View Poll Results: Bring Sword Guy Back?

Voters
481. This poll is closed
  • Yes

323 67.15%
  • No

158 32.85%
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kretic View Post
    Also, I honestly think SWORD GUY would look fine up in his normal position with the current colour scheme.

I am horrible at Photoshop, any takers want to whip something together so we can see?
    Here you go. It's not perfect (because it's been ages since I last touched Photoshop and I was never any good to begin with), but it still shows the general idea. Personally, I have even more reason for not wanting him back having seen how it fits in with the new design.

Voted yes, but honestly not really bothered about it, new look is good as well.

Looks like a sword girl if you ask me tbh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb View Post
    Here you go. It's not perfect (because it's been ages since I last touched Photoshop and I was never any good to begin with), but it still shows the general idea. Personally, I have even more reason for not wanting him back having seen how it fits in with the new design.
    Its stabbing at Curse!
    NOOOOoooooooooooo
    Dawwwwwww

Deleted
    Never liked Sword Dude, sorry

not saying I don't welcome another mascot/logo

That sword guy never suited this website imo. The only thing that makes it is the fact that he has been on this website for years. Overall I'm glad he is gone. The website looks so much better.

Deleted
    I know where he is. He's on the blue tracker as the icon for regular posters as opposed to blues. Does that mean Bahamut5 needs to PM me now? O.o

I say bring the icon back its MMO-champion and that icon was symbolized as the champion of MMo's. But, since we dont have that familiar icon love or hate for it this is now just become a generalized style web site you see any where else.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MushroomBomb View Post
    Thanks, Also my failed attempt at it this morning. I think it looks good for some reason. Definitely like the idea of SWORD GUY killing Curse =P

~Kretic
    Last edited by Spazzer; 2010-11-06 at 08:46 PM.

/signed

put him back at top-left next to the MMOCHAMPION sign.

not that i like him....in fact i think the picture is really lackluster. BUT....its the mmo-champ sword dude. everytime i see it i go: HEY!!! mmo-champ!

so...yeah bring him back...or not
    BoOoOoOmMmM!

As with most anime/ cartoons I seem to watch lately;

The bigger the sword, the higher the probability that the character is a girl. It's compensating for... *cough*

But yes, would like the thing with a sword back.

http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/78906

Install that and he's back. Feel free to make a better picture and replacing it with the base64 encoded version in the code.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marlamin View Post

Install that and he's back. Feel free to make a better picture and replacing it with the base64 encoded version in the code.
    Are you allowed to do that? Im no good with codes but iv learned from past experiences that screwing wiht that stuff is usually not good

Deleted
    The new logo is on our shirts, so I like it more.

The sword guy colors don't look right as the banner for this skin. It doesn't flow well, the way it is now, is fine.

imo, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Side View Post
    Are you allowed to do that? Im no good with codes but iv learned from past experiences that screwing wiht that stuff is usually not good
    Why would it not be allowed? It's only clientside for the person that installs it and only replaces the logo image. There really isn't anything bad about it.

Deleted
    Where's the "Meh." option?

15+ Year Old Account

Thats pretty damn nifty...

Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou View Post
    I know where he is. He's on the blue tracker as the icon for regular posters as opposed to blues. Does that mean Bahamut5 needs to PM me now? O.o
    I'm sorry, but somebody beat you to it, so I already send that user a very colorful PM

Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    The new logo is on our shirts, so I like it more.
    Yes, I do like these new shirts, but they are a bit large :/
    Dawwwwwww

15+ Year Old Account
    Why would it not be allowed? It's only clientside for the person that installs it and only replaces the logo image. There really isn't anything bad about it.
    If you insist, like i said i dont know much about code outside of the fel-fire patch and i know that is illegal