Page 1 of 2
LastLast

City Quartermasters, with rep tabards

Does this mean I can purchase a city Taberd, do dungeons and get my faction/rep like we were able to do in most of NorthEnd? Currently the only way to max my faction out was doing all the lowlevel/newbie quest and that really sucks. I have my human DK who has over 280 Champion seals I can't buy anything at Argent tourney unless I am a crusader which I couldnt get until all 5 city rep is maxxed out.
    Just Remember some of us dont know it all so please be easy on us!

yes. this makes me very happy to finally have a horde tabard

Yarp. Wearable in dungeons like all other tabards. You do also have cloth turn-ins for rep though, as a heads up.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a question, where will these City Tabards be bought? Anyone got cordinates or a name?
    ''Invincibility lies in the defence; the possibility of victory in the attack'' -Sun Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by Musra View Post
    I have a question, where will these City Tabards be bought? Anyone got cordinates or a name?
    next to the city flight masters

Thanks to these tabards, I'll get my 25 tabards achievement .

Quote Originally Posted by kerwyn View Post
    Do not buy them with champion's seals.

The exact same tabards are on rep vendors for a few silver.
    I wasnt going to use my champion seals for the taberd. I wanted to buy some boa gear for my new toons and didnt want to spend jp on them.
    Just Remember some of us dont know it all so please be easy on us!

Quote Originally Posted by Elysia View Post
    Yarp. Wearable in dungeons like all other tabards. You do also have cloth turn-ins for rep though, as a heads up.
    Last I saw on PTR all the Cloth QMs have been removed from their locations.

i think this is the only way horde/alliance will be able to get goblin/worgen rep, so yes, you will be able to gain rep for all major factions in the same way we do already with northrend factions and championing their cause with a tabard

Ugh. Does that mean that everybody is gonna walk around with the "Ambassador" title very soon, so it is not THAT special anymore?

Deleted
    Will we be able to buy Worgen/Goblin Faction Tabards with 4.0.3a aswell?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyngwen View Post
    Ugh. Does that mean that everybody is gonna walk around with the "Ambassador" title very soon, so it is not THAT special anymore?
    It wasn't special after the first few months.

Will we be able to farm goblin rep running Northrend Dungeons?

im going for professor personally /shrug

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endre View Post
    Will we be able to buy Worgen/Goblin Faction Tabards with 4.0.3a aswell?
    Yes.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Yea probably, but in reality, its not THAT special to begin with. It was fairly easy to be exalted w/ all factions in TBC via quests and AV Turn-ins. I think it was actually easier to get exalted w/ all 5 via AV Turn-ins in TBC (due to fast AV queues) than it is now w/ the argent tournament daily grind.

Either way, these new tabards are with out a doubt the easiest way to gain rep, but Ambassador was a fairly weak, easy to obtain title anyway if you knew how to do it.

The big change is that now everyone will know how.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnardarkan View Post
    Last I saw on PTR all the Cloth QMs have been removed from their locations.
    Was referring to currently. Original post made it seemed like he thought the only way of getting Rep currently was from starting area quests.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions

Yes Alyngwen, and honestly, it's never required much effort to get, never really shown any E-Peen, so who cares? It's still a coolsounding title, and will remain so.

Deleted
    It already isn't special anymore. Not since the Argent Tournament has been around, anyway.