Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I find it pretty dumb to include a WoW pet in a Diablo 3 CE. How about including everything in that CE for Diablo 3? That way I'm not required to pay for another game, to see something I already payed for in another game. Jeez.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hey! I find that pet very racist towards fetish shaman.

I think the paladin judgement changes are stupid... at least for holy...

Hahaha. The daily blink is so awesome. Love the way that panda looks.

Quote Originally Posted by Seriousdoom View Post
    the way the panda is portrayed in that daily blink poster is the way i see them as in the world of warcraft universe. one big running gag.
    Yeah, fascinating. And I guess the little men with pink hair/beards, the green creatures with fangs, the werewolves and the spacegoats just pass under your nose.

That was the first time i got excited abt Old republic xDDD, shame its not gunna happen

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Yeah, fascinating. And I guess the little men with pink hair/beards, the green creatures with fangs, the werewolves and the spacegoats just pass under your nose.
    Yep pretty much, but really its too early to tell what pandaren gonna be, so if their castin animations are ok and the walk aint gonna annoy u to hell, it would prolly be pretty fun to play^^

Kinda sad how this pet is way more detailed than say gnomes for example.

Haha, Darth Deathwing. The bubbling jedi-paladin is quite hilarious too.

Deleted
    Great daily blink haha!

Awesome Daily Blink, so true. xP

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by toddless View Post
    no, the pet only comes with the collectors edition. NOT the annual pass free game.
    yeah.. I already did the annual pass thing, and I almost feel sorry for it cos now that I already will have the game I'm not gonna get the collector's edition and thus not this awesome pet..

Deleted
    Loving the trollface panda on the Daily Blink.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    None of them were initially introduced as jokes with little to no background lore. This doesn't seriously need to be rehashed again does it?
    Actually, Mr. Lennon, I CAN imagine a world with no hatred, religion, war, or violence.
    I can also imagine attacking such a world, because they would never see it coming.

http://mhkeehn.tripod.com/trashcan.jpg
    http://politicalhumor.about.com/libr...s/carville.jpe

For once, Carville was a man ahead of his time.

Quote Originally Posted by lvlark View Post
    yeah.. I already did the annual pass thing, and I almost feel sorry for it cos now that I already will have the game I'm not gonna get the collector's edition and thus not this awesome pet..
    What if I purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition?

If you decide to purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition when it's available, and then choose to add your Collector's Edition license key to the Battle.net account associated with your existing World of Warcraft Annual Pass promotion, you will receive all of the benefits associated with the Collector's Edition, plus receive four months of World of Warcraft game time which is eligible towards your 12-month subscription commitment. After you purchase the Diablo III Collector's Edition you just need to input the product key into the Battle.net account associated with your World of Warcraft 12-month commitment and that account will then receive the next 4 months of World of Warcraft game time for free. For example, if you already had a month of game time on the associated World of Warcraft account when you input your Diablo III Collector's Edition product key, it would then be 5 months until your next subscription payment was due

source: http://us.blizzard.com/support/artic...FAQ&rhtml=true

The daily blink has once again tickled my funny bone. Good work.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    LOL @ bubble hearth

15+ Year Old Account
    Paladin: "JEDI DUN TURK MEH JERRRRRBBBB!!!! >.

Quote Originally Posted by Tidders View Post
    Loving the trollface panda on the Daily Blink.
    Don't really see the trollface there. It's how they are drawn by blizz afaik.

Quote Originally Posted by Tigercat View Post
    None of them were initially introduced as jokes with little to no background lore. This doesn't seriously need to be rehashed again does it?
    Actually they have, except the bits of them being the most powerful species in the universe who were capable of corrupting Sargeras himself, which was rather retconned to what we have now which had been done with TBC, heck, pre-WoW there was nothing notable about Worgen, regarding Worgen, similar to how Worgen that are of Druids of the Scythe were nothing really more than a bread-crumb quest in Duskwood with the Arugal's Worgen being almost irrelevant and as valuable as a fat Panda assisting in the founding of Durotar in WC3:TFT.,

On a side-note, yours is the kind that has different views on the game to the point that, the below quote does the best job at explaining it:

Quote Originally Posted by PassingBy View Post
    Sometimes it seems to me that the best boss ever for some people will be something like:

You start the encounter. An enormous super-duper badass thing comes out. And than just crits the whole raid for gazilion damage. Bam. Everyone dead.
    After that the badass thing just ass rapes your naked body to the sounds of Never Gonna Give You Up and you can not release the spirit and are forced to watch that for 30 minutes.
    Since that will be really cool and unbeatable.

Deleted
    Star warcraft fabulous meme is fabulous.