Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Can finally grind The Insane without wasting all my gold!

about the darkmoon "sword"....

..."Tokis thats nots a swords its a dildos"

I've been playing this on the PTR since yesterday, its so fun. >.< It bothers me the eye looks like it came from an old god, and while I doubt the truth behind it someone "Claimed" in general that they got one shot by Cthun's tentacle while in the woods.

As much as i like getting new ground mounts. as i love my ground mounts more than my flyers. im sick of bears. dont like bears. Give me somthing other than stupid bears. how about more arachnid type mounts. we only have 2. the scorpion and the bug mounts from Arch. give me a black bug mount please!People complaining about them making old sets available. Really? is there nothing people wont complain about? *looks at sentence about bear mounts* nope i guess not

Have anyone else actually found a spooky woman, standing alone in the dark woods to the west of the Faire.. with a cage beside her, crates and a boiling cauldron? Telling you some weird things as you approach her.. have anyone checked what she offers to you among her cookery, mmm?..

Man i was hoping they'd put the new heirloom legs and/or rings out from those vendors but i guess not D:
    Bleh

High Overlord Loriginalediscipline's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thallidomaniac View Post
    I like the disclaimer they put on the basilisk they have on display.

And did I spot a Dumbo reference too?
    Yes you did and i also saw that elephant named Jumbo. Good call.
    lor

Deleted
    The turtle pet reminds me of the pokemon Torkoal.

Soon WoW is just going to be a bunch of mini games

High Overlord Loriginalediscipline's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ihyln View Post
    Soon WoW is just going to be a bunch of mini games
    Nah, but they are adding content for when we aren't raiding or pvping or grinding whatever we are grinding ( profs or w/e ) . Whats wrong with that?More stuff to do= less chance of getting bored= win!
    lor

Darn, the heirlooms and profession quests aren't quite what I was hoping for. Oh well. Guess I don't have to worry about waiting until 4.3 to get more heirlooms for future alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Loriginalediscipline View Post
    Yes you did and i also saw that elephant named Jumbo. Good call.
    Jumbo was actually real - he was an attraction for the Barnum & Bailey Circus in the 1880's. He died after being hit by a train in Ontario. His skeleton is in the New York Museum of Natural History.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jumbo
    Wolfie Pandaren Shaman - Pet Collection - Mount Collection
    Pinfire Dwarf Hunter - SaintJoan Draenei Paladin - Sadiefalk Human Rogue - Hamartanein Dwarf Warlock
    Lotusdream Pandaren Monk - Aponyia Tauren Shaman

Ugh. When we said we wanted more content we meant raid bosses, not mounts, companions, and role-playing gear. I can't be the only person irritated that Transmog is the "main feature" in 4.3, while the end tier and final boss of Cataclysm seems to be an afterthought...

Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    Ugh. When we said we wanted more content we meant raid bosses, not mounts, companions, and role-playing gear. I can't be the only person irritated that Transmog is the "main feature" in 4.3, while the end tier and final boss of Cataclysm seems to be an afterthought...
    Who is this "we" of which you speak?

Is it the same as the people who endlessly complain about how there's nothing to do at endgame except raid?

What happens if you stay on the island past the 1 week its supposed to be there? Also log out on the island, how will that work for the 1 week? I guess it cant be tested as the faire is permanent on the ptr

Quote Originally Posted by Stevoman View Post
    Its funny how people can deem themselves a majority while they are an obvious minority. Similar to how it has been over the years, however much that Blizzard wanted to promote it, raiding was always a form of content for players who played the game as more than a game. This is even worse now with the "baddies" of this crowd scaring away other players who want to experience this gameplay by requiring "current" character achievements along with absurd amount of ilvl(360 for Nefarian) for a content that was nerfed to be more accessible to the less dedicated.

...and now this obviously what you will get as you had possibly alienated "less raiding" players, who are an obvious majority, with this sort of behavior, hence now Blizzard is supplying their demand for content through "DMF Fair and such" as they don't tend to raid but still wan to experience a gameplay.

---------- Post added 2011-11-07 at 07:01 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Korru View Post
    where are Tier 3 and dk starter sets? >.>
    No t3 sets are not going to be available and DK starter set can be found in Acherus.

---------- Post added 2011-11-07 at 07:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bitlovin View Post
    Such bullshit. Insane title nerfed yet again.
    The "Insane" part of the title was and always will be the Steamwheedle portion, while the other parts only require you to be rich, hence, it was never nerfed. And I am one of the people who has sworn never to step my feet into Dire Maul

Deleted
    Now all we need is the level 60 Glacial gear back in the game and we got ourselves a transmogging party.

The Darkmoon Faire upgrade is long overdue, and definitely seems worth the wait. It's good to see more fun stuff that's available for all levels, and I know what I'm going to be doing every first week of the month.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    The "Insane" part of the title was and always will be the Steamwheedle portion, while the other parts only require you to be rich, hence, it was never nerfed. And I am one of the people who has sworn never to step my feet into Dire Maul
    Some people did the grind without being rich. I had almost no money when I started, and I actually ended up making quite a bit off Darkmoon cards. Shendralar was infinitely more difficult than any of the other factions because the diamonds were just too damn rare. Everything else was just a fairly steady grind, and honestly Steamwheedle was probably one of the easiest if you just did the pirates outside of Ratchet with a group.

Deleted
    To bad... was looking forward to showing off full Feralheart...
    Guess ill have to find a new set for trans now.