Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by catablitz View Post
    Sargeras was noone's pawn. He invaded Azeroth for his own reasons. If old gods had to gain from that, thats another story. If old gods have any plans then they have to cover really much timeframe... They lost the war and they are still in jail. Whoever one of them tries to escape and reach the surface he gets decapitated by mortal races without even titan assistance.
    Do you know who started the whole thing up? it was the old Gods. They were the ones who showed the Highborne(probably just Xavius) how to communicate with Sargeras. They showed Sargeras how to create the Demon soul, which was needed to open the portal, and secretly had in its function, to open up another portal to the Old God prisons. They also attacked Nozdormu during this, to prevent him from helping or i dont even know(honestly I think the time travel part was just to Mary sue Krasus and Rhonin)

But in all that, everyone was an Old God pawn. Deathwing betrayed and decimated the Dragons, Demons and night elves fighting, Demi-gods dying. Seems like this whole thing weakened anyone who could also put up and defense against them.

Bloodsail Admiral Overmind the 3rd's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Izenhart View Post
    [...]
    Although I can't really figure out where did he pull out the Eredar corrupting him..
    I thought that was the original original story. Or that both Eredar and Nathrezim somehow did it by . . . working together, maybe?

Whatever Blizzard chose to retcon wasn't exactly a cohesive narrative in the first place, so perhaps they've done us a small favour.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    I can tell without the faceless avatar, im going to lose track of who you are, so i sent it to keep a tab on you.
    Hah, while I may be less abrasive I doubt my posting style will change all that much.
    Serve the hive
    Feel the groove
    I control
    The way you move

Quote Originally Posted by DreadLobster View Post
    1. Algalon wasn't supposed to be attacked by "25 random noobs". He was just supposed to land in the safety of his sanctum, check if Azeroth was okay and leave.
    Also Brann totaly helps us by delaying the signal giving us more time to fight. See we totaly had help! If Brann hadn't been there the enrage timer might have been 2 minutes! Also he isn't the final Ulduar boss, Yogg-Saron is. Algalon is an OPTIONAL BOSS.

2. Also the Aspects were shocked by Deathwings betrayal and his fast demolishing of the Blue flight. They were faced with odds they couldn't beat and fled. This is tactic not just this whole "lol cowardz they just run lol"

3. I never stated I disagreed with you in number 3. also MAYBE was the keyword, yes it was speculation and not even speculation I believe in. I never stated Titans were saints or whatever you're trying to go at.

4. I was making fun of your previous 4. but I guess humor is lost on you.
    1. Oh come on..what delay, he was bussy getting his ass kicked anyway.

2.Didnt they give their powers to the dragonsoul in free will? Werent they supposed to know better? Do you really think that they justify through history their creation assignement. Azeroth has 3 major enemies : old gods that are neutralised, a renegade ex titan and the dragons that failed. Let me ask you this: where were the dragons when deathwing was causing cataclysm?

3.Im not trying to go at anything, I explained the chronological order of my arguments to help you understand the logical connection between my consequent arguments.

4. Humor is subjective but on the same note im dying to know how exactly you were trying to make fun on that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    The last straw? Yes, that's the most common misjudgement on the Nathrezims's "corruption of Sargeras", probably because people fails at reading, and "Nathrezim" here and "Sargeras corrupted" 2 lines after on WoWWiki is deranging many minds.

They could've also read the Retconned version, wich is Nathrezims actually corrupting Sargeras.

Although I can't really figure out where did he pull out the Eredar corrupting him..

he just thought they were cool guys and wasnt fraid of anything
    and joined them and leads them

10+ Year Old Account
    [QUOTE=Dark Side;8705389]Lets remember that archimonde died to wisps. Harmless grunt units... Granted it was thousands simoultaneously exploding, but still, was killed by things way below old gods.

Well no offense but I can say the same thing about old gods c'thun and yogg saron they merely killed by unknown adventurer (players) maybe not killed but defeated of course with some help from others like the keepers but still the reason why archimonde died doesn't make him or prove that he is weaker than an old gods its not clear we didn't see them fight each other so we don't know about that.

in the topic now:

Sargeras is the mastermind and the evil of all things in warcraft universe and the strongest evil being.

Quote Originally Posted by kampfer View Post
    Do you know who started the whole thing up? it was the old Gods. They were the ones who showed the Highborne(probably just Xavius) how to communicate with Sargeras. They showed Sargeras how to create the Demon soul, which was needed to open the portal, and secretly had in its function, to open up another portal to the Old God prisons. They also attacked Nozdormu during this, to prevent him from helping or i dont even know(honestly I think the time travel part was just to Mary sue Krasus and Rhonin)

But in all that, everyone was an Old God pawn. Deathwing betrayed and decimated the Dragons, Demons and night elves fighting, Demi-gods dying. Seems like this whole thing weakened anyone who could also put up and defense against them.
    The fact that it happens in times of war that not directly related parties have common interests or benefits doesnt mean that one is a pawn of another.

