Costs of Triump/Frost Emblem Loot after 4.01?

I'm currently saving up lots of emblems for one of my alts and I'm wondering what items currently bought with frost/triumph emblems will cost in Justice Points after the 4.0 patch? I know that Justice points are limited to 4000 but you will get extra if you have more badges.

So as an example the 264 Chest Pieces cost 95 Emblems of Frost but how many Justice points will they cost in 4.0?

Thanks

15+ Year Old Account
    There was a thread about this a few days ago. Just do a search. There were screenshots. I think the 60 frost emblem items were ~550 Justice points.

Now that I think about it, I remembered that it's a 1:1 exchange. So a 60 emblem item costs 695 JP and a 95 emblem item will cost 1100.
    For the Alliance!

15+ Year Old Account
    Literally, 11.58 times the Emblem of Frost (or whatever) number rounded to the nearest whole number is the new cost of the items.

95 x 11.58 = 1100.1 ~ 1100 JP

And that is the JP value of the new 95 Emblem pieces on the PTR.

The only exception to this rule are Heirloom items. They have odd JP costs ranging in the 2000s and even 3000s with little rhyme or reason. I have no clue why Heirlooms don't follow the trend.
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Thanks for the quick replies guys.

Then just a follow up question. Do you know if Justice points will be able to buy 25 man T10 or will it be limited to what is currently available with Frost emblems?

I believe the cap for JP is 4000 points so that's 345 badges, anything over turns to gold at 5g5s per badge

so 95 badges equals 1100 JP so i guessing that will be the price for a chest,leg ,or head piece

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heyden View Post
    Thanks for the quick replies guys.

Then just a follow up question. Do you know if Justice points will be able to buy 25 man T10 or will it be limited to what is currently available with Frost emblems?
    25 man T10 still requires a token and the iLvl 251 T10 piece
    FFXIV: Rintha Elenah | WoW: Rinth | GW2: Reno Turan

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dcemuser View Post
    The only exception to this rule are Heirloom items. They have odd JP costs ranging in the 2000s and even 3000s with little rhyme or reason. I have no clue why Heirlooms don't follow the trend.
    Most likely due to the fact that Cata bosses give more JP and you can still buy and need these heirlooms at that time. Hopefully they scale them back for the remainder of WotLK, but if they don't, meh. Already got a full set(1 each plate, mail, leather, and cloth) plus weapons and dual trinkets to level whatever I would like.
    Only 2 things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the universe - Albert Einstein

10+ Year Old Account
    Tinkertown, and it's driving all the gnomes crazy.
    Posted by Bashiok on the PTR forum:

'The cost of heirlooms in 4.0.1 has been intentionally increased above what they currently cost to match the gain of points players will see at level 85. It's recommended that if you want to buy heirlooms you do so now before 4.0.1 is released, or wait until after purchasing Cataclysm, leveling to 85, and running that content for points.'
    http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/th...eNo=2&sid=1#38
    "Traveling allows you to visit new towns and meet new people." - Genghis Khan.

Morning All,

Currently, we can do full ICC on 10 and 25 per reset for 48 Frost badges (555 Justice Points). I have excluded mini-boss and any quests for simplicity.

After 4.0.1 we will basically only be able to do each boss once whether on 10 or 25 for 24 Frost badges (277 Justice Points).

Yet, the cost for T10 gear and equivalent gear from Vendors remains unchanged. Is my assumption here correct that it will now take longer to obtain the amount of Justice Points to buy Vendor gear after 4.0.1 comes down ?

Regards

you will be able to farm justice points in HC dungeons so no it won't be slower than now.

its the same ...