Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by chrewm View Post
    Your mini-map isnt perfectly square. I tried adjusting the dimensions of my mini-map, but all I could find was a scaling adjustment. How'd you get your ELV-UI minimap to be a rectangle?

Thank you
    It isn't ElvUI producing the map, it's Lyn's minimap that is rectangular. I just dressed it up a bit with a KGpanel background and added a few more panels for guild/friends and use StatBlock's to handle the data text. My ElvUI profile is stripped almost completely of ElvUI, really. The only thing I use are raid/party frames, the buffs/debuffs on player in the top right, the buffs in boss which show below my WA target unit frame, chat, the AP bar and objective frame. I strip out all the maps, data text, extra chat frame, player/target unit frames, etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Took people's advice to reduce the clutter.

WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Quote Originally Posted by cdillio View Post
    I have it saved on my computer. I'll post it when I get home from work this evening.
    can you upload this please? :P

My Path of Exile inspired UI. It's not minimalist by any means, but I'm enjoying the design after years of using ElvUI. Though if I'm honest, I don't love the health bar I've come up. Does anyone have any suggestions? It feels out of place, but I don't know where else to put that information.

Last edited by Gracos; 2017-06-11 at 05:28 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    Absolutely! Never needed it in previous expansions...but Legion dumps so much freakin' gear in my inventory, I need a separate loot window to keep track of what ilevel gear (goes beautifully with "ItemLinkLevel" mod) I'm constantly getting. Also I pug a lot of raids, so it lets me keep track of what everyone else is getting as well.
    For a while, back in Wrath, I also had a separate window for loot/gold, to prevent it from scrolling actual things said in party/raid. I've found, though, that just a separate tab in the same window works. For me, at least. I don't always need to be seeing loot/gold scroll, but it's always there for me to click over to in order to see what all dropped, if I want. And it doesn't take up any extra appreciable screen real estate. Might be worth a try.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by Aok View Post
    You're a genius.
    i.gyazo.com/4b426abf91da4548476aeff342ce1e14.png

Much much better !
    Thanks
    What font is?
    Thank's!

Quote Originally Posted by Kat2014 View Post
    What font is?
    Thank's!
    looks like big noodle titling
    http://www.dafont.com/bignoodletitling.font

Deleted
    It's called Bui Tukui and it's only available if you download CustomMedia

Deleted

Shady business.
    Last edited by mmoc8ba5d8724e; 2017-06-13 at 06:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by PLorp View Post

Shady business.
    Seems very inconsistent.
    Gloss icons, matt icons, varying fonts.
    The orbs seem completely redundant.
    They work better in a layout where they replace the player unitframe, and everything else is arranged around that.
    That isn't the case here.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Nothing special here, just used Pr0fite's 2 pixel Elvui lua to build a fresh UI. Not sure what I think of it just yet but it will do for now.

(Click for bigger)

Thought I'd give the 2px border (Kudos to Kheath) thing a try, a first pass of the basic layout.
    Critique is appreciated, in any form.

Quote Originally Posted by vulpix View Post

(Click for bigger)

Thought I'd give the 2px border (Kudos to Kheath) thing a try, a first pass of the basic layout.
    Pop a thin outline on the fonts on the UF?

Quote Originally Posted by Kairoo View Post

current ui
    i like it very much!
    do u mind sharing it please? ill love to use it, or alest give it a try.!

TY!

vulpix, awesome UI! By any chance do you have it available for download?

anyone have any info about the Kairoo´s UI he posted (in the page 1182), need a a name or download link, please!

Liking this.
    ElvUI by default, and too many based on it seem to stick with the default textures and fonts which personally I find hard to read in some cases.
    Nice to see someone taking what could arguably be described as a Skullflower-like approach, the sort of simple look I myself prefer.
    Too few examples like this, in my opinion.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Defkon View Post
    vulpix, awesome UI! By any chance do you have it available for download?
    Not available for download, but here's the ElvUI profile: https://wago.io/NkcYWdoz7
    Fonts used: Ubuntu Bold & Gotham Narrow Black
    Texture: Lyn

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Liking this.
    ElvUI by default, and too many based on it seem to stick with the default textures and fonts which personally I find hard to read in some cases.
    Nice to see someone taking what could arguably be described as a Skullflower-like approach, the sort of simple look I myself prefer.
    Too few examples like this, in my opinion.
    ElvUI is extremely modular and you can make it look like anything and most people don't know about the config or don't care enough to make it look good (although subjective, they generally stick with default).
    It's definitely influenced by Skullflower among other people.

Cheers.

Raid screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/ru4nqaJ.jpg
    Not sure what colors to use for "general" stuff like boss mods (going with class color for now) and raid cooldowns (class colors as well).
    Last edited by vulpix; 2017-06-15 at 01:10 PM.

Raid screenshot: http://i.imgur.com/ru4nqaJ.jpg
    Not sure what colors to use for "general" stuff like boss mods (going with class color for now) and raid cooldowns (class colors as well).
    For Boss Mods i generally use something else that will stand out against it (so bright Purple is normally my Goto)

Only thing i would change is make Debuffs into WA so they don't have the coloured border around them