Page 3 of 36 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Got kicked for tanking in blood spec.....

15+ Year Old Account
    Did all HCs exept BRC .. so i got in BRC and was on 2nd boss or so.

Tank says, mage u take right, so i ask "what to do", booom kicked .. lulz?

/w the tank what a retard he is and put m on ignore, same as rest .. just some randoms :P

But was a lame action to me.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

Quote Originally Posted by gavion View Post
    I was kicked from group while on my druid (feral-dps) because I switched to bear form after the tank died (and killed the boss, incidentally).

The reason I was told (and caps are intentional), from the healer: "IF THE TANK DIEZ YOU WIPE YOU FTARD YOU NOT TANK YOU DO NOT TANK EVER". Tank and healer were from same guild on the Area 52 server.
    I got something like this. in Grim Batol on normal, we accidentally pulled a group of troggs with one of the gronn+caster groups. Tank goes down in seconds, the healer immediately bails while in combat, and me and the other two DPS are left to die. Well, surprisingly, we didn't. Dropped an infernal on the pack, soulburn a Seed and explode for dots on everything, the rogue grabs the big guy and evasion tanks it while the shadow priest stands back and heals us through it.
    There is no Peace, only Passion
    Through Passion, I gain Strength
    Through Strength, I gain Power
    Through Power, I gain Victory
    Through Victory, my chains shall be broken
    The Force shall free me

Deleted
    I queued specifically for Halls of Origination as a mage wanting the trinket from the first boss. I got put in a group with 4 players in a guild from Kazzak, just as we get to the first boss (no deaths, I'm top DPS, and keeping CC in place), one of them says "getting a guildy, cya", and I'm kicked.

Ok, I'm not saved, but 55 minutes in the queue, for that. Boils my piss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by w00t692 View Post
    This is when i think there should be a "hall of shame" for players like this where all character names and realms are there for everyone to see.

course i'm pretty sure that mmo champion frowns upon naming players.
    It does, as it and every other forum should.

Speaking to people around my office it seems alot of CC'ers are being kicked when someone wont admit to breaking the CC, which i imagine will only get worse until later in the expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got Booted form heroic stone core after Slabhide was killed, i died during the fight during the shard dodging cause some lava formed under me and i tryed to move to the nearest spire but died midrun, they said to ahnk but it was on cooldown with 5 mins still from ahnking from some gankage before getting into the instance, i said i wasnt able to cause of cooldown and after slab died i was booted

i was doing 10K before the death but meh
    Omians- 70 Troll Enhancement shaman, Emerald Dream

10+ Year Old Account
    As for breaking CC, is there an addon out there that will automatically do something like "/me 's (CC Type) was broken by (Playername)'s (Attack)!" ??

My Shammy was kicked for no reason at all. Maybe because I needed on the caster dps trinket and there was a lock....meh. I was still top dps.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by banans View Post
    Got kicked for tanking in blood spec.....
    LOL. That might have been for the best. If I had to guess, I wouldn't think that group would have done well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AverageJoe42 View Post
    As for breaking CC, is there an addon out there that will automatically do something like "/me 's (CC Type) was broken by (Playername)'s (Attack)!" ??
    Check out 'CCBreaker', it's on Curse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspirations View Post
    I have yet to be kicked from a Cata group, though I've been kicked in Wrath dungeons for telling people off when they do stupid shit.

Last night, one of my guildmates was insisting that he was going to kick anyone who wasn't a mage or hunter from our group (because of a lack of CC). He's a shadow priest, and we had a Boomkin with us, as well, so it wasn't like we were completely lacking. I told him flat out that if he kicked anyone because they weren't the class he wanted that I would drop group immediately and he could fish around for another healer. I won't abide by my own guildmates kicking a DPS because said guildmate is too lazy to use their own CC abilities.
    Good on you. SPriests have almost as much CC as a Frost Mage, talented and glyphed properly.

An amusing one from pre-Cata:

I have a Warlock that's Destro/Affli. Enter into Scholomance in my Affli spec, and pick up the quests. Get to the Kirtonos summoning area, and I ask the party if they're ready. Everyone answers yes, and so I start the event. Our tank, bright spark that he is, decides he wants to go kill more trash, instead of doing the boss - so I end up tanking the boss with my Voidwalker, with threat bouncing between us.

