Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I'd love to try that quest, where does it start?
    Just start in Felwood at the Emerald Sanctuary, there you have to do some quests before you can move on to the Whisperwind Grove.

In those Quests you have to deal with some Satyrs / Shadow Council / Jaedena / Insane Forsaken Ooze Apothecary stuff, just quest until you get the Breadcrumb quest for Whisperwind Grove.

10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan is dead. I killed him. No redemption or hero class. Sorry.

If you ask me, this quest just goes to show that Malfurion is a truely dishonorable character. Illidan didn't pull punches, he did what was necessary to protect his homeland and Azeroth, and Mal's usual response is "u suck gtfo." If anything, Malfurion's treatment if Illidan is directly responsible for his death.

As for Illidan coming back, I'd love to see that. I'm normally against characters returning without a damn good reason (Kel'thuzad's phylactery dissapearing, Deathwing stitching Nefarian back together), but Illidan was handled so poorly by the devs and writers in TBC that I feel it's required at this point.

Herald of the Titans OnlineSamantha's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    That quest sounds awesome, can't wait to actually do it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Trumpresident View Post
    My words exactly. Manufacturing in the US is considerably more expensive than elsewhere, and part of that are savage regulations such as environment protection or minimum wages.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderaan View Post
    Saying that Wilson is a racist murderer is the same level of conspiracy as saying Sandy Hook didn't happen and the parents are in on it.
    I don't post that often, and when I do it's often in bursts. I always lurk though.

Illidan was a great character BEFORE he went insane (all of TBC!). So just leave him be. Take your frustrations out on that whipped fool Malfurion for driving him away and ultimately causing his downfall. Make him killable, Blizz..................................................

You won't see Demon Hunters unless some of the current classes are severely revamped. They're too similar to some existing classes and already lost one of their main abilities to another ingame class.
    Last edited by Krolikn; 2010-11-13 at 04:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Krolikn View Post
    You won't see Demon Hunters unless some of the current classes are severely revamped. They've already lost one of their main abilities to another ingame class.
    That, and if my theory is correct they'll try to make they next Hero Class a Healer/Caster hybrid, since Tank/Melee was what we got with Death Knights.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Errr.... Oh yes he was, lets just refer to the dialog he has with Maiev inside the Tomb of Sargeras, she calls him mad or insane and he says that 10.000 years in a dark prison cell does that to your mind... So yeah, he was batshit crazy
    I wont deny that he was crazy after Arthas defeated him, but before that, like i said before, play Warcraft or the Frozen throne, hes not insane, just out for his good. And Having the Skull of Guldan may have some influence on him, hell Deathwing listened to it for a wile to.

Deleted
    Remake on that battle? probably similar to the Arthas VS Illidan quest in Icecrown

Illidan was a great character BEFORE he went insane (all of TBC!). So just leave him be. Take your frustrations out on that whipped fool Malfurion for driving him away and ultimately causing his downfall. Make him killable, Blizz..................................................

You won't see Demon Hunters unless some of the current classes are severely revamped. They're too similar to some existing classes and already lost one of their main abilities to another ingame class.
    Like it stopped Blizzard before .....
    Death Coil says Hi!
    They will either rename spells or they will have same name but will work in different way.

---------- Post added 2010-11-13 at 06:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cairm View Post
    Like I said on previous page - Blizzards game, Blizzards characters, Blizzard's lore. If they want to bring some character back into lore, they WILL do it, no mather what is your opinion on it. I won't mention thing about Illidan's powers again because repeating myself page after page in such topics is stupid. READ PREVIOUS PAGES god damnit.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Verticorda View Post
    I'd be suprised if quoting Kael'thas makes anyone chuckle anymore. Not that it did the first time.

---------- Post added 2010-11-13 at 05:27 PM ----------

Would you take someones word for it? I'm Insane.

I'm also a Black Dragon. Promise.
    When a blind elf - part demon, commanding an army of very angry snakes, goes tomb raiding for artifacts so dangerous that even Indy wouldn't touch them... Yeah i'll take their word....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Kelger View Post
    But why! This is a Felwood quest!
    :O Dastardly Blizzard outmaneuvering me again!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

Champ, he was insane already in WC3

---------- Post added 2010-11-13 at 07:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kampfer View Post
    I wont deny that he was crazy after Arthas defeated him, but before that, like i said before, play Warcraft or the Frozen throne, hes not insane, just out for his good. And Having the Skull of Guldan may have some influence on him, hell Deathwing listened to it for a wile to.
    Why don't YOU go play Wc3 and tft! First of all, during WoTA and before, he was a jealous opportunist willing to serve Sargeras and the Legion (An army bend on destroying everything), I know that he did this to gain power, and to outshine Malfurion so that Tyrande would fall in love with him instead, that already is quite mad. Then later on he tried to restore the Well of Eternity, despite knowing that it would serve as yet another portal for the Legion, again more crazy stuff. Then he gets to sit in a tiny cell, beneath the earth in utter darkness, for 10.000 years.... Which makes him even more batshit crazy... Once saved by Tyrande, he beleives that he consuming a skull filled with demonic power is a good idea....
    And of course, there is the whole Arthas thing, which only fuels his insanity, and of course he also became extremely paranoid since he knew that Kil'jaeden was after him....

