Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Yes, from 25% down to 15% extra damage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Brusalk View Post
    Yes, from 25% down to 15% extra damage.
    That hurts.

Deleted
    Apparently, according to some guy on EJ, Holy Word: Sanctuary is affected by Inner Will. But, if you cast it in inner Will then jump back to Inner Fire, the ticks gain from Inner Fire's Spell power bonus.

15+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for sharing Cephius.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-u8...ne/?enc=bosses

Log from our first raid. Idd Holy do good, no question. Damage is again perfect for PoH, and now also Sanctuary is even more useful than ever. I feel the boost is definitly not only from Divine Hymn itself, but from boss mechanics matching our spells very well, and out Mastery is superb for these fights!

At the most DH was 13-14% on one of the boss fights, Zon'ozz, where my healing climbed to 33k hps. I did know the fight in advance since I tried a few LFR on PTR, so I had an advantage there compared to the other healers.

I don't know if Disc might be the better option for heroics yet, hence we only have 1 Priest atm, but I bet those PWB will be highly valued with the damage patterns I am seeing in normals. I hope I can stay Holy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cephius View Post
    Apparently, according to some guy on EJ, Holy Word: Sanctuary is affected by Inner Will. But, if you cast it in inner Will then jump back to Inner Fire, the ticks gain from Inner Fire's Spell power bonus.
    That seems annoying. It removes part of the choice of which Inner to use, and is just clunky design.
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by nobodysbaby View Post
    Thanks for sharing Cephius.

http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-u8...ne/?enc=bosses

Log from our first raid. Idd Holy do good, no question. Damage is again perfect for PoH, and now also Sanctuary is even more useful than ever. I feel the boost is definitly not only from Divine Hymn itself, but from boss mechanics matching our spells very well, and out Mastery is superb for these fights!

At the most DH was 13-14% on one of the boss fights, Zon'ozz, where my healing climbed to 33k hps. I did know the fight in advance since I tried a few LFR on PTR, so I had an advantage there compared to the other healers.

I don't know if Disc might be the better option for heroics yet, hence we only have 1 Priest atm, but I bet those PWB will be highly valued with the damage patterns I am seeing in normals. I hope I can stay Holy
    Which buff did you get on Ultraxion?
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

15+ Year Old Account
    Paladin and me took red.

I wanted me+Druid on red, and Paladin on Green with a Druid, while Shamans definitly did well on Blue, they were pretty extatic over the haste+mana buff

This worked pretty good though!

Edit; And as I see green buff wont benefit from heals lower than 1500, Paladins/Priests I think definitly should not take this buff, cause of HR hots and all Hpriest smaller hots, and to some extent also Rshammys EL. My thinking is Green now would work best with druids actually, no hots they have ticks for less than 1500?
    Last edited by nobodysbaby; 2011-12-03 at 09:08 PM.

I ended up doing around 33k hps with blue on our kill, but I went much higher with green ( around 38k) on one of the wipes. We changed them a lot around to see what worked best for each of us. But I finally got to play holy for almost a whole raid! *happy dance*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    just to let yall know, divine hymn, tranq, and spirit link totem heals anyone in the frost tombs on hagra.
    So does atonement.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dianthe View Post
    I ended up doing around 33k hps with blue on our kill, but I went much higher with green ( around 38k) on one of the wipes. We changed them a lot around to see what worked best for each of us. But I finally got to play holy for almost a whole raid! *happy dance*
    It's not strange at all to do more healing with red since it comes first, green second, blue last. Yeah, isn't it great to play Holy again! I am so, so happy.

