Deleted

Exclamation [A] - EU - Herald of the Titans

Hi.

We are 5 people on Dun Modr-EU with 80s working on gear (I'm full 226 + 232 weapon). Currently have:

- DK tank
    - Druid tank
    - Shaman heal
    - Priest Heal x 2
    - Hunter
    - Rogue x 2

And need 2 DPS

PM me!
    Last edited by mmocbdc3f5be5a; 2012-02-08 at 07:51 PM. Reason: updated

Deleted
    Update.

I can't awser u GregDub (i doesnt have 10 post lol). send me ur real-id, or try find me on Dun Modr, with Darthtraya or Thestrange.

Deleted
    Update!

Looking for 2 DPS moar!

resto shaman/elemental dps
    Silvermoon Alliance (Can raid with the new BNET friend raid finder), full 226 + 232 weapons except shoulders.
    World PvP and how it stands/standed.
    World PvP isn't meant to be balanced, fair nor honorable. It's meant to be brutal, relentless, deadly.. and it's the survival of the fittest. It's a fight where everything goes and you use anything you can to survive and win. It's War.. a World of Warcraft where only the best survive!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tedj View Post
    resto shaman/elemental dps
    Silvermoon Alliance (Can raid with the new BNET friend raid finder), full 226 + 232 weapons except shoulders.
    send me ur real id

Deleted
    Still looking for some dps

Deleted
    I'm pretty interested. I have a warrior about to hit 80 soon, can easily get the gear in a few days, depending on what role you want me as.

Done Algalon on 5 different characters in WotLK, and have got Herald on my main from back then, experience shouldn't be a problem.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ikkun View Post
    I'm pretty interested. I have a warrior about to hit 80 soon, can easily get the gear in a few days, depending on what role you want me as.

Done Algalon on 5 different characters in WotLK, and have got Herald on my main from back then, experience shouldn't be a problem.
    give me ur real id

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elraro View Post
    give me ur real id
    Please contact me. My post count isn't big enough to send PMs yet. I'm on either Jahmella or Ikkun on Outland EU. I have 2 other friends interested in joining, a mage and a shaman, both with the same experience as me. We're just going to finish up our leveling and then doing a quick Ulduar/VOA/Naxx/ICC5/TOC10/TOC5 for some gear.

/Ikkun