When did you break your 4 piece t10 set bonus (Shadow)

Title says it all. Leveling my spriest up and I'm having a hard time because I don't want to break my t10 4p bonus (Shadow) until it actually nets a dps increase. What level were you when you replace one (or more) of your t10 pieces?

When you get mind spike, so while leveling you wont even use mind flay anymore :P
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn

Deleted
    Somewhere between 82 and 83(277 pieces. 251 ones should be replaced easily at the end of Mount Hyjal/Vashj'ir I believe). There is no point sticking to 4pct10, I'd much rather get a bit more stats to get more damage on my tabdotting and HP to survive it than more powerful mindflay when I rarely use it while leveling at all.

You can get valuable upgrades near the end of Deepholm and on. At that point you should use almost anything thats avaliable. I have kept my t10 on several toons until then.
    "It's clear this is another bash Apple thread. Such things are not conducive to a good discussion."

WRONG! Those are the BEST discussions!

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't care for the set bonus when i got Mind Spike. Haven't used Mind Flay or any dot while questing until i dinged 85. Only used SWD to get mana (and incidently used Dispersion when things went bad), never had to use Shadowfiend for mana while questing...

Deleted
    i broke it as soon as i got some quest greens. i just didn't see the point in using old tier for questing, mobs were dying fast, questing was easy not to mention i didn't want to get used to the super fast cast of mindflay pushing towards lvl 85

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemkin View Post
    Didn't care for the set bonus when i got Mind Spike. Haven't used Mind Flay or any dot while questing until i dinged 85. Only used SWD to get mana (and incidently used Dispersion when things went bad), never had to use Shadowfiend for mana while questing...
    Hmm interesting, I've been multidotting 2-4 mobs all the way from 80-85 But yeah, 4T10 went away somewhere halfway at leveling.

When i got Mind Spike Needed a bigger mana pool also. Would love the 4p now tho lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zka View Post
    Hmm interesting, I've been multidotting 2-4 mobs all the way from 80-85 But yeah, 4T10 went away somewhere halfway at leveling.
    I've tried that also, but couldn't manage my mana very well..that's why i changed to 2-3 Mind Spikes + Mind Blast and always tried to kill the mob with SWD for Spirit Tap

As soon as I possibly could. I was tired of looking at the same gear that I had been looking at for over a year now.

I replaced mine 30 mins into the start of the expansion when i got a Green Helm from BRC trash that was better than T10 :P
    If you're reading this. Hello

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemkin View Post
    I've tried that also, but couldn't manage my mana very well..that's why i changed to 2-3 Mind Spikes + Mind Blast and always tried to kill the mob with SWD for Spirit Tap
    Well, I relearned my class during 84-85 For example I made sure I don't kill stuff with SWD, so I gain extra mana from mazochism.
    Also it wasn't really an option, mob density was so high in the first 48 hours that I could not afford to singletarget if I wanted to live.