Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Aldean sat on a chair in one of the room's corners, near the door. He took off his helmet to reveal his short, brown hair and cold eyes. He was still gasping a bit when he decided he should also introduce himself, lest he be on bad terms. "Well, I suppose I should tell you all who I am. I am Aldean of the Grey from Lordaeron, err... Stormwind." He pauses for a moment. "It's been a pleasure fighting with you all thus far, even if many of you are Horde." He tilts his head backwards over the chair, "This is going to take some gettin' used to, so apologies in advance for any rudeness." He exhales a small steam, "Goblin---I mean Rihanna. Water sounds great right now, if you conjure any for the turtle, you mind if I could have some? I need to get in better shape, he he he..."

10+ Year Old Account
    "Aldean, many of us are here to have 'fun', not to strike up a fight with alliance." the death knight said in Common. the orc looked around on the others to see if the others shared her opinion. "and anyways i dont concider myself as beeing part of the horde, i just hang around them for the fun of it, and to have some other orcs to talk about"

10+ Year Old Account
    Aldean's eyes widen a tad as he looks to the orc death knight before him. "Fun--?" He begins to tremble and stumbles to his feet. "War is fun to you?! This is just some game?!" He grasps the chair's arm tightly, "Maybe I don't have the luxury of viewing this as a game. But monsters like you, orcs, and undead one no less..!" He crunches over in anger, facing away from the host of adventurers before him, "So long as you kill scourge, I guess that's all that matters." He turns to the death knight, "If we weren't in Icecrown, and situation wasn't this dire..." Aldean glares, "I'd kill you where you stand." He sits again, hand over his face Orcs are Horde, no exceptions.

10+ Year Old Account
    "and i'd welcome you to try, but lets face it, we need each other for the upcoming fight" she answered in common, and took back to staring into her locket. a faint whisper could be heard in the air, random words standing out every few seconds, nothing coherent could be heard.

Darren, exhausted, had mutely followed the others into the tower after the Scourge's curious disengagement.
    The Scourge never retreat, he thought to himself, taking a seat and conjuring a cinnamon roll. He took a bite, watching the others for the time, listening to the Crusader speak to them and they introduce themselves.
    I'll take my turn in a moment, the Kirin Tor archmage thought to himself, taking another bite of the roll. He noticed the death knight and warrior start to argue silently, then, as it grew in volume, Darren stood and walked over to the warrior.
    Something wrong, my friend? You look upset."
    Pyromaniac protégé.

"My my a human with prejudices, that is new and unheard of." Khorianas said, the sarcasm dripping from his words. The elf pushed himself off the wall and walked a few steps towards Aldean. "At least you are intelligent enough to see that there are bigger threats to all of us. But seeing as you started to introduce yourself as a Lordaeron human, that is not surprising. My sympathies for what or whoever you may have lost, whatever it means to you. But where are my manners. I am Khorianas Dawnseeker of the bloodknight order. A fight against the scourge was promised, so I am here."

10+ Year Old Account
    the death knight still sitting in the corner spoke up; "Khorianas, i hope you dont feel too badly about me dragging you away from that gargoyle, and sorry if i was a little rough. anyways, now that we're all introduced, whats the reason we're here?" the death knight asked. adding "besides having 'fun'" she said teasingly, pointing the last remark at Aldean.

10+ Year Old Account
    Snap perked his head up at the mention of his name in the strange goblin ascent. "Thank you Rihanna and Hobb, but we are quite alright." He didn't expect so much strangeness here or so many unfamiliar races. Robert shifted as Morris spoke to him and positioned himself with easier access to his bow and quiver for a fight. He didn't mind the undeath, or the fact that he was an elf, but a willing alliance to the Forsaken that was not something he could over look. Isn't this supposed to be a Light based outpost? Robert thought scathingly, but then he remembered that it was. Morris wouldn't dare make any kind of move here. "So have other larger beasts Morris and they all found out Snap isn't just any meat. Just as the arctic bear that tried something just last week." Robert finished while pointing with his thumb to his hand-stitched white fur cloak draped on the back of his chair. While Snap gave a fast strike of his head towards Plagueclaw's direction and snapped his jaw before resting his head back down on the wooden floor.

