Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Yes. They say in some sexual harassment/assault training that if you slap someone on the ass and the person wanted and liked that you did it, but a third party saw it and reported it, it was still sexual harassment/assault.
    I....I honestly did not know that. Mind blown.

so by the same thought pattern as the topic. if i stare at someone ugly or fat im bullying them with my eyes and harrassing them, or if they are good looking its sexual harrassment amazing.

Deleted
    Stop scissoring me with your eyes...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AveQT View Post
    "inappropriate leering or staring (14 per cent), sexually suggestive comments or jokes (11 per cent), and intrusive questions about someone's private life or physical appearance (9 per cent)"

Staring can be sexual harassment, for an example, one night my girlfriend was walking out of our bedroom nearly naked to go bathroom, and she saw this one weirdo standing staring from window. The weirdo didn't even move, he just kept staring. He most likely were there to see our cats, but anyway, fucking weirdo. And think what it would feel like if you knew someone would be watching you in public like he or she was imagining you naked. Staring is inappropriate in public anyway, and yes I personally do stare sometimes, and I feel like it's our primal instinct, since at least men choose which woman would be best suited to carry his child by the look of her hip/ass.

Sexually suggestive comments or jokes are sexual harassment that is actively done in school and work environment. I've few woman friends working on jobs that are considered as "job for men", and she has met some sexual harassment in the work environment, and actually his boss keep telling her like "I will take care of you, just say if those guys are rude." and she has said like thousands times to her boss that she can take care of it by her self, so this boss is actually also trying to be a fucking hero (or just boss), but this girl feels like the boss is also pretty sexist.

I also know some men and women who doesn't know what questions, where and when are inappropriate. They may ask some really personal when for an example they are drunk and the discussion is about something sexual related. Example; group is discussing if anal sex is against gods will (wtf?), and woman says she doesn't think it is against gods will, someone may then reply "Have you tried it even?", which is really personal and inappropriate question.

Also, WoW community is pretty sexist, at least many of the players. This is related to huge amount of virgins in the game. Guess what people say if woman player says "I will take the big one" on KJ -> "I bet you do" and same shit multiple times. Please, fucking act normal. My girlfriend started WoW lately, and thank god my WoW friends ain't sexist, they have their own wifes etc so they know that they should respect people. And if you know the joke target well, then it may be fine, but don't fucking repeat the sexist jokes through whole raid.
    Inb4 300 pound girlfriend.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dys View Post
    Sure, if it's inappropriate staring. Staring at someone's breasts, pecks, butt, mound or bulge is not alright behavior.

Of course, if you ignore the operative word of "inappropriate", I can see how you might think it's bullshit.
    Is inappropriate stare a crime though? I mean, it could be weird or creepy, but is being weird or creepy a crime.
    Sexual harassment is illegal, especially in a relation of power, but if we start criminalizing stares, where does it stop?

Better not go outside cause some fem will sue me for looking at her.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    Sexual harassment is illegal, especially in a relation of power, but if we start criminalizing stares, where does it stop?
    When the social signaling generation grows up we can put all this retarded bullshit behind and move our attention to actually real and important issues.

200% of all this pc and sjw crap comes from young confused and bored people who literally don't have anything better to do than to compose essays about imaginary problems 10 times a day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dys View Post
    Sure, if it's inappropriate staring. Staring at someone's breasts, pecks, butt, mound or bulge is not alright behavior.

Of course, if you ignore the operative word of "inappropriate", I can see how you might think it's bullshit.
    I am free to stare at whatever part of your body I see fit. Why is staring at someones butt considered inappropriate behavior? It's not objectifying. Feminists make it all about objectifying. I'm just appreciating the great genetic gift a woman has been provided with and nature has genetically designed myself to admire.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    Is inappropriate stare a crime though? I mean, it could be weird or creepy, but is being weird or creepy a crime.
    It never stops as long as you're male (and further accentuated if you are white).

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoibert the Bear View Post
    I am free to stare at whatever part of your body I see fit. Why is staring at someones butt considered inappropriate behavior? It's not objectifying. Feminists make it all about objectifying. I'm just appreciating the great genetic gift a woman has been provided with and nature has genetically designed myself to admire.
    Even if it was objectifying, there's nothing wrong with objectifying.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    There's a difference between admiring and obsessively staring/leering at someone who isn't interested. I imagine the many people in this topic that don't seem to understand that haven't experienced it.