1. Oh come on..what delay, he was bussy getting his ass kicked anyway.

2.Didnt they give their powers to the dragonsoul in free will? Werent they supposed to know better? Do you really think that they justify through history their creation assignement. Azeroth has 3 major enemies : old gods that are neutralised, a renegade ex titan and the dragons that failed. Let me ask you this: where were the dragons when deathwing was causing cataclysm?

3.Im not trying to go at anything, I explained the chronological order of my arguments to help you understand the logical connection between my consequent arguments.

4. Humor is subjective but on the same note im dying to know how exactly you were trying to make fun on that point.
    I'm giving up on you. You're one of those "I r an flawlez intarnet hero". (This is what I call types like you).

To be more ontopic. I dunno who'd win. We still know nothing about the remaining Old Gods or the true might of Sargeras at present time.

(But going by catablitz's logic then Sargeras must surely win because "LOL 25 PPLZ CAN DEFET OLD GOD LULZ")

Sargeras was noone's pawn. He invaded Azeroth for his own reasons. If old gods had to gain from that, thats another story. If old gods have any plans then they have to cover really much timeframe... They lost the war and they are still in jail. Whoever one of them tries to escape and reach the surface he gets decapitated by mortal races without even titan assistance.
    It was hollow lost, they still won the war against the Titans.

The mortal race did have a titan assistance, the Old God were weaken by that war against the titan.

Think again, destruction of the First Well broke all three prison. It open the prison hidden in the well and where the High Elves first landed. It crack the prison of Yogg-Saron, he had to wait until another world tree appear to break free.

If Sargeras did step into the portal, he would been facing all four Old God since one was killed.

We will never know how deep the Old God's root are in the game. Sargeras might have been corrupted by the Old Gods.

Izenhart: Blizzard listed the corruption of Sargeras was done by Nathrezims. The question pop up is that, "Could the Old God play a part by using the Nathrezims to corrupt Sargeras?"

The Burning Legion have at least three major base, and Nathrezims' homeworld could have a Old God.

Satyrs are mutated Highbornes, they're not demons

I've no clue what are your sources but I doubt ther's an estimate of the Legion's % of different demons in their armies

Highborne mastered every single Magic source on Azeroth, including dark magic and demon summoning, especially after they went insane and started worshiping Sargeras as a God

Usually if just for him or other 2 users, you are safe!
    and Eredar warlocks/succubi are mutated Eredar, Pitlords are mutated Annihilan.

My sources are what I've come to understand from reading War of the Ancients and playing RoC, though it could have changed since, but few years ago, there were like 10 demon races and they called the foot soldiers of the legion. I could be wrong though, I will look it up later. However, I wanna know what he can summon, unless your refering to that green lava rock guy.

this may be true, yet no Warlocks were ever mentioned, Satyrs excluded. I do recall their casters were worked to death and the strongest became Satyrs. Infact many(Again I believe a majority) of the Highborne didn't approve of what was happening and tried fleeing, many died though, but they were led by Dath'Remar sunstrider. Who later after his people created a storm, were banished from their lands(cause they didn't know how to just leave XD) and then much much later, his descendent(?) led them to becoming Warlocks and the such. If you can however quote or refer a literature that states they summoned personal demons took time aside to learn this stuff, I will change my statement.

HA DARKSEID!(fyi, thats your new name)

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Well no offense but I can say the same thing about old gods c'thun and yogg saron they merely killed by unknown adventurer (players) maybe not killed but defeated of course with some help from others like the keepers but still the reason why archimonde died doesn't make him or prove that he is weaker than an old gods its not clear we didn't see them fight each other so we don't know about that.
    If someone would say this loud, with the punctuation you put in it, I'm pretty sure he'd die suffocated

Now im all warm and fuzzy inside :3
    thats a New God parasite you feel, but thats a good thing, Harbinger!

Quote Originally Posted by DreadLobster View Post
    I'm giving up on you. You're one of those "I r an flawlez intarnet hero". (This is what I call types like you).

To be more ontopic. I dunno who'd win. We still know nothing about the remaining Old Gods or the true might of Sargeras at present time.

(But going by catablitz's logic then Sargeras must surely win because "LOL 25 PPLZ CAN DEFET OLD GOD LULZ")
    You need more resilience lad. In any case going by my logic if such a fight ever took place then it would be based on old gods refusal to bow to sargeras. The latter seeks to undo life and let chaos as the only form of order( oxymoron) in universe but the formers 'need' to have a kingdom to rule.

