the spell is wrong and it will lead to great damage. Hearing of this he gathers all the population he can and leads them into boats (seems Silvermoon would have a nice fleet) just to see Aetheas activate the shield... and Silvermoon disappearing, being replaced by a crater. Blood elves relocate to the Capital City (Undercity), only they raze the ruins on top of it and start building back their blood elf town on top of Undercity.
    Undercity becomes the Horde Eastern capital.

- Zul Aman becoming a zone. Like, not a raid, a full zone you can quest in.

- Teldrassil has its roots reach N'zoth. it gets corrupted. The night elves realize of this beforehand thanks to Malfurion coming back and evacuate it and go back to their old pre-WoW capital, NIGHTHAVEN. The fall of Teldrassil becomes the night elves' starting zone, dealing with helping the injured, undermining Horde efforts of attempting to stop the night elves from reclaiming Nighthaven and getting the demi-gods ready to fight in Teldrassil. The night elf Moonglade campaign ends with everyone that can be saved being saved and them setting a massive force for Teldrassil (but you are still sent to Darkshore due to old Cataclysm problems).

- Nighhaven becomes the Western Alliance capital. It would have a main night elf district, with ancients and caves and stumps, but also a draenei distruct, making it a big crystal building with smaller draenei style-buildings around it and a worgen district, with actual traditional worgen architecture, with one of their peace trees (like Darnassus one) in middle. This could spread around the lake.
    Nighthaven thus becomes the capital of night elves, draenei, worgen.

- Teldrassil becomes a high level zone. The tree is partially torn now, finally fixing "the stump" It is split in 2 zones: Kalidar (which will be the stump after the tree falls) and Teldrassil Crown (which is the log and the upper part, fallen into the sea and floating):
    1. Teldrassil Crown is mostly Darnassus and some parts of current Teldrassil and a new part with the log part that has fallen on the side. In Darnassus you deal with fallen night elves raised as abominations, you wake the Oracle (which seemed to be an ancient) and secure it, you recover artifacts from Darnassus (seems the night elves didn't try to hide the Bell there as their first artifact, they had many more hidden, just protecting them from the evil forces using them, and each artifact can create a different situation around). Horde is allowed to join in to help after Malfurion asks aid from the tauren. This creates tension and everyone tries to secure the artifacts first, both for the protection.
    On the log side you end up having some fight between two factions, mostly due to forsaken trying to raise night elves. However, it's not Horde-Alliance, it's more like Druids vs Necromancers, where night elves try to lay the souls of those fallen to rest and plant ancient seeds to slowly grow ancients while the necromancers (mostly forsaken, but can have humans too) claim that raising them would benefit the night elves more now, even if the night elves brought back would be undead.
    As a player of any race, you can choose either side, for both sides would have an argument.

2. Kalidar - the stump, more or less a fight around Old God minions and claiming the heart of Teldrassil and curing it to at least use it to strenghten Nordrassil instead from Old God power forever.

- Winterspring - Starfall Village - goes back to Alliance. Horde can get the goblin town. More quests for both.

- Mulgore - the mesa with the cave crumbles due to a forsaken experiment, you deal with the aftermath as well. Due to the situation, the tauren are forced to relocate to Orgrimmar as the remaining mesas are weakened greatly. They make their tents and stuff on top of the Orgrimmar mesas.

-Orgrimmar - besides the tauren, the trolls get a bigger part, like a whole area only trolls. Orgrimmar is now dominated by orcs, trolls and tauren.

- Stormwind - it seems that despite the best efforts of the architects, the damage done by Deathwing has been huge. The whole mountainside is in danger of collapsing. Plus, it seemed that Varian was informed of this but decided to hide it from the rest of the people to not make them fear more as they had several major problems in other places. It was a bad decision. Anduin is actually grows as a leader without being a retard now. First he attempts to secure the land, so it doesn't slide. He still evacuates the districts most in danger (Mage and Cathedral quarters). You are tasked with different things, but you fail. He then calls on the dwarves, who try different things but can't do anything and advise him to move all his people and welcome him to that empty area north of Ironforge and south of Wetlands where there is nothing. Anduin decides to set his people on their parth while him and part of a force remain to at least try.
    At one point, most of Stormwind starts sliding, but Anduin calls upon the Light to somehow enhance the shamans of the dwarves and hold the mountain as he doesn't want to lose Stormwind too, the graves of his mother and father. The ghost of Varian appears telling him that he will always be there with him and that Stormwind is not just this stone and wood place, but Stormwind is where the people under his command reside. Anduin understands and lets go, and we see Stormwind crumble in the seas.
    Anduin moves to New Stormwind, a large part of above-ground Ironforge now, which is already built when he gets there as dwarves and gnomes helped a lot.
    Ironforge becomes the capital of the Alliance, having the regular Ironforge and a full new human city next to it, connected by a large gate similar to that in the snow lands.

