Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Travagul View Post
    i may decided to buy a virtual ticket for it, but i cant imagine watching blizzcon 2010 being worth it at all. what big announcment can they possibly make besides like the actual release date for cataclysm or more info on diablo 3.
    Announce the new mmo, announced their unnounced title, announce more about the WoW move, announce a starcraft 2 movie, etc.

don't forget hopefully the Cataclysm intro cinematic.

all hail to chinloc!

10+ Year Old Account
    Muuuuust be mine buying virtual ticket I want my Mini Chin Murloc lol!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat? How awesome is that?
    /die

A Deathwingy Bear Mount would had been worth it, but this? no thanks.

This is the best looking murloc Blizz has made yet.

Pretty lame blizzcon pet. It might be interesting if the CE pet wasnt already a mini deathwing. Oh well, jockers gonna swing from the nuts.

mrrmmrmrrlglglglmrllrllmggll!!

I'd rather have a deathwing suit, but really?

Screw this, CE pet is better AND it flies.

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Could Blizzard demonstrate any more how little "new" development they're putting into the game?

Copypastealysm.
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

do we get this pet if we order the live stream ? !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Oh. My. Fucking. God.

DO WANT

Looks like I'm spending $40-$50 for a blizzcon stream.
    Last edited by I stand in fire; 2010-08-25 at 11:59 PM.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Wen i first saw the picture i thought it was a suite, But i like grunty more, How ever i gonna get one anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by skylla05 View Post
    Could Blizzard demonstrate any more how little "new" development they're putting into the game?

Copypastealysm.
    Seriously?.

let me get this straight, you think that... seriously?.

cause of a(nother) murloc pet? seriously?.

Thats just silly yo!.

I personally Will order and Watch the internet live stream, as I did last year.
    Watched it with my gf at the time and we had a good time, throughout the weekend.

30 euros aint that much compared to the hours of footage you get.

Granted it aint like going to the cinema in terms of quality. but its not trying to be.

This year is getting even better with several channels to swap between, so you can see the panels / tournaments you wanna see the most.

And I will enjoy this murloc pet as much as the others. ( in fact this is gonna be my first, gf got the grunty from last year ), but my point still stands

Its a fun little bonus you get, and even without a "reward" I would buy the stream anyway.

So get over the whole omg another murloc whine!, sure a blizzard camel with spit animation and a nice flag would have been cool ( really cool ), but its just not how its gonna be.

And the internet stream is still cool.

-Schoeler the happy stream viewer.
    Active worshipper of Ackis Recipe List.
    Enchanting formulae : 296 / 296 ( Completed on 6/7-2010 )
    Cooking recipes : 168 / 169. ( Bring back Thistle Tea for us non rogues )

So if I got the virtual ticket I would get the disgustingly awesome murloc? Is it REALLY worth it though? hmm...

What's it with people and ingame pets? Seems like Bobby found his newest marketting target.

Whenever yet "another" pet is added together with other purchasable merchandise, people go all batshit crazy about it spending whatever money it costs just to get the pet. I get it that some like to collect, but seriously, seeing people pay 100 euros for the Starcraft Collections Edition just for the Thor pet makes me wonder if they even realise the value of money.

And if those special pets could actually do something interesting other than follow you around and do the occasional idle emote, then I'd say it's reasonable. But spending real money on a useless, viritual pet in a game I already pay subscription money for? No thanks, I'd rather purchase proper merchandise which is worth it's value.

In before "dont like dont buy, 100 euro is nothing, people like to collect, but its so cute ^___^"

JAY-SEUS CHROIIIST!
    Quote Originally Posted by Respen
    I was very disappointed in the screenshots. I usually base my entire gaming experience around ground textures and so far it seems like Cata will be totally unplayable.

Not another Murloc...

Quote Originally Posted by Grithmir View Post
    What's it with people and ingame pets? Seems like Bobby found his newest marketting target.

Whenever yet "another" pet is added together with other purchasable merchandise, people go all batshit crazy about it spending whatever money it costs just to get the pet. I get it that some like to collect, but seriously, seeing people pay 100 euros for the Starcraft Collections Edition just for the Thor pet makes me wonder if they even realise the value of money.

And if those special pets could actually do something interesting other than follow you around and do the occasional idle emote, then I'd say it's reasonable. But spending real money on a useless, viritual pet in a game I already pay subscription money for? No thanks, I'd rather purchase proper merchandise which is worth it's value.

In before "dont like dont buy, 100 euro is nothing, people like to collect, but its so cute ^___^"
    They do have value, you may want to take a look at why you're so angry about it, jealously perhaps? "Argh I don't like that thing, whoever buys it is wasting their money because I think it's pointless!"

Pet look nice but I will never go the a blizzcon or buy a stream becasue of the crap they done to wowradio.