Page 1 of 40
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Red face Share your guilty or strange little secrets

You know what they are. Even if you're a totally regular person otherwise, they're the weird little quirk that's unique to you. The sort of thing so trivial it never gets brought up, but seems odd when it does. The thing only your closest friends know — or maybe not even them. Or perhaps something silly that you avoid mentioning, so you don't get made fun of.

Me?

I absolutely adore Clippy, that little animated paperclip that floats around in Microsoft Word. If he's not out when I start Word on someone else's computer, the first thing I do is get him. I think he's cute. In fact, I think he's awesome. His little animations make me giggle. I apologize to him when I stare at the screen too long and he falls asleep. When I'm pushing hard at 2 AM to get a report out at the last minute, I have conversations with him. I've delayed upgrading Office for 3 years because they removed him in version 2007. Clippy, I <3 you!!

Last edited by Lovestar; 2010-12-21 at 03:30 AM.

Deleted
    Im addicted to reading forum posts about people who talk to pixelated paper clips.
    Oh i jest, I love you really
    Plus, I cant farm fishing without singing the fish song. Thats enough details.

i love the anime Avatar: The last airbender
    its a fantasticly well made 3 season serie and i cant find a anything bad to say about it.
    The movie "the last airbender" is based off this anime but it does not do this serie justice at all!
    warp field to weaken its armor, let it close, then tech armor! - Turian hipster

10+ Year Old Account
    I have too many strange secret habits ><

I love bats and think they're beautiful (I never understood why people consider that weird tbh, I love rats too)

I have a Sonic the Hedgehog plush toy that I've had since I was five. It's one of my dearest possessions.

I'm terrified of Crane Flies, they make me sweat, tremble, and even faint, I have to keep it secret from certain friends or they'd never stop teasing me over it (I'm pretty buggered around midsummer, the crane flies are everywhere) There's actually a very good reason for this pathetic phobia.

I sing to my pet rabbits

I never cried at Bambi
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuke1096 View Post
    Personally, I think it would be hilarious if Troll Druids turned into walking cannabis plants.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crumpet View Post
    I have a Sonic the Hedgehog plush toy that I've had since I was five. It's one of my dearest possessions.
    When I was 7 I bought my mom a Tails plushie for her birthday, because she fell in love with the character after I made her play Sonic 2 multiplayer with me.

To this day she still keeps it on display in her room and guards it jealously.

I enjoy reading the news about disasters and misfortunes. It's sadistic I know, but I can't seem to help myself. Some times it's a pick-me-up to see other people having a worse day then me. Even if it's death.

Thanks to Amalisa for this great Sig!

Quote Originally Posted by Urbi View Post
    I enjoy reading the news about disasters and misfortunes. It's sadistic I know, but I can't seem to help myself. Some times it's a pick-me-up to see other people having a worse day then me. Even if it's death.
    This is actually how most people look at situations like this, if they say they don't they are usually lying.

I am The Horde - Play Free Online Games

Quote Originally Posted by SeaKitten View Post
    those two ads for wow.. the one with the ugly dumb Gnome and Goblin dancing really stupid like.. it made my rage so hard i personally now will never play this game EVER again yes because of those two stupid ads i will never play this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a 'pessimistic optimist' I look for the bright side of things, although it is typically the worst imaginable bright side.
    VanCleef wants you! Join the Defias Brotherhood and hang out on a yacht all day!

I enjoy the company of other people on the internet only. When out in real life, I don't really want to spend time with others, I just do because I don't want psychiatric help, I'm in high-school and if I started ignoring social life now, they'd call me out as insane immediately.

So I prefer to just go to those parties etc, then come back to the internet and bitch and moan on several message boards. I love you all equally, but in real life I'd probably loathe even the sight of you.

Ikill people and eat hands, that's two things.
    Lol that's what I thought when I read the title, if you know that line os from you'll giggle.

i have a fetish for really dark skin girls...im talking so dark her skin actually shines in the sun. like that 1 model with the bald head always on TV..just not that stick figurey and that bald...also i hide everything in my closet i found a half eaten box of cheese crackers in there that could have been in there for over 3 years.

Deleted
    OK! I admit it! I STOLE THE COOKIES FROM THE COOKIE JAR!

Arrite, confession time. I'm not afraid of anything really, heights, snakes, the dark etc.. but two years ago something happened that drastically changed that.

I was lying on my bed reading a book when suddenly a spider dropped down on my shoulder in such a way that I could actually feel the weight of it. I assume it slided down from the roof on a thin web strand or something but there you go, I could literally feel the weight of the spider on my shoulder. At this point I really didn't know what it was so I slowly turned my head over towards the shoulder (and please, understand that I was lying on my side so I was kind of angling my head upwards towards the shoulder as this happened). As my head rotates and I slowly get the shoulder within eyesight I can see in the periphery how the spider has about 2-3 legs in the air towards my face doing that slowly moving the legs thing that they do. I turn my head ever so slowly a little more and realize to my horror that it is indeed a spider and that it is 4-5 centimeters from my eye. It is so close that I have troubles focusing on it but it was not the little "tiny legs" model but rather the "meaty and thick" kind.

Right, so I have a major spider sitting on my shoulder, 4-5 cm from my eye, doing its "I'm about to attack" thing and the only thing I could come up with to my defense was to slowly (funny how we automatically do that in the face of danger) get up from the bed, turn my head as far away from the spider as I could and brush it of with the book. It landed on the floor with a dry crack. I managed to get it out through the window but ever since that day, I must confess that I have this irrational fear while reading books in my bed, that a spider will land on my face.

There, the sad truth is out =)
    <Clampy> "I remeber when i first started my character and i was leveling as protection wearing spirit gear and it took me about a year to go from 1-30. but i didnt care! because everything was new and exciting and I WAS A WARRIOR!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saphirox View Post
    I managed to get it out through the window but ever since that day, I must confess that I have this irrational fear while reading books in my bed, that a spider will land on my face.
    You wouldn't want to live in my house, then. We're infested with Southern House Spiders, which are totally harmless little cuties who happen to be about 7.5cm long. They lurk in every dark corner and when they get bored with their current spot, they wander around the house.

Thing is, they like to travel on walls/ceilings, but they're really clumsy and have terrible grip. So they fall down all the time. Often very close to you... or on you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboA View Post
    i love the anime Avatar: The last airbender
    its a fantasticly well made 3 season serie and i cant find a anything bad to say about it.
    The movie "the last airbender" is based off this anime but it does not do this serie justice at all!
    Funny that the movie actually follows the chinese myth perfectly. It's still shit, but accurate shit.

My secret? I have a Amy rose plushie and felt hat, and plushies of sonic and tails. And they sleep on the opposite pillow of my bed. Toy story did a number on my psyche.
    A simple change that can improve the female worgen:
    http://tinypic.com/r/1zq7p0g/7

10+ Year Old Account
    I always thought those things were gigantic mosquitoes until about a year ago when someone told me they were flies.
    TBH I feel much safe knowing that they're giant flies and not giant mosquitoes.

Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Ikill people and eat hands, that's two things.
    Lol that's what I thought when I read the title, if you know that line os from you'll giggle.
    Caaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrllll!
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

Deleted
    i dint know she was only 13.

Deleted
    wel.. -.- i BLODDY love turtles!! when im getting one for cristmans (i hope) from my gf, im so gonna call him gamon! :P

I'm a hypochondriac :P