Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    whats wrong with all you guys saying your in no beta club? download ptr and start testing!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xelaa View Post
    whats wrong with all you guys saying your in no beta club? download ptr and start testing!
    because ptr = wotlk with some added cata stuff liek talent trees and such, beta has the additional content, old zones revamped, able to level to 85,....

OT: i'll download it now and test it tomoz if i decide to log my lock tomoz
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Im on the Beta I guess I can try it out with my Lock just PS me with some stuff you need to know

The only thing you can't test on the PTR is the new content 81+ spells, so PTR tests for the addon should work pretty well. The Beta and PTR clients and servers identical with the minor difference in the content isn't fully unlocked on the PTR.

I'd try on PTR but I have no lock, my premade is a mage and it took a year to do just that (if its even done have not checked in a day and a half)

I'd be testing it right now if the PTR wasn't down. And now I'll probably have to wait another 4 days to get my char copy through... >.>

Nice video, though slightly off-topic here I do have some questions not directly related to the addon in question.
    How do you get the highlights on abilites off cooldown, the emphasis on what looked like the action buttons.
    Any any advice on skada, since I seem to really struggle to get any decent information out of it, certainly not what you had.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Nice video, though slightly off-topic here I do have some questions not directly related to the addon in question.
    How do you get the highlights on abilites off cooldown, the emphasis on what looked like the action buttons.
    Any any advice on skada, since I seem to really struggle to get any decent information out of it, certainly not what you had.
    Just using OmniCC on my cooldowns in tandem with Forte showing the cooldown splash in the middle of the screen.

Skada is limited in what it can tell you. It can't say how much damage I did to each of my targets with each spell, just a general number of damage done to targets, and the percentages of my spells damage done.

If you've not been on ptr or cataclysm, the "glow" shiny effect is just from spell procs or on use cooldowns (soul burn for example).

I could have sworn that as your cooldowns went along the logirithmic bar, that once they were ready, they were highlighted on the actual buttons.

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    I could have sworn that as your cooldowns went along the logirithmic bar, that once they were ready, they were highlighted on the actual buttons.
    The highlight on the buttons is from OmniCC not from FX.