I have many more ideas, but these were mostly tasked at the starting experience and the leadership.
    Currently Horde leadership is stale and on the Alliance side there's a few issues too. The starting experiences of some races is boring, so needs some help to make it more dynamic, as it's too much on rails and not very engaging and tells little story. Last but not least, we had many races join both factions, and we have 4 capitals per faction... and Stormwind and Orgrimmar are mostly the only ones populated. This would leave 2 capitals per side, each with all services BUT you'd have a sort of district that resembles the race you like in one, thus giving you more choice. Nowadays, if you like Silvermoon, it's deserted. But you could live in new "Silvermoon", atop Undercity, with blood elf architecture.

But wait! Evolving WoW is not only lore and some zone changes. We also need some dynamic content!
    So:
    - we could see events similar to Guild Wars popping up. Some satyrs or Legion remnants taking a town, and you deal with helping it, and pushing them back or stuff like that
    - as I talked about the capitals, the players could help build up these new capitals. This would be server-based. Both by having their characters donate stuff and doing quests, slowly improving the towns and making them look good, and also by being allowed to vote for certain building looks and what NPCs to be placed there (like, for example, maybe I want the night elf part of the town to have a new Temple of the Moon... or maybe I want a bigger unique tree with night elf houses and areas around it, or maybe I want a night elf styled cave, with a spring and druids and wardens more. Maybe I want Thisalee Crow there, or maybe I want Mylune. This would create not only towns for which the players feel they contributed, but also different looking capitals among the servers, making each somewhat unique, like an alternate universe capital.
    - armour styled after each race, like a sentinel looking set, a totem weapon mace etc.
    Last edited by mmoc994dcc48c2; 2017-06-01 at 06:23 PM.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    - Quel'thalas brought up to current day. You see rebellions popping up as, if we remember, some blood elves weren't so keen originally on abandoning the Alliance and joining the Horde and got mind-controlled. They are now released, supported by high elves, and there's this sort of civil war.
    The rebels manage to siege Silvermoon. The council of mages of Silvermoon, lead by Aetheas decides to re-shield Silvermoon, but there is a Nightbourne mage that tells Loth'remar that the spell is wrong and it will lead to great damage. Hearing of this he gathers all the population he can and leads them into boats (seems Silvermoon would have a nice fleet) just to see Aetheas activate the shield... and Silvermoon disappearing, being replaced by a crater. Blood elves relocate to the Capital City (Undercity), only they raze the ruins on top of it and start building back their blood elf town on top of Undercity.
    Undercity becomes the Horde Eastern capital.
    my biggest problem is here, one the council of mages would be lead by Rommath. And he he would pretty much mop the floor with any traitor in his city, not to mention there aren't enough people to make this plan work when you would have the blood knights, rangers and magisters going apeshit on said rebels (who in this case would be high elves, we don't have any info on blood elves being imprisoned for arguing agiasnt the Horde merge, mind controlled sure, but even then they didn't make a majority..)

Imo, rebuilding all over silvermoon would be much more likely of a development, with aethas being denounced by Rommath for his lack of spine,and being stripped of any rank and title in Silvermoon.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Imo, rebuilding all over silvermoon would be much more likely of a development, with aethas being denounced by Rommath for his lack of spine,and being stripped of any rank and title in Silvermoon.
    I remember someone at Blizzcon during a Dev Q&A, said something along the lines of "When will you bring Quel'Thalas/Silvermoon out of 2007?" and the devs responded in their typical snarky, arrogant, "you think you do but you don't" attitude. I.E. they don't know and really don't care atm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zayv View Post
    I remember someone at Blizzcon during a Dev Q&A, said something along the lines of "When will you bring Quel'Thalas/Silvermoon out of 2007?" and the devs responded in their typical snarky, arrogant, "you think you do but you don't" attitude. I.E. they don't know and really don't care atm.
    They said that do you want Quel'thalas or a raid tier. So yea , basically I never except them to update anything.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

