7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    I tried using a suction cup (after watching a few videos) to get rid of it but I either have a shit suction cup or it just doesn't work.
    The suction cup trick basically only works to help alleviate the pressure in instances where the screen is still touching the LCD screen where there hasn't been any permanent damage. To make matters worse, it's not always easy to tell if it's an easy fix or not, and attempting the suction cup trick can make matters worse. In any instance where the actual liquid crystals of the LCD have been compromised... I don't actually think there is any repair that can be done short of replacing the entire LCD.

Since you were dealing with a screen protector... are you sure you didn't simply manage to trap some air between the protector and the screen? Or have you removed the protector and the 'stain' is there?

So, while I'm interested in Xenoblade Chronicles 2... anyone else think this trailer is REALLY boring?

Doom and Wolfestein 2 on Switch?

What the actual fuck?

Didn't expect that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

What the actual fuck?

Didn't expect that.
    Hell yuuuuussss.

I feel like an idiot for it but I was probably excited more for that announcement than anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post

What the actual fuck?

Didn't expect that.
    And the extra little detail that wasn't there is that both will require a SD card to be playable.

Cool ether way tho, I wonder how they will stack up to the PS4/XB1 versions.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't imagine Doom or Wolfenstien 2 running well.

I liked Octopath (you can be a THOT) it looks stunning

Xenoblade 2 looks interesting I like how surreal it looks with living on monsters n shit

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    So, while I'm interested in Xenoblade Chronicles 2... anyone else think this trailer is REALLY boring?
    Yes, they spent way to much time on it.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

I think the game as a whole looks boring. Hope I'm wrong, it's looking to be the worst xeno game since saga 2 IMO.

SMO on the other hand, looking like a masterpiece.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I can't imagine Doom or Wolfenstien 2 running well.

I liked Octopath (you can be a THOT) it looks stunning

Xenoblade 2 looks interesting I like how surreal it looks with living on monsters n shit
    Wolfenstein 2 will be toned down to shit just to get it stable at 720P.

As for Doom. May stutter on 720 who knows.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

I already got Doom so I see no reason to pick it up. But any frame rate issues will hurt the game.

Xeno 2 honestly looks really fun, but that fucking narrator reminds of of like a video I would put on to fall asleep or listen to a book, fuck that was boring.

Still excited for the game though.

I want FE: Warriors, but 10 days after Shadow of War, 7 days before Odyssey and 4 days before Destiny 2

FUCK.

Overall really fun direct. About what I expected tbh
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Both Doom and Wolfenstein are coded to have a variable res to maintain 60 fps.

Either the variable res is going to hit laughably bad levels, or they will reduce them to 30 fps(which would be even worse as they're meant to play at 60 fps).

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post

Doom scales quite well believe it or not. I bet its 30FPS tho and not 60FPS and if that's the case that really really sucks.

But both of those games will suffer from the same issue as NBA2K18 and LA Noire.

10+ Year Old Account
    No animal crossing

Agreed. I was hyped up on Xenoblade X by the time the beginners guides started appearing on Nintendo's YouTube channel, but this?

I hope they have a better segment in a possible Direct in November.

Well that sure was a lloooooooooot of ports. and mobas! just like in 2014!

But at least Octopath traveller looks nice.

So for me the hype:

Boiling: Project Octopath Traveler(dat name)
    Simmering: Super Mario Odyssey
    Simmering: DOOM
    Hot: Wolfenstein
    Hot: Xenoblade Chronicles 2

Though many others games still caught my interest and give me an optimistic outlook on the future of the library and the diversity that will come with it. Even that MOBA one had me pause for a moment. LoL. As a portable. Cool concept.

https://twitter.com/Nintendo/status/908097665283481600

Phantasy Star Online 2 Cloud announced during the Japanese Direct.

Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    Well that sure was a lloooooooooot of ports. and mobas! just like in 2014!
    Ok and? What is the point of this post?

ALso, for those who are wondering about Lyn's "bounciness" in Fire Emblem Warriors, she's just as bouncy in her sprite in FE7.