Quote Originally Posted by Farseer Lolotea View Post
    That's what I've been telling 'em.

I would do something about it. Unfortunately, some of the pictures of which I know would be unacceptable; the rest either have already been posted, or are at dA and have thus been judged "too easy" to find.
    Oh woe is us. Then again, blizzard did do a cinematic rendition of the male draenei; however brief it may be. That will always give them some justice.

Quote Originally Posted by RakuRaku View Post
    This thread needs more male draenei. Imo.
    sorry all the male dreanei went to the NFL with there huge shouders and are now the starting line ups for all 32 teams.

Quote Originally Posted by sac View Post
    sorry all the male dreanei went to the NFL with there huge shouders and are now the starting line ups for all 32 teams.
    Oooo. Just for that...I'm going to say "screw it" and post something I found on dA anyway—too easy or no.

IN YER FASE!

Very nice, Lolotea. Their expression are priceless. xD

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/community/fanart/#958 - I think that's what female Draenei probably should have looked like, thicker legs and bigger tails. I don't really mind them the way the look now (just -some- of the people who play them on RP realms...), but that looks a little more in tune with what the males look like.

Very nice, Lolotea. Their expression are priceless. xD
    That artist is awesome. I like the way she was able to pull off the whole "skinny draenei is skinny" deal without turning him into a tall blue bishōnen.

Quote Originally Posted by t0mat03 View Post
    http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/community/fanart/#958 - I think that's what female Draenei probably should have looked like, thicker legs and bigger tails. I don't really mind them the way the look now (just -some- of the people who play them on RP realms...), but that looks a little more in tune with what the males look like.
    Agreed on all counts.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/community/fanart/#958 - i think that's what female draenei probably should have looked like, thicker legs and bigger tails. I don't really mind them the way the look now (just -some- of the people who play them on rp realms...), but that looks a little more in tune with what the males look like.
    eww no!

15+ Year Old Account
    This thread needs more male draenei. Imo.
    I agree. I mean I love female Draenei as much as the next guy but it's just too easy. WTB more epic draenei dudes.

10+ Year Old Account
    this thread need moar /waggle
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    I agree. I mean I love female Draenei as much as the next guy but it's just too easy. WTB more epic draenei dudes.
    Can I derail it now Ele?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Quote Originally Posted by kalyynthefailadin View Post
    eww no!
    Her face looks kind of weird, and her arms are too skinny; however, I believe her legs and tail were the discussion topics.

10+ Year Old Account
    O_o

They are perfectly fine as they are now. Thanks.

I just found this cute one...
    Last edited by phai; 2010-06-17 at 06:24 AM.

Plus the way they look now has better /waggle

10+ Year Old Account
    ima petition blizz to make /waggle an ingame command

10+ Year Old Account

Seeing as the dranei are some form of eredar and the eredar are a gigantic part of the warcraft lore, I see no lack of connection to the so-called "space goats" to the world of azeroth.

Dranei are also the only unique playable race in the entire game.

P.S. As much as I absolutely love waggle (I'm an ass man as they would say) the hooves are just a no go =/
    Last edited by Flaks; 2010-06-17 at 07:13 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Definately inclined to agree with this. Looks more like a female Draenei could actually fight; the current female Draenei have no basis for any sort of physical strength. This is warcraft.

10+ Year Old Account
    She looks like a freakin Bodybuilder! D:

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davantius View Post
    Definately inclined to agree with this. Looks more like a female Draenei could actually fight; the current female Draenei have no basis for any sort of physical strength. This is warcraft.
    I propose we eliminate all the unatractive races and make it world of sexycraft

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davantius View Post
    Might I remind you of a certain race of certain elves that look like they can't even tank a twig thats on fire?
    Dawwwwwww