Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Play video games and live life normally. Skelington doesn't like other people, so it would be a month of niceness.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    haha we all think about stealing stuff we are so lost x)

---------- Post added 2011-11-29 at 12:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    Play video games and live life normally. Skelington doesn't like other people, so it would be a month of niceness.
    It should sound bit disturbing, but i actually understand your point :x

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Things that would make some people question my sanity.

Deleted
    i would go about and any good looking girls i liked i undress her find a camera take some pics with my magical power back on powers and then spank my monkey looking at them thatd probably get old 3-4 times a day for a week so id take pretty much anything i wanted within reason new games dvd's etc eat stuff i wanted to.
    Go and beat the hell into people i didnt like i mean lay them on the floor stamp on them so when time came back on theyed
    spontaniously pulp into mess move some more people i dont like into precarious possitions edges of ledges etc on top of spikey railings thatd take up atleast another 2 weeks god back to my idea about hot girls for a few days till i was tender below again. be bored for the next few days till time back on

Please use common sense when replying to this thread. Posts like these aren't okay.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2011-11-28 at 11:54 PM.

Deleted
    This thread seemed fun then not even 2 pages in everyone is spouting crap like "air would solidify in a time-stop"...........seriously how the fuck would anyone know....i mean have any of you stopped time recently?

the thing about the imagination is realism has no business there!?

On topic; the usual robbing and "other" UN-lawful activities

Quote Originally Posted by Bob from Accounting View Post
    If time stopped, the air would stop too so you would be incased in air and unable to breathe. Game over.
    people like you are no fun at parties.

I would gather all the evidence I could to figure out what the hell made time stop so I could do it again.

id jack tons of loot. small things from everywhere. cash outa every1s wallet that i saw, for example.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't post graphic illegal activities. As Elysia said "Please use common sense when replying to this thread."

10+ Year Old Account
    What a lot of people seem to forget in "stealing billions" :

1)Cash takes up a LOT of space, especially a billion dollars, you'd need a good 80-100 black bags as in movies

2) Back in timeline, you can't stock it in a bank, over a certain deposit limit, the fisc will ask you where did you get the money

3) Somehow managing to stock a billion dollars on an account would alert a lot of people starting with the fisc (again), and trouble would just begin

4) Paying would be a lot of pain, also. You can get away by paying cash for food, clothes, electronics, but with a car, a van, a house, a lamborghini, a jet, would be highly suspicious and investigated.

5) The explaining to your family, friends and government would be a hell of a trouble.

Just my two sent. Everybody dreams of being able to steel a billion dollars. Not as many think of the aftermath

10+ Year Old Account
    Strip all the hot women and bring them to one place and then... Gah..
    It's pronounced "Dur-av-ian."

Quote Originally Posted by Kaino View Post
    Tie ALL the shoelaces together!

AND FILM IT!!!! YESSSSS

Seriously though.... Can we do this?

Deleted
    Can I move people as well from their spots?

Ok, let's see:
    First I'd stock up on food. I presume it doesn't get bad as time stopped for food unless I ate it. Then I'd go to McDonalds and learn to cook the food there, they must have some cookbooks. Then I'll decide if it's worth eating there ever again based on what I learn. I'd also learn to cook other things, steal some cookbooks and food to make stuff from the supermarkets so I can actually learn to eat healthy food.

So I have food and I water. Then I'd start cleaning my house. There are rooms untouched by years. Get some plastic bags to put all the junk. Also get some nails, cement, sand, paint, stuff like that, to repaint it, fix the roof(no, not a professional, but I know what is the problem with it and where it needs repairing, a ladder would be enough as I did stuff like this before.

Ok, so house fixed. Now let's see.... pity I can't go to other countries, but oh well. I'd go and get some new clothes I like and of course accesories like rings, necklaces(not only for me but also for loved ones on what I think they might like, hope I'm right), a new computer, tablets(for reading and stuff), a laptop... a new fridge, a tv, actually also another computer to make it a present to someone and two cameras, and a video camera... and a guitar! ... yes... and an electronic piano, you know what I'm talking about, and some books to help me learn after time resumes (not enough time to learn after I learned how to cook and fixed house). Also other stuff that might be useful, flashlights, books, computer games, music, a working bench, weights, a treadmill, swords etc.

Now I'd also steal some money from banks but not for me, I would keep some as well, but the bulk I'd steal for future sending to medical research institutes once the time works again since I probably can't take them to said institutes.

Ok, so I'm fed, in a fixed clean house and with lots of stuff. I think my month is close to the end.
    Well then last thing last... not fully sure, maybe get my best friend at my house if I can move people (she's also the girl I like, but not sure she knows) and then wait for the reaction she has the day the time moves again, maybe finally be sure if she loves me back as she's confusing.