They said that do you want Quel'thalas or a raid tier. So yea , basically I never except them to update anything.
    Well, at least that was a time when other content cost us a raid tier. Sooner or later raid tiers will cost us a raid tier and Blizzard will perpetuate themselves into a never ending cycle of excuses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Well, at least that was a time when other content cost us a raid tier. Sooner or later raid tiers will cost us a raid tier and Blizzard will perpetuate themselves into a never ending cycle of excuses.
    Want an expansion? Gonna cost a raid tier
    Holy shit lol

Merge the Horde and the Alliance or just get rid of both. Find some way to purify the forsaken once and for all sending all undead trapped in the hell dimension including Arthas and any on azeroth to a peaceful afterlife, removing forsaken as a playable race, and or just purify their mortal bodys and souls and make them Val'kyr instead, either way no more edgy zombies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilikegreenfire View Post
    Merge the Horde and the Alliance or just get rid of both. Find some way to purify the forsaken once and for all sending all undead trapped in the hell dimension including Arthas and any on azeroth to a peaceful afterlife, removing forsaken as a playable race, and or just purify their mortal bodys and souls and make them Val'kyr instead, either way no more edgy zombies.
    lol

10char.
    Holy shit lol

lol

10char.
    They were fine up until after wrath, vanilla-wrath dark avengers seeking to bring down the being that damned them. Cata on they start rezing and damning souls left and right and deploying methods the lich king would use but they are suddenly ok with it cause Sylvanis.

10+ Year Old Account
    They were fine up until after wrath, vanilla-wrath dark avengers seeking to bring down the being that damned them. Cata on they start rezing and damning souls let and right and deploying methods the lich king would use but they are suddenly ok with it cause Sylvanis.
    or because of the fact that resurrecting people and offering them a choice, is different from enslaving them and binding to a single purpose of the eradication of all life on Azeroth or something.

But what would I know? I didn't misspell Sylvanas's name therefore the argument must be folly or something.

if you are talking about the blight as something the lich king would use, I'll bring up the fact that the blight is not the plague of undeath for the ten thousandth time.

not to mention a race of angels in your opinon would be less "edgy". That's like straight up deviant art right there.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2017-06-02 at 03:02 AM.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    The "hell dimension" is not meant for undead specifically. According to Thoras Trollbane that's the place where most Scarlet Crusaders went as well.

And no, Horde and Alliance are fine as they are. Enough with this idea that utterly destroying faction identity is going to better the game in any shape or form.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

or because of the fact that resurrecting people and offering them a choice, is different from enslaving them and binding to a single purpose of the eradication of all life on Azeroth or something.

But what would I know? I didn't misspell Sylvanas's name therefore the argument must be folly or something.

if you are talking about the blight as something the lich king would use, I'll bring up the fact that the blight is not the plague of undeath for the ten thousandth time.

not to mention a race of angels in your opinon would be less "edgy". That's like straight up deviant art right there.
    Doesn't matter your still damn them to an afterlife of eternal torment by raising them.

Southshore, ring a bell? use that shit against the real baddies, not your peoples former kinsmen and potential family's.

The Val'kyr thing was me trying to come up with a gameplay alternative to the forsaken race, i would just as soon have them go in peace completely and have the humans resettle the region.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    The "hell dimension" is not meant for undead specifically. According to Thoras Trollbane that's the place where most Scarlet Crusaders went as well.

And no, Horde and Alliance are fine as they are. Enough with this idea that utterly destroying faction identity is going to better the game in any shape or form.
    Getting raised as a sentient undead places you there as well it seems.

IIrc wow was originally not supposed to have factions at all then they threw them thoeather because they wanted to drive pvp harder. The factions and need for balances severely impacts the story.
    Last edited by Ilikegreenfire; 2017-06-02 at 03:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Doesn't matter your still damn them to an afterlife of eternal torment by raising them.

Southshore, ring a bell? use that shit against the real baddies, not your peoples former kinsmen and potential family's.

The Val'kyr thing was me trying to come up with a gameplay alternative to the forsaken race, i would just as soon have them go in peace completely and have the humans resettle the region.
    Yea, potential families and or former kinsmen hellbent on seeing you die, Stop crying about the blight when it isnt even the worse thing a person can do in this universe.

Humans aren't going to resettle the legion because most of the forsaken are at peace already.

Getting raised as a sentient undead places you there as well it seems.

IIrc wow was originally not supposed to have factions at all then they threw them thoeather because they wanted to drive pvp harder. The factions and need for balances severely impacts the story.
    you're right, a game at its core about war and orcs vs humans originally didn't plan to have factions.
    Holy shit lol