After the inevitable wipe, I get v-kicked. The reason? "L2tank, noob."

10+ Year Old Account
    kicked from halls of origin hc, but I deserved it, I slept while playing and auto-run to boss pulling all room

I got booted from a regular Stonecore run between the second and third bit of trash.

On the first pull, I noticed the healer was OOM by the end of it. I suggested we mark out a kill order for the next pack to make dpsing it either. The tank marks it out and we kill it no problem. Before the next trash pull, I suggest we take out the Earthshapers first, cause I was worried about their aoe. The tank marks them both for death and suddenly I'm kicked from the group.

I make a toon on the other players realm and send them a tell, asking what the problem was. I was told it was a preemptive kick, because I seemed like the kind of guy who would rage at them if they wiped.

Based on these two statements.

"If we mark out a kill order, we'll kill stuff faster" and "Those earthshapers are brutal, let's kill them first"

They actually apologize for booting me when they realized I was pretty laid back. But by then the damage had been done.
    All the world's a stage,
    And all the men and women merely players.

got kicked for telling an elemental shaman to not use flametongue totem :<

yes, he did have Totemic Wrath...

HAHAHAHA best one ever got done with a boss fight needed mana (im a healer) i have around 20k mana and the tank and group goes ahead without me while im getting mana they pull the next mob and i have around 32k mana i run up to start healing by the time i get there the tank is dead so the group is all dying i run away to the enterance--- then they kick me lol i dgaf

10+ Year Old Account
    let's see.. I queued on my nubby lock (53ish), had a 50 min queue time, boy that was fun.. when the group finally pops I get BRS. I run in, rebuff, create a soulstone, all the fun nubby-locky stuff. then all of the sudden...one of the other dps goes "wtf these are level 54 mobs." my thoughts: well.... maybe they haven't done brs before? then I look at the levels.......83, 84, 82, 83.......... either I had a full group of people queue for brs (which I don't think you can do....) or the rfd decided they should help me level. either way, I ended up getting kicked from the group and said to hell with it that night cause I was tired and didn't wanna wait another hour for a group.

Not sure if I am just lucky person.. or this is specific for US or other realms.. but anyway..

For 5 years playing wow (with some longer and shorter pauses), playing on 4 different EU realms, I was never kicked and mostly..people were very nice... Once or twice I started the vote for kicking someone .. but once it was DK which just shouted "DONT HEAL ME,I DONT NEED IT" pulled 5 groups and died and second time, it was warrior tank which couldn't hold agro even when nobody except him was attacking mobs...and yes, we tried this actually )

Now, I am a healer...I am playing cata content since yesterday and even now, when healers have hard times even in normal dungeons, everyone is very nice... Dunno.. maybe I am just lucky.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

not actually a kick....

So I get regular HoO as healer on my pally. I zone in, to find two players from the same guild (awful geared DK tank + warlock) and two other random dps. I buff up, and the DK tank runs straight into that first 4 mob pull (his gear is awful, mind you) with no CC, and no defensive CD's. He went down like a sack of sh*t, I literally got off one holy shock and a divine light and he was dead. I politely suggest that he use CC. He's like why, your healing just sucks. I bit my tongue, but he marks one target for CC once we get back inside. He pulls again, promptly breaks the CC, uses no CD's, and dies again in the time I can cast one divine light. He then proceeds to berate me for "awful healing", along with his warlock buddy, and try to tell me they've been running this all day this way with no issues. They both then proceed to drop group. My guess is - they knew they were idiots, and if they tried to kick me, no one else would agree. :P

My guess is, if there had been 3 of them, i would have been kicked. So many bad players.

15+ Year Old Account
    something similar to earlier, i was 84 on my DK and queued as tank for Lost City for the quests, i had over 100k hp unbuffed as i'd done dungeon quests and bought some cheap BoEs. everyone was level 85 despite it being normal and right away i got called out on not being 85. i said it was a normal and marked up stuff, cleared the trash with no probs, first boss goes down without anyone dying or overaggroing and before the loot roll was done, i was booted. no one said anything in party and the loot wasn't even anything i could use.

LFD is like a playground. the idea is great but retarded kids ruin it for everyone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was in a random group with a friend (healer) and 3 other people being in the same guild. I got kicked after first boss so I wisped my friend to ask why they removed me and he told me: The mage is pissed because u are doing more dps.