Deleted
    I've been playing Disc all the time with this Priest,
    Since 2 weeks now I've been playing Holy because we have another Priest in the guild that is Disc/Shadow so I went Holy spec.
    I <3 IT, it's unbelievable how amazing and entertaining healing is with Holy spec.
    I've done BWD last week for the first time with my guild for guild achievement, some bosses were rather hard because of AoE damage but after alot of tries we finally got them all down! If Blizzard keeps buffing Holy like this, I would stick to Holy forever!

am i the only one who thinks it is funny how Spriests are the class getting the least changes patch after patch ?
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delinuts View Post
    I've been playing Disc all the time with this Priest,
    Since 2 weeks now I've been playing Holy because we have another Priest in the guild that is Disc/Shadow so I went Holy spec.
    I <3 IT, it's unbelievable how amazing and entertaining healing is with Holy spec.
    I've done BWD last week for the first time with my guild for guild achievement, some bosses were rather hard because of AoE damage but after a lot of tries we finally got them all down! If Blizzard keeps buffing Holy like this, I would stick to Holy forever!
    Holy is indeed an amazing amount of fun, and for me was the best designed healer. But hopefully they won't need buffing anymore, since that would mean they're balanced. (And they should be.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    am i the only one who thinks it is funny how Spriests are the class getting the least changes patch after patch ?
    Aren't Shadowpriest in a good spot?
    Resurrected Holy Priest

Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    Not funny, good! Nothing annoys me more than when they keep fixing things until they are broken ><

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Not funny, good! Nothing annoys me more than when they keep fixing things until they are broken ><
    Problems arise when they fix other classes making our class bad in comparison. Not that we are in that spot right now but it might happen. Just look at Fire Mages.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    I am very pleased with Holy right now. I do not have a log to share and unfortunately my priest is an alt, but I did get to do some LFR healing. My thoughts are that the first 3 bosses are fantastic to heal as Holy. My competetion wasnt amazing by any means, but I was top on healing by a very good margin. Divine Hymn is just absolutely amazing. I used that every chance I had. I have been looking at the logs that were linked and I find them all extremely helpful. Also, I had not really considered Shadow using DH until it was mentioned in this thread. I will make sure to mention that on the next 25 man into DS. Keep up the good work.

10+ Year Old Account
    In your Washing Machine, Stealing your Socks
    Seems like an appropriate place to post this.... but i am amazed at how awesome the priest community is. having only recently started looking at your forums (mainly to help my brother play his priest better) but i am very impressed at the quality of answers and the lack of flaming people for honest mistakes and/ or bad ideas. Finally a good forum, after coming from the over-crowded Warrior forum (QQ pvp blah blah blah*100 threads), the equally angry Paladin forums (HR is op, HR is shit, Ret needs buff etc.), and the condescending elitist Warlock forum ("where the least played class, therefore where more elite then everyone else" rants).... Very impressed, always loved priests now i know why... the people whoe play priests are awsome!!!!!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacromental View Post
    Seems like an appropriate place to post this.... but i am amazed at how awesome the priest community is. having only recently started looking at your forums (mainly to help my brother play his priest better) but i am very impressed at the quality of answers and the lack of flaming people for honest mistakes and/ or bad ideas. Finally a good forum, after coming from the over-crowded Warrior forum (QQ pvp blah blah blah*100 threads), the equally angry Paladin forums (HR is op, HR is shit, Ret needs buff etc.), and the condescending elitist Warlock forum ("where the least played class, therefore where more elite then everyone else" rants).... Very impressed, always loved priests now i know why... the people whoe play priests are awsome!!!!!!
    ^ this is good to hear

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone know the exact haste % for 2.0 second PoHs?

It's hard to say no to Yoo-Hoo chocolate drinks...the name literally beckons.
    Tactical Disaster - Stormrage-US
    16/16 Heroic T14
    10/13 Heroic T15

Quote Originally Posted by ramennoodleking View Post
    Anyone know the exact haste % for 2.0 second PoHs?
    Raidbuffed that is a solid 25% my friend.
    ~Former Priest/Guild Wars 2 Moderator~
    Now TESTING: ArcheAge (Alpha)
    Now PLAYING: MonoRed Burn (MtG Standard)
    Twitter: @KelestiMMO come say hi!
    ~When you speak, I hear silence. Every word a defiance~