Deleted
    Well....I guess this thread is giving the mods something to do. :P

Deleted
    Steal a looooot of money.
    Make the nuclear reactor explode in those towns I stole money (No evidence whatsoever)
    Probably have 500'000'000 by then.
    Maybe drive to Jessica Alba, replace her friend with myself (like clear all photos etc etc), and put some 'forget pills' in her stomach. (would explain the forgetting stuff like I was her boyfriend.)

Jesus christ, I was pointing out flaws and making points about other peoples creepy notions - sigh it was a hypothetical..

It's worth pointing out though that half the stuff that's been mentioned by people is something they would actually act upon - this time stop thing is effectively a moral "hall pass", do what ever the hell they want to for a month and if clever enough, get away with it. I do not endorse rape ever, but apparently you can't discuss a hypothetical without being vilified.

At this point I don't care if I get a flat out ban, that infraction is a complete overreaction and unjustified. Since when was being creepy even against the rules, inappropriate sure, but creepy? really? And was it really that inappropriate? I even tried to use words that would be considered less offensive.

@Noxiye - I appreciate you putting your own account on the line for the sake of justice.

It's been fun mmo-champ.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    Can I move people as well from their spots?

Ok, let's see:
    First I'd stock up on food. I presume it doesn't get bad as time stopped for food unless I ate it. Then I'd go to McDonalds and learn to cook the food there, they must have some cookbooks. Then I'll decide if it's worth eating there ever again based on what I learn. I'd also learn to cook other things, steal some cookbooks and food to make stuff from the supermarkets so I can actually learn to eat healthy food.

So I have food and I water. Then I'd start cleaning my house. There are rooms untouched by years. Get some plastic bags to put all the junk. Also get some nails, cement, sand, paint, stuff like that, to repaint it, fix the roof(no, not a professional, but I know what is the problem with it and where it needs repairing, a ladder would be enough as I did stuff like this before.

Ok, so house fixed. Now let's see.... pity I can't go to other countries, but oh well. I'd go and get some new clothes I like and of course accesories like rings, necklaces(not only for me but also for loved ones on what I think they might like, hope I'm right), a new computer, tablets(for reading and stuff), a laptop... a new fridge, a tv, actually also another computer to make it a present to someone and two cameras, and a video camera... and a guitar! ... yes... and an electronic piano, you know what I'm talking about, and some books to help me learn after time resumes (not enough time to learn after I learned how to cook and fixed house). Also other stuff that might be useful, flashlights, books, computer games, music, a working bench, weights, a treadmill, swords etc.

Now I'd also steal some money from banks but not for me, I would keep some as well, but the bulk I'd steal for future sending to medical research institutes once the time works again since I probably can't take them to said institutes.

Ok, so I'm fed, in a fixed clean house and with lots of stuff. I think my month is close to the end.
    Well then last thing last... not fully sure, maybe get my best friend at my house if I can move people (she's also the girl I like, but not sure she knows) and then wait for the reaction she has the day the time moves again, maybe finally be sure if she loves me back as she's confusing.
    Well.... you CAN go to other countries, you could drive to ones closeby. :P

Hah, this question reminds me of this book I read in my youth:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Fermata

Don't tell me it didn't occur to y'all.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmiggy View Post
    Jesus christ, I was pointing out flaws and making points about other peoples creepy notions - sigh it was a hypothetical..

It's worth pointing out though that half the stuff that's been mentioned by people is something they would actually act upon - this time stop thing is effectively a moral "hall pass", do what ever the hell they want to for a month and if clever enough, get away with it. I do not endorse rape ever, but apparently you can't discuss a hypothetical without being vilified.

At this point I don't care if I get a flat out ban, that infraction is a complete overreaction and unjustified. Since when was being creepy even against the rules, inappropriate sure, but creepy? really? And was it really that inappropriate? I even tried to use words that would be considered less offensive.

@Noxiye - I appreciate you putting your own account on the line for the sake of justice.

It's been fun mmo-champ.
    I agree that mods are being overzealous these days. But what can you do about it? They just threaten with Boub and you know you are never going to win that discussion for obvious reasons....

Oh well.... probably will get a infraction for this but w/e. I even got half a month ban for a picture that was too big. How is that fair? :P

Infracted, because there have been three warnings to PM me or Boubouille if you have issues, yet you keep insisting on discussing them here.

For those unclear about the way infractions work, including how ban duration is determined, please see the FAQ about infractions:

http://www.mmo-champion.com/faq.php?...es_infractions

For those who wish to make honest complaints about moderation, please see either the Ban Appeal forums (if you're banned), or PM me or Boubouille.

--Sunshine
    Last edited by Sunshine; 2011-11-29 at 12:10 AM.

Totally naked outside. Think of the rush!