Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Antech View Post
    Wait whaaat? Suddenly our accent is hot?
    Well that was new..
    Ive never heard anyone say our accent is hot either :S

I'd like to visit any number of European countries that I haven't yet visited, specifically: Finland, France, Germany, Iceland, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, and the UK (I've been to Canada, the Bahamas, Jamaica, the British Virgin Islands, and the Cayman Islands, but they don't count =P). I'd also love to visit a number of Asian countries, specifically: China, India, Indonesia, Japan, South Korea, and Thailand.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Australia is currently topping my todo list. Only been one day to Sydney on my way to New Zealand.

Quote Originally Posted by vaeevictiss View Post
    well you can actually go to the german side of switzerland which is supposedly a lot better. I was on the french side when i was in Geneva and it was pretty lame.
    If you want to have more live especially on evenings you should better visit Lausanne for the French part. It hosts the big universities and has much more young people. I currently live close to Geneva and there is a huge number of people working for the international organizations that like to go home on weekends. Hence, you have to know where to go.

Deleted
    Japan
    US ( have been there but visiting again summer holidays )
    South Korea
    UK

Deleted
    Argentina. Great Football. Great beef.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ireland and Australia are at the top of my list at the moment.

I've really want to go to Alaska.... But I already live in America so, erm.... Could America count although I'm already in it? o.O

Quote Originally Posted by beefchorizo View Post
    Italy because of the overall culture and language but I would also like to go to Scotland because of my adoptive father's ancestral homeland. Ireland would be awesome, too. Gotta hit a pub and explore the landscape. I wonder what they think of Americans of Mexican descent.
    Who the Irish? When I was there a few yrs back, I stayed in a house in the Aran Islands because the two smaller islands have no hotels so you have to pre-arrange b&b. Anyways I walked to the front door and the sweetest little lady who was maybe in her late 50s in the nicest way possible took one look at me and said "Oh you're a little MIXED one!" After the split second shock of hearing that subsided, I had to try my best to refrain from bursting out in laughter ...i'm half-mex, half-italian and rather dark skinned so yea, that's what they think. Seriously tho, the Irish were some of the nicest people I've met from all of Europe and I've been everywhere, if I had the monies, I'd retire in Ireland, preferably within walking distance to a pub in the gaeltacht countryside.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Libram View Post
    I've really want to go to Alaska.... But I already live in America so, erm.... Could America count although I'm already in it? o.O
    If you go to Alaska, go to Homer and make the bear viewing trips. It costs a fortune, but it's definitely worth it!

Also the bald eagles in Homer, flying up and down the beach not caring about you, are something you will never forget.

Just fishing was a mess for me

Australia
    Canada
    Belgium

Deleted
    I've always had a sort of list of countries i would love to see in my lifetime, of which i achieved a few already

England (been there in 2010)
    Scotland (been there in 2011)
    USA (going there in 2013 if everything works out)
    Ireland (probably 2014)
    Australia (unknown yet)
    all of Scandinavia (also unknown)

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm supposed to be sleeping, but I saw this and I have to post.

In no particular order of want:

England
    Ireland
    Sweden
    Japan
    S. Korea
    Australia
    New Zealand
    India
    Brazil
    Spain
    Italy
    Greece
    France
    Germany
    Russia
    Thailand
    South Africa
    Egypt

And more. Basically, if I haven't been there, I want to be there. I also want to learn every language that is possible to learn in one lifetime.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Deleted
    none, because i already live in the best country in the world... Türkiye

10+ Year Old Account

Visit all the first world countries!

Germany is one of my favorite places to go, but as long as the nation is developed and full of people who don't want to kill me, I'll go and visit.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by beefchorizo View Post
    a facebook friend posted the question "What country, that you never been to, would you like to visit?" I saw some interesting answers and that got me to make this thread.

For me, I would like to visit Italia!

EDIT: I'm from America if you couldn't tell.
    And probably female... Italia :roll:

For me it would be one of the scandinavian countries or Prypiat, Ukraine.
    -=Z=- Satan represents vengeance instead of turning the other cheek! -=Z=-
    https://bdsmovement.net/

10+ Year Old Account
    I have zero desire to leave the US... The most exotic place I'd ever want to go is Hawaii or maybe Alaska.

Going to study in Japan for about a year =)... So I'll be able to cross that one off my list soon!

Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    [IMG]but as long as the nation is developed and full of people who don't want to kill me, I'll go and visit.
    Coward :P

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    I also want to learn every language that is possible to learn in one lifetime.
    Saw a kid on tv, she was 11 yo, originally vietnamese, she could speak 11 languages pretty fluently, no joke, I was sitting there going "WTF", quite amazing.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    I would absolutely love to just tour the west coast of the US and I'd love to see yellowstone park as well, but I/my family has no moneys

But seriously, flight tickets to and from LA - Amsterdam cost like €4200 ($5500) for the four of us! That's already double the amount we spent total (fuel, accommodation, food, tickets...) on last summer's holiday (2 weeks to Austria)! I don't understand how any normal family would be able to afford that...
    Last edited by mmoc9af7e888b5; 2012-02-15 at 02:34 PM.