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    First of all, during WoTA and before, he was a jealous opportunist willing to serve Sargeras and the Legion (An army bend on destroying everything), I know that he did this to gain power, and to outshine Malfurion so that Tyrande would fall in love with him instead, that already is quite mad. Then later on he tried to restore the Well of Eternity, despite knowing that it would serve as yet another portal for the Legion, again more crazy stuff. Then he gets to sit in a tiny cell, beneath the earth in utter darkness, for 10.000 years.... Which makes him even more batshit crazy... Once saved by Tyrande, he beleives that he consuming a skull filled with demonic power is a good idea....
    And of course, there is the whole Arthas thing, which only fuels his insanity, and of course he also became extremely paranoid since he knew that Kil'jaeden was after him....
    Wrong.

Where the night elves struggled to maintain their ground, the Burning Legion's numbers did not seem to permanently diminish. The satyr Xavius seized upon his doubts, exploiting his confusion to plant seeds of distrust into Illidan's mind which made Illidan turn to seek the power the Burning Crusade were using so he could become stronger, while in his mind this was to help defeat the Burning Crusade he actually helped them by giving Sargeras the Demon Soul to make the portal stronger.
    Source: http://www.wowpedia.org/Illidan_Stor...f_the_Ancients
    Last edited by rad586; 2010-11-13 at 07:13 PM. Reason: typo

Quote Originally Posted by digal View Post
    Remake on that battle? probably similar to the Arthas VS Illidan quest in Icecrown
    Serious? could you name me the quest lol

it'd be my 1st quest to do when i return to WOW rofl

I like how they're doing all these quests to revisit events from WC3. It really makes me wanna go back and play through it again. Damn you Blizz and all your addicting games!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar View Post
    That, and if my theory is correct they'll try to make they next Hero Class a Healer/Caster hybrid, since Tank/Melee was what we got with Death Knights.
    imo a range (physical dps) / healer hybrid would be interesting to say the least. Engineer cum Medic? Sorta like the revamped Medic in Colonial Line Wars in SC2.

Quote Originally Posted by Skilz View Post
    Yeah I guess. It just really pisses me off that characters I hate like Cenarius, and Onyxia comes back but my favorite character in the whole WC universe got killed off in the most anti climactic way ever. I need to learn how to cope with great loss.
    My top 2 favourite characters were Illidan and Anub'arak. How do u think i feel? lol
    Signature not acceptable (e.g. too large), read http://www.mmo-champion.com/general-discussions-22/important-signatures/ - Regards, Olison

Quote Originally Posted by Sigmar View Post
    If you ask me, this quest just goes to show that Malfurion is a truely dishonorable character.
    Imo, his imprisonment was more of Maiev's influence haha. I think she has a possession obsession wrt Illidan and maybe even an SM streak in her rofl.

Anyway, if you were in Malfurion's shoes... you'd be faced with either 1) execution, 2) exile 3) imprisonment... Maiev prolly persuaded him to (3) rofl. Cuz well.. 1) means no more Illidan... 2) means no more Illidan (near them) but he can still wreak havoc (which may come back to affect them)... 3) gives her total power over him? bwahaha

Quote Originally Posted by eyeofskadi View Post
    Imo, his imprisonment was more of Maiev's influence haha. I think she has a possession obsession wrt Illidan and maybe even an SM streak in her rofl.

Anyway, if you were in Malfurion's shoes... you'd be faced with either 1) execution, 2) exile 3) imprisonment... Maiev prolly persuaded him to (3) rofl. Cuz well.. 1) means no more Illidan... 2) means no more Illidan (near them) but he can still wreak havoc (which may come back to affect them)... 3) gives her total power over him? bwahaha
    Note that when Maiev wasn't around second time, Malfurion actually let Illidan go free

Quote Originally Posted by Cairm View Post
    Tell that to Kael, KT and Nef (the list will prolly grow haha). Side's you most definitely died at least once too... after your next death, would you like the spirit healer to say: "You died. No redemption for you. Sorry." ? rofl

I'd imagine your face then would be priceless <3