Looking for a pair of white medium legs

Im looking for a white legs for my Jedi Sentinel. Custom it is. My sentinel is level 36 atm, so any custom below that is of intreset.

/Thx
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    Im looking for a white legs for my Jedi Sentinel. Custom it is. My sentinel is level 36 atm, so any custom below that is of intreset.

/Thx
    You sound a little confused how Orange items work. They have no level, so saying below 36 is of no interest is not right. You can take any medium armor, pop an Armor Mod that matches your level in it and the Orange piece will become that level.

The reverse is true too, take a mod out of a higher level item and it lowers it's level to whatever you replaced it with.

That said, I have no help for you on white pants, but you can look at stuff lower level and upgrade it now.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Some orange items have level requirements

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SoCal View Post
    Some orange items have level requirements
    Some of them may have level requirements. What he is getting at is that a orange item from Coruscant that you get around level 16 could be just as fine as an orange item that you get at level 44 as long as you keep upgrading the mods.

I'm actually looking for a pair of white heavy armor legs, gloves chest and helm for empire side if they even exist. I got the heavy gunner legs from the light side vendor, are the other pieces available to an Empire Light Side player at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post
    You sound a little confused how Orange items work. They have no level, so saying below 36 is of no interest is not right. You can take any medium armor, pop an Armor Mod that matches your level in it and the Orange piece will become that level.

The reverse is true too, take a mod out of a higher level item and it lowers it's level to whatever you replaced it with.

That said, I have no help for you on white pants, but you can look at stuff lower level and upgrade it now.
    I know that ofc. But as im only level 36 atm, I cant aquire lvl 50 stuff... Thats why I said my lvl^^

If I say it again in another way then, looking for a custom legs, white ones, that I can get with my lvl 36 sentinel (or if there is like for lvl40 so I can get it in a few lvls)
    Asus Sabertooth 990FX 2.0 | AMD FX-8320 @ 4.5GHz | Corsair H80i | 2x8GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866MHz Cl9 | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB Vapor-X GHz Edition |
    XFX ProSeries XXX 850W | Fractal Design Define R4 | Samsung 840 ProSerie 256GB | 3TB HDD

Quote Originally Posted by Christoffer1989 View Post
    I know that ofc. But as im only level 36 atm, I cant aquire lvl 50 stuff... Thats why I said my lvl^^

If I say it again in another way then, looking for a custom legs, white ones, that I can get with my lvl 36 sentinel (or if there is like for lvl40 so I can get it in a few lvls)
    Ah, yes, I totally mis-read that, I thought you said below 36 is of no interest. Re-reading it it makes sense now. I need to stop losing sleep to raid, it's getting bad.

Hmmm... I wish I could look at what I have in my cargo hold remotely... I am fairly certain I have white legs chilling in there. I'll try to remember to look when I get home though.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Hmmm... I wish I could look at what I have in my cargo hold remotely... I am fairly certain I have white legs chilling in there. I'll try to remember to look when I get home though.
    would be awesome trying to go for a brown/black + white look and not brown robe, brown legs^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm my Guardian has a orange pair of white legging on right now, hes like 25. I believe i picked them up doing a group quest on NarShadaa. I dont know if there was a med armor equivalent or not but that might get you started.

There you go
    Last edited by CalasEU; 2012-04-05 at 06:49 PM.

Deleted
    Totally expecting a different kind of thread

If you can hold off till 1.2 you will be able to change the colour of items based on the colour of your chest piece.

Alternatively i think the Alderaan commendation sells white legs but they are light armour not medium.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lifedragon99 View Post
    If you can hold off till 1.2 you will be able to change the colour of items based on the colour of your chest piece.
    The really cool thing is that it isn't JUST the color that changes. The surrounding pieces will also match the chest thematically and look like a singular set. For this reason, you could pick up a four piece set and use something you like the looks of for the chest. The hue to chest will force match the other items to look like they match in both theme and color to the chest.

At least, this is how they explained it at the guild summit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lifedragon99 View Post

Alternatively i think the Alderaan commendation sells white legs but they are light armour not medium.
    well how can I know they will pair a "brown chest" with "white legs"? :P

I'm actually looking for a pair of white heavy armor legs, gloves chest and helm for empire side if they even exist. I got the heavy gunner legs from the light side vendor, are the other pieces available to an Empire Light Side player at all?
    http://www.torhead.com/item/yw5qFD/r...mando-greaves#.

this. RD-15b Bounty Hunter Commando Set, best looking BH set imo

to the op

http://www.torhead.com/item/1bwA2eP/peacewalkers-pants It says requires LightIII so you should be able to find them on the Light vendor
    Last edited by Hellfury; 2012-04-05 at 10:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellfury View Post
    http://www.torhead.com/item/yw5qFD/r...mando-greaves#.

this. RD-15b Bounty Hunter Commando Set, best looking BH set imo

to the op

http://www.torhead.com/item/1bwA2eP/peacewalkers-pants It says requires LightIII so you should be able to find them on the Light vendor
    Only boots at light vendor @ fleet, what I can see its random drop from Aldereen

10+ Year Old Account
    Hammer station drops a set for operatives, that you can remod for your own use, tho I am not sure if you guys get Hammer station on the Jedi side.

Quote Originally Posted by Jexnell View Post
    Hammer station drops a set for operatives, that you can remod for your own use, tho I am not sure if you guys get Hammer station on the Jedi side.
    he does get Hammer Station but loots are diferent.

Quote Originally Posted by Lathais View Post

Actually, you have it wrong. EVERY orange item has a level requirement. Check your GTN if you don't believe it.