On a more humorous note, Sargeras was wounded by one orc, just imagine what 24 more could do.

that Orc was no ordinary Orc... he was a Saurfang.

old gods refusal to bow to sargeras. The latter seeks to undo life and let chaos as the only form of order( oxymoron) in universe but the formers 'need' to have a kingdom to rule.
    In that staement, the latter would be sargeras and the former(S) would be the old gods, yet you say that Sargeras is Chaos and old gods are order.... O.o do you know what Chaos and order really mean? a Burnnig legion of Demons assimilated into the army to grow and has leadership and ranks is EvilOrder. The Old Gods who want to destroy/corrupt and kill every thing, I mean their whispers are just Chaotic to begin with. Whoever they corrupt, usually goes insane. What was C'thun, old god of insanity right? Yogg was death? that makes them ChaoticEvil

and Eredar warlocks/succubi are mutated Eredar, Pitlords are mutated Annihilan.
    I think you're getting the wrong idea of the word "Demon".

Eredar, not even corrupted ones, are not Demons.

The Pit Lords are the warriors of the Annihilan, they're not "Mutated".

Point is, apart from the wrong examples, is that Highbornes weren't demons, so Satyrs can't be demons. They're just mutated Highbornes from Fel Magic.

there were like 10 demon races and they called the foot soldiers of the legion. I could be wrong though, I will look it up later. However, I wanna know what he can summon, unless your refering to that green lava rock guy
    There are more than 25 races of demons, and anyways, the "foot soldiers", aka the one on the battlefield, usually are Infernals+Felguards+Doomguards+Fiends.

Gul'Dan was able to create the whole race of the Death Knights. Also, even though empowered by Kil'Jaeden, he can easily summons Infernals and Doomguards.

this may be true, yet no Warlocks were ever mentioned, Satyrs excluded. I do recall their casters were worked to death and the strongest became Satyrs.
    Classes Adept, Mage, Wizard, Sorcerer, Warlock, Arcanist.
    Last edited by Izenhart; 2010-08-29 at 03:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heolfrig View Post
    that Orc was no ordinary Orc... he was a Saurfang.
    's brother

15+ Year Old Account
    's brother
    Nope, his name was Broxigar Saurfang, and on top of that, Heolfrig said "a" saurfang, so to say there is more than one.

I think you're getting the wrong idea of the word "Demon".

Eredar, not even corrupted ones, are not Demons.

The Pit Lords are the warriors of the Annihilan, they're not "Mutated".

Point is, apart from the wrong examples, is that Highbornes weren't demons, so Satyrs can't be demons. They're just mutated Highbornes from the excessive abuse of the Well.

There are more than 25 races of demons, and anyways, the "foot soldiers", aka the one on the battlefield, usually are Infernals+Felguards+Doomguards+Fiends.

Gul'Dan was able to create the whole race of the Death Knights. Also, even though empowered by Kil'Jaeden, he can easily summons Infernals and Doomguards.

Classes Adept, Mage, Wizard, Sorcerer, Warlock, Arcanist.
    You missed the point, Obviously uncorrupted Eredar are not Demons, and the pitlords aswell, I wanna believe you read the books, but I'm starting to doubt it. What I was saying was that they all were not Demons to begin with, why I only pointed out Dreadlords to begin with. If a Satyr is not a demon, then neither is Eredar warlocks, succubi, pitlords and every other known race in the legion except Dreadlords. They were all corrupted and changed by the power of Demonology or "Fel". Did not Sargeras turn the Eredar into what they are now? Then why is it when he brings Xavius back in a form of his own image, that is called Satyr, that you say they are not Demons? That is why i replied that they all must be mutated then. Abusing the the well had nothing to do with the Satyrs.

when I say "but few years ago, there were like 10 demon races" that is to say there were only like 10 a few years back. were....

Guldan creating the death Knights...do you remember the Necrophytes? i think thats what they were called. and if I recall correctly, they were the ones who did that.

Why do i get the feeling that at the end of WoW... We will be working with the titans to go back in time and kill the old gods before they had a chance to "bond" with the planet.

Then, the screen will flash The End after you kill them. The game with shut off and delete itself.

Finally Blizz will use your credit card to make you buy their new "World of Starcraft" or their Diablo MMO...
    Is the answer to the Question...

Nope, his name was Broxigar Saurfang, and on top of that, Heolfrig said "a" saurfang, so to say there is more than one.
    oh i missed that, but wouldn't the statement still be true? And do we know Saurfang's last name was Saurfang? if "The younger" is another way to say junior, then that means its a first name, but I could be wrong, I mean I'm not calling my son "McConnell the younger" XD

---------- Post added 2010-08-29 at 04:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Fourty-two View Post
    Why do i get the feeling that at the end of WoW... We will be working with the titans to go back in time and kill the old gods before they had a chance to "bond" with the planet.

Then, the screen will flash The End after you kill them. The game with shut off and delete itself.

Finally Blizz will use your credit card to make you buy their new "World of Starcraft" or their Diablo MMO...
    Ever see DC vs Marvel series? I could imagine that for their secret mmo. No Roleplaying servers lol, but gameplay would be cool.