Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, this cinematic is amazing. Just.. Wow, there are no words to describe.

stay awhile and listen
    Quote Originally Posted by slappy102 View Post
    I believe you have the option to either run back to your corpse and continue living, or you can take a penalty on your physical body through the consultation of a spirit healer.

awesome pvp tounament

Deleted
    Cheers for the link to the wow tourney, it's awesome! Be nice to see more PvP featured on the front page!

10+ Year Old Account
    To bad game is not any better than D2 i'm disappointed in it so far from what i've done in beta.

Damn that's a nice trailer. Can't wait for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by ZenX View Post
    What has been shown and out since the Blizzcon is the cinematic(with cuts) of Act 1, continuing on from this cinematic...
    Im 100% sure I have seen most of this before, everything but the intro (The drawing stuff) and the very end.

Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake

PHP Code:
    [LEFT]Great tourny Really good playersrelatively smoothly run, and something BlizzardRazoretcshould take note of.  Amazes me how many people hate on things either for the sake of hating or because it's much more difficult to be positive & complimentary in life. Thanks for posting this MMO-Champions.[/LEFT] 

i just watched one game of this "tournament" and you wonder why mlg said fuck off wow arena. This is pathetic to even put on the frontpage.

Quote Originally Posted by Nelle View Post
    Im 100% sure I have seen most of this before, everything but the intro (The drawing stuff) and the very end.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgbUSsblCSQ

Has some similarities, but they are distinctively different except the ending portion of the teaser and the mid-part of the intro cinematic...

Deleted
    omg the trailer, just, awesome.

10+ Year Old Account
    What a great style on that cinematic. The animation at the begining was just so awesome. As a graphic designer and aknowledged on the work, big congratulations on the piece.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep posting Arena Tournament feeds, great time watching them.

Deleted
    Honestly we don't care if more invites have gone out, like we even play or watch lotteries 2 times a week... A lottery by definition we can't win... Beside I could have liked to have Diablo beta 2 months ago, now I really would want to be paid to test that game...

For the first minute or so I thought I was watching the intro for the game Darksiders. It was almost exactly like that game's intro, only without the Horseman War.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainArlong View Post
    For the first minute or so I thought I was watching the intro for the game Darksiders. It was almost exactly like that game's intro, only without the Horseman War.
    no it wasnt.

Maybe D3 will beat GW2 out....

10+ Year Old Account
    the cinematic is good, hoping that the game play would be better

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    any EU invites have gone out yet?

Should have used male vocals in cinematic final seconds. This one doesn't sound nearly as awesome as D2: LoD trailer.