Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Worgens on Mounts

Does anyone have a picture or video of a worgen (male or female, but at least one of each) on a mount? not "running wild," but just on a regular mount. I'd like to see what they look like while mounted. just curious.

dammit... i said "worgens"

blahh gross
    That you're offended becuase of such a stupid reason as someone suggesting implementing a custom used in the west world, of which it's history and mythology Warcraft is mainly based upon offends me.

TotalHalibut's Worgen leveling in Darkshore videos have footage of Withkittens on a cat. I haven't seen a female Worgen on a mount.

She is led by love. The world moves for love. It kneels before it in awe. <3

Wow, that actually looks really cool. And kinda scary.

Seems odd that a wolf would ride a horse, but mk. Or a wolf riding a wolf...ok so alliance don't have wolf mounts, but still.

---------- Post added 2010-10-29 at 04:25 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by questions View Post
    Does anyone have a picture or video of a worgen (male or female, but at least one of each) on a mount? not "running wild," but just on a regular mount. I'd like to see what they look like while mounted. just curious.

dammit... i said "worgens"

blahh gross
    How do you make a spelling error in a sig? That's one thing that should be proofread eh?

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    A wolf riding a sabercat?

Quote Originally Posted by TestAccount View Post
    The best part is that the horse, who appears to be trying really hard to look scary, looks positively adorable and cuddly in comparison.
    Originally Posted by Daxxarri (Blue Tracker)
    What you're experiencing is world PvP on a PvP realm. I realize that it's not for everyone, but it's not something that we plan to adjust. The harsh reality is that life on a PvP realm can be difficult, and if you aren't prepared for the rigors of playing on such a realm, then it's probably in your best interest to transfer to a normal realm, or, if you cannot afford that, then consider creating a new character on a normal realm.
    Grim Campfire

[QUOTE=Varabently;9263002]Seems odd that a wolf would ride a horse, but mk. Or a wolf riding a wolf...ok so alliance don't have wolf mounts, but still.[COLOR="red"]
    /QUOTE]

Exactly! They should be riding a motorcycle.

10+ Year Old Account
    On a mount you can really see why a perma snarl is kinda silly. :3
    Unofficial Playable Sethrak Thread: https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/...2796109?page=1

someone get a shot of a worgen riding el pollo grande, the magic loot card rooster

a wolf snarling on top of a big rooster, its going to look epppiiiiiccc

Quote Originally Posted by Varabently View Post
    Seems odd that a wolf would ride a horse, but mk. Or a wolf riding a wolf...ok so alliance don't have wolf mounts, but still.

---------- Post added 2010-10-29 at 04:25 PM ----------

This, its much better looking than I expected.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Why the hell can a worgen use a mount but a moonkin can't??

Quote Originally Posted by Profyrion View Post
    A wolf riding a sabercat?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maoli View Post
    Moonkin are fat. D:

It looks kind of freaky to be honest, I like the running wild idea.

Tauren were supposed to have "plains running" before vanilla release, which allowed them to do the same as running wild...

Wolf on a Horse doesn't look weard but Cow on a Horse does? I think they should allow them to use mounts in human form and run wild in worgen form.
    Last edited by Luris; 2010-10-29 at 09:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maoli View Post
    Moonkin legs. They're little short stubby things that would never keep them on a mount. Yes, Gnome legs are just as short, but Gnomes have a lot less body to support.

Lets see a Worgen on a mechanostrider!

As it should be. After all Blizz really did great job with male worgen after all. Females, however... >.>

Quote Originally Posted by haglowicz View Post
    Moonkin legs. They're little short stubby things that would never keep them on a mount. Yes, Gnome legs are just as short, but Gnomes have a lot less body to support.
    That's a terrible reason. Many of the animal mounts would be spooked by a worgen. So they shouldn't be able to mount them. Then again.. it's a video game. Both should be able to.