- - - Updated - - -

There's so much ignorance and stupidity in this post that I'm in awe. Its hot outside and a girl isn't wearing a turtleneck, and somehow she's harassing you? The fuck kind of drugs are you on?

Props for the accuracy of your first sentence, though - that was spot-on.
    See the problem is, who decides when if it is leering oder just staring? But if the intention is really here is still not known. So should staring be illegal? nope because its always a one vs. one thing and so going after the central that "innocent until proven" policy there will never be a actual conviction. And i have been stared at by women, what is the problem? Or must i be a woman to understand how evil the interest from a random person is? If he leers theres always the good old "fuck off creep"

To the second thing: yes the post was inappropriate. but consider this. Tops, blouses etc with a decoltee were designed to draw the eye to the breasts. Hotpants are designed to draw the eyes to the butt. short tops are designed to draw the eye to the stomach. high heels are there to enhance the legs etc... Clothes designed to show off attractiveness will attract stares. Thats human. Live with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    Yes. They say in some sexual harassment/assault training that if you slap someone on the ass and the person wanted and liked that you did it, but a third party saw it and reported it, it was still sexual harassment/assault.
    in what country do you live? thats bullshit.
    no couple could go outside their house with rules like this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    I have no agenda
    Everyone has an agenda. I mean, you even talk about "conservatives" in your signature, while i wonder if you define the american alt rights as conservatives.

I'm just observing with horrid fascination the direction our society is taking.
    Which direction would society take in your personal utopia?

Would woman have sexual autonomy and have the same rights as men in your world?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
    Even if it was objectifying, there's nothing wrong with objectifying.
    Is that a Vladimir Putin quote?

Deleted
    Lmao, fucking retards. If someone is staring at you tell them to fuck off.

Wearing revealing or tightly fitting clothes is also sexual harassment.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    In someone's highly damaged mind? Sure. By the law? No.

Leave it to a moronic bunch to make a joke out of a serious issue... and people wonder why feminists are hated, it's thanks to these Misandry clowns for warping their cause. (The same thing happened with BLM making essentially a hate group now)
    Last edited by Daedius; 2017-08-04 at 09:58 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    This is quite troubling, until you dig into it and realise this is just another feminist hit piece designed to punish men.
    What? You've just quoted the report, clearly outlining that leering or staring makes up for 14 percent of all occurrences.

FOURTEEN PERCENT, WOW. What a huge inflation! Minus that, we're left with only 86% of other cases, but hey - let's call it a feminist agenda designed to punish men!

I wonder, how can anyone be so insensitive/blind to reason.

Staring is a pretty serious matter and even if the victim doesn't perceive it as harassment, it's uncomfortable at the very least.

It's a pretty basic concept, if you're doing something that's causing someone else stress or harm - it's a pretty clear fucking sign that you probably shouldn't do it (there is of course quite large margin for overreaction and special circumstances).

And just for clarity - I won't lie I have never looked at anyone's cleavage or at a butt, legs, stomach, whatever. I did, hundreds of times, because I believe it's quite natural. If a woman wears a low cut dress to the party, she does that because it looks nice or she just feels great in it - human body is beautiful and amazing, there is no reason not to show it. However, there's a difference between a healthy admiration/acknowledgement and a creepy stare, believe me. It takes class basically and also is a harassment.

This week a report was released detailing the statistics of sexual assault in Australian universities. Alarmingly, the report found that 51 percent of students suffered some form of sexual abuse either on campus or travelling to and from campus on public transport.

This is quite troubling, until you dig into it and realise this is just another feminist hit piece designed to punish men. Included in the statistics were things like sexual harassment such as:

The most prevalent form of harassment was:

Do you agree that staring at someone is sexual harassment? Should they be included in these sorts of statistics? Or do you believe they are included to inflate the numbers and push an agenda?

Story here:http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-08-0...leased/8762638

Rebuttal piece exposing the bullshit here:
    http://www.skynews.com.au/news/natio...breaking-.html
    Staring is rape yo.
    Get out of my safe-space.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

10+ Year Old Account
    This one is going to have to be a NO for me, yeah I will state wherever the hell I want, along with anyone else. Someone touches or puts their hands on you, then by all means. But no this is one step too far.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

If staring is sexual harassment... is a blind men sexually harassing a woman if he accidently looks into her direction for too long?

Yeah, I'll look at whoever I want, deal with it