Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Theres a reason it's called OPaladin

was going 3vs3 with my friends and did 10 matches, our setup was Rogue, Ret pally, disc priest. (dont comment the setup some like it some dont)

anyways we played our 10 matches and i kept noticing that the pally with 6k GS in PvP gear, was doing 90% of the damage and sorta soloed the arena
    the second match we met 3 rogues, the pally said Rogue stay in stealth and Priest just stay away, and if you get attacked ima use HoP on you. (btw 3 rogues, who use that setup?:<)

He facerolled all the rogue and came out with 80% health, the priest had 0 healing 0 dmg, i had 0 dmg, and the pally had 90k dmg and 20k healing or something!

btw, this aint a QQ thread it's a WTF?! thread^^

anyone else felt like this?

what are the ratings of the teams you are playing?
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

WoW those rogues must have sucked ballz

Quote Originally Posted by kevindv View Post
    gearscore is like a bikini, what it shows is suggestive. But what it hides is far more important
    ^^ win

when we did theese matches we played at 1500, but pally have rating 2k plus on both 5v5 and 2v2

10+ Year Old Account
    soloing 3 rogues is Ez.
    War requires the sledge hammer, but will be decided by the scalpal
    Intel i5 2500k -Intel 330 180GB SSD - Saphire HD OC Edition 7870 - Gigabyte Z77-D3H Intel Z77

15+ Year Old Account
    hurrdurrpaladinsrop
    For the Worgen! Furries of WoW unite!

Quote Originally Posted by Tayfow View Post
    What's the point of playing an easy game? When did this huge subset of people come to video games, wanting not a challenge, but some kind of interactive facebook type thing with spells?

Quote Originally Posted by Vallin View Post
    what are the ratings of the teams you are playing?
    Probably ultra-low for a retadin in 6k gs pvp gear. I think he was just doing his 10 games for points, so I'm betting around 1500-1800.

Point is: about any class with that kind of gear facing the caliber of teams you were will be able to stomp them about as badly. It's more of an issue of "carried by gear" than "carried by class."

Edit: slow on the draw, rating-wise!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wafflesahhh View Post
    GC looks healthy and kipper in this interview. Look's like he's been taking his multivitamins. Good for him.

Soooo...outgearing the competition = OP

Saying pallies are OP was last year.

Deleted
    Pallys and Warriors eat leather for breakfast. Obviously if you get a pally with 6k gs he will destroy all those little rogues that can't do much against him.

because 3 rogues would TOTALLY go for the plate class with an immunity they cant remove as well as a stun break instead of the clothie with lolPS.... must be top class players, im guessing they're 2900+
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    If [the dps] are on the wrong target, then they are playing badly and should be corrected and / or mocked, depending on how you roll.

600 team rating - 100 mmrating FTW!

It's true, paladins are faceroll vs. idiots.
    The 3 rogues should have facerolled you all. Blind paladin, faceroll priest, faceroll rogue, play with paladin.

Paladin OP ? Frost mages, affliction locks, unholy dks and good rogues would like to have a word with you.

Gee are Unh DK's OP again? Sounds like I should've kept playing with that DK partner instead of stopping ma sub 'till cata.

Once I slipped on the snow: oh man, snow is so OP.

Quote Originally Posted by Memory View Post
    I know right, once I saw this other version of it, yellowlooking kind of snow, I ate it and it felt like the battle of normandie in my mouth. Gee, nerf snow
    Quote Originally Posted by Applepie
    your retarded.

Quote Originally Posted by Thryri View Post
    I know right, once I saw this other version of it, yellowlooking kind of snow, I ate it and it felt like the battle of normandie in my mouth. Gee, nerf snow
    What Memory said was funny until you tried to make a joke =/
    -Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table because he only recognizes the element of surprise.

Quote Originally Posted by Memory View Post

yah paladins are stupid.

1,000,000,000 Gighrz Quad Core Duo, over 9000 gigs of ram, on board gfx card

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag7 View Post
    It's true, paladins are faceroll vs. idiots.
    The 3 rogues should have facerolled you all. Blind paladin, faceroll priest, faceroll rogue, play with paladin.

Paladin OP ? Frost mages, affliction locks(I really need to l2p), unholy dks and good rogues would like to have a word with you(they ve been kicking my ass for so long, so unfair. nurf pls?).
    Fixed it for you.

its called roflstorm :P

well, paladins are not OP. especially against casters. maybe, paladin - rocks in 1vs1 against melees, but its only out of arena. on arena - retri pally - useless...
    and please, rogues, stop whining. paladin - one of a few classes, which you cant kill. sometimes. your multi-envenom-bot can kill everything, if you have skills, good brain and reaction. even plate-geared stell iron warriors (sarcasm), which was your anti-class all time before. not speaking about death knights.
    but, like a secret, I can kill rogue with 1 critted Judgement while under the effect of wings and berserker buff on bg. =))
    Last edited by shekspeare; 2010-06-24 at 12:28 PM.