Poll: Do you agree or disagree with the Nov. 2nd Release date.

Page 1 of 20
... LastLast

November 2nd (agree or disagree)

The official(not really) I agree/I disagree with Boub post. get your 2 cents in now, and rub it in all their faces on November 2nd.

I myself have seen him give too much accurate info in the past to not believe him. Woot Can't wait for cata!!!

(edit) funpt made an interesting find as well. http://www.gamestop.pt/juegos-detalle.php/79/2118 link to a portuguese gamestop website, at the top of it it says "Lançamento" which means release date
    Last edited by outlander_biz; 2010-09-13 at 11:54 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    At least I HOPE it will be out by then.

I do not disagree with agreeing with him.

I wait for Blizzcon 2010 to happende, before i guese a Realses dato.

No way imo. Two weeks too soon.

Too much still to do with beta and i bet the ptr is buggy as hell also
    Sometimes you just have to stop healing some people to prove a point, if they don't listen, it's really their own fault :P

I'd like to back him because of the track record but it seems a bit too soon.

i think that there is too many changes and something will probably screw up and postpone release date but then again boub have right most of time or close

I've been hoping not until November...

And if they do plan it to be as soon as October, I hope they reconsider.
    In my opinion there is still too much testing to be done before release.

I think November is about right, but leaning towards 1 or 2 weeks later than Boubs prediction.

Quote Originally Posted by outlander_biz View Post
    I myself have seen him give too much accurate info in the past to not believe him.
    This. I must say I'm surprised though, I didn't expect it until at least mid November.

The sooner the better. Yeah, yeah, bugs, imbalance, etc but I can't wait to get out of WotLK.

Quote Originally Posted by outlander_biz View Post
    I myself have seen him give too much accurate info in the past to not believe him.
    I agree. Even though he may be as wrong as anyone else predicting the release date, I guess he has a slightly better view on the matter than most.

So yeah, I believe him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Patience and reason do appear to be in short supply these days in the gaming community.

Boub has never been wrong, and if he was (i remember 3.3) it was because blizz suddenly postponed it a week or so.

Somewhere around November seems right, maybe 1-2 weeks after November 2nd.

Boo is very accurate.
    If it's not the 2nd it will be 3 days in either direction.

=)

http://tinyurl.com/33mbf9f <-- World of Warcraft: The Shattering: Prelude to Cataclysm is been publish 19 Oct 2010, which mean 3 days before Blizzcon, so dont think Cataclysm will get out before November (Curent Beta is pretty buggy)

10+ Year Old Account
    the same is being said on the site and they haven't been wrong since i've been reading here so i'm inclined to believe and have to say....woot woot bring on the cataclysm
    thorgal lvl 80 warrior
    deathpool lvl 80 death knight
    geoforce lvl 80 hunter

i sense alot of QQ-ing in the immediate future of cataclysm

killrog EU

Quote Originally Posted by artemisthemp View Post
    http://tinyurl.com/33mbf9f <-- World of Warcraft: The Shattering: Prelude to Cataclysm is been publish 19 Oct 2010, which mean 3 days before Blizzcon, so dont think Cataclysm will get out before November (Curent Beta is pretty buggy)
    I dont quite understand how a books release date(which is well before Nov. 2nd) reflects the release date of cata. Maybe you can enlighten me