Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I can't wait to be back in greens again, will be dropping my epics for the first things I get

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    same thing from the past 2 xpacks

ur epics will be replaced with int the first 1-2 levels
    Actually that's quite wrong, from Vanilla to TBC people used Tier 3 right into Magtheridons Lair, not to mention some BWL/AQ40 pieces lasting a fair distance into Outlands.
    Quote Originally Posted by Potboza View Post
    I created a black human male called "Pedopriest" and ran him to SW.
    I started asking where the schools were.
    Someone said "My kids play on this server you creep! How can you live with yourself?"
    I whispered back, "How old are they?"
    Yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by devinedragoon View Post
    OMG hell has frozen over and i'm agreeing with a gnome. i'm the same way no greens for me. but i'm mostly 277 geared.
    Kill him, he is a gnome sympathizer and must be burned at the stake!!!111eleven.
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    same thing from the past 2 xpacks

ur epics will be replaced with int the first 1-2 levels
    indeed. we wont be raiding in T10 in wrath as we were raiding Naxx in T6/SWP. But at least heroic 277's will last till 83 or so.
    Death Knights are good for one thing. Bank Alts. Nothing more.

Quote Originally Posted by Evilmonkey View Post
    Kill him, he is a gnome sympathizer and must be burned at the stake!!!111eleven.
    Et tu Evilmonkey. Et tu.

Deleted
    the first epics will be: Crafted, Emblem, raid, world drop. nothing from heroics.

Quote Originally Posted by domperignome View Post
    Et tu Evilmonkey. Et tu.
    who do you think gave Thermaplugg the idea to detonate a bomb in Gnomergan? It was I. Mwahahahaha. Burn my little pets. burn
    Death Knights are good for one thing. Bank Alts. Nothing more.

10+ Year Old Account
    chris said that even shadowmourne will be replaced by a blue at 83.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Actually that's quite wrong, from Vanilla to TBC people used Tier 3 right into Magtheridons Lair, not to mention some BWL/AQ40 pieces lasting a fair distance into Outlands.
    Except that like nobody had anything close to full Tier 3 outside of the best guilds / servers, because it was 4-5 months between Naxx and the opening of the portal. And guilds that weren't already farming BWL couldn't jump ahead from an attached 5-man instance.
    I am the Zen master. I am the calm, quiet little center of the universe.
    Valhallä - Jaedenar US

You'll keep your 264/277/284 epics till 82 likely, at which point you can do Deepholme and Stonecore.
    BRC drops are 279 blues iirc but worse than 277 epics still of course.
    If you quest in Deepholme to 83, you´ll replace a lot of gear there and another batch at 83 when you can start with Uldum.

Fuckn psyched for replacing my 277 gear, It just means you can start getting upgrades again -_-

Deleted
    TB replaced a thing with the first thing he got, but if u have 6,7k gs u might w8 some quests.

Quote Originally Posted by doombledore View Post
    TB replaced a thing with the first thing he got, but if u have 6,7k gs u might w8 some quests.
    That was 251 mage tier robe, ungemmed. It wouldnt be an upgrade if it was gemmed, or wasnt a 251

Quote Originally Posted by Lolsteak View Post
    Blizzard planned the tiers badly in Wrath, because they decided to do hard-modes in mid-expansion. The result was that there were actually about six tiers of loot in Wrath, and players were able to hit caps for combat ratings, which had never been possible before (except for hit). Blizzard has to decay the ridiculous crit/haste percentages back to entry-levels by 85, by inflating the rating-to-percentage conversion, while also juicing the item levels, to prevent less-geared players from having very low crit chance or high miss rates.
    Author of DON'T EVER GET OLD , Nominated for the Edgar, Anthony and Thriller awards for Best First Novel.
    My Blog: http://danieljfriedman.blogspot.com
    My Warcraft/Gaming Blog: http://biggerthankologarn.blogspot.com
    My Twitter: http://twitter.com/DanFriedman81