Plagueclaw growled and lunged towards the turtle and let out a series of loud barks, had Morris not held onto his collar on time the turtle would have been dog food "Excuse Plagueclaw, he hasen't had his dinner..." Morris coldly remarked. He rummaged through his bag and pulled out a long tube like meat and threw on the ground for Plagueclaw to eat "Turtle intestines" said Morris "Provides great protein" . Morris hated it when it came to co-operating with Allaince, especially those human fools who turned their backs on their brothers in life. All he saw in these alliance were means to an end. He unsheathed his axes and began sharpening them and he made sure that the human had a good look of them.
    Last edited by Palapwn; 2012-05-15 at 06:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    the death knight grinned slightly at the animals, " i dont think they like each other" she said, while staring into the air. she took at look at Morris' axe. "nice weapon you have there.. Morris was it?" not really expecting an answer, she leaned back towards a wall and waited for the human to tell them why they were here.

Darren smiled slightly at the company, confused but not disappointed with the co-operation - if uneasy.
    "Pardon my manners, friends, but I am Darren Frostwhisper, an archmage and wizard of the Kirin Tor. I have been sent here for no reason other than to assist in repelling the Scourge attacks."
    The animals growling and snapping at each other amused him momentarily, but then the archmage focused on more important matters. "I am glad you all survived that encounter . . . there were a few close calls. Indulge me in our mission here, if you would."
    Pyromaniac protégé.

Morris glanced at the Death Knight "Oh excuse me, thank you death knight" he sheathed the axes back and looked at Plagueclaw to see him finished eating the turtle intestines "Yes the animals don't seem to be liking the each other, the problem is Plagueclaw here doesn't like fresh meat to go to waste..."

10+ Year Old Account
    "well the turtle isn't dead.. yet." the death knight replied. still sitting against one of the cold walls. "no harmful intent meant with that robert"

10+ Year Old Account
    Rihanna sat back watching the Dark Ranger and Hunter Argue and the Deathknight throwing in a few comments in now and then. She rolled her eyes and sat back down and smiled at the druid, who she felt was the only friendly face in the room. Throughout her travels the friendliest people she had met were the cenarion circle "Except for that Malfurion, he was so cranky just because i accidentally killed a bird" Rihanna thought to herself as she rolled her eyes. She felt a familiar voice around her telling her she shouldn't dwell on such things "Well it was an accident!" Rihanna shouted out at the spirits startling the group of people around her "I was fighting a really really big fire elemental, i had the thing.. i really did and in he comes with his huge bird wings and birds are everywhere! I accidentally chopped one and the next thing i know he was throwing spells at me!" Rihanna ranted at the elements, sometimes she got into arguments with them, they disagreed on a few things. Then suddenly she remembered that she had just had an argument with spirits that the others cant see.

She smiled sheepishly and began to explain to the group of adventurers "Well they were telling me I was in the wrong, he hit me with his staff and i called him a bird brain... i said sorry but my friends here think I should of held my tongue" Rihanna said shaking her head and then trying to change the topic. She wondered how they were going to get out of here and if there was going to be more undead? "So Khiorianas... do you think we have anymore of these undead scum coming for us?" She said as she glanced at the deathknight and Morris.
    The Way of the warrior is resolute acceptance of death.

the undead half elf's eyes brightened as he noticed the Goblin's glance at him while mentioning the scourge "I assure you i am NOT one of those mindless scum" He said with a tone of subliminal anger in his voice. This is a problem with the living they can't differentiate between the Scourge and the Forsaken, and this greatly angered Morris it insults the Forsaken as a race, how can they be under the same league of those they despise? It's like calling a Draenei an Eredar of the Burning Legion.
    Last edited by Palapwn; 2012-05-16 at 02:13 PM.

Darren was more than amused at the goblin's sudden rantings, and her directed glance at the undead elf when she mentioned the Scourge. If he wasn't so tired, he'd have joined in with the teasing as well, but he had no intentions on doing so now.
    The one question he wanted an answer to, though, was fairly simple: When are the Scourge going to regroup and come upon us once again?
    Pyromaniac protégé.

10+ Year Old Account
    what little you could see of the death knights face under her hood lit