I can not find my WoW folder in my HDD.

So I was trying to do that thing that blizzard said where you can change the account type to CT so you will start downloading all the Cata data now (I did a digital purchase) and I looked all over for my WoW folder and I could not find it. Thoughts? I am basic with computers but I know how to look for stuff (search going through my program files etc) so try to not tech talk the hell out of me lol.

2 days 9 hours 58 minutes until Cata!

search your local disk for World of Warcraft

Default install is right in C:\World of Warcraft... not in the program files folder.
    Just use the search function on the start menu if u can't find it
    Or right-click ur shorctut and choose properties and find where you can open target location
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

It will be downloaded in the same folder as your regular wow, maybe not name 'CATA OMGOMG HEREHERE', but it is there, just wait and relax

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably farming Leather to fund my mount habit
    If you have vista/7, check in C:/Users/Public/games . Or try the above.
    Proud member of the "Who cares about no beta, Cataclysm's out now" club.

Or you can right-click your WoW shortcut on your desktop, select Properties and look at "Target" to see it's location.

Alternatively, if you don't have a desktop shortcut you can click Start --> All Programs --> World of Warcraft, then right-click "World of Warcraft", select Properties and look at "Target" again to see where it's located.

Well right click on the shortcut on your start menu or desktop, select open file location, done

Quote Originally Posted by taekvideo View Post
    Default install is right in C:\World of Warcraft... not in the program files folder.
    Just use the search function on the start menu if u can't find it
    Or right-click ur shorctut and choose properties and find where you can open target location
    thank you! <3

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudbane View Post
    Well right click on the shortcut on your start menu or desktop, select open file location, done
    Hehe, a bit better than my solution indeed :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Windows 7
    C:/Users/Public/World of Warcraft

Deleted
    Did a guy just ask for help in finding his game folder?

Quote Originally Posted by Gielnik View Post
    Did a guy just ask for help in finding his game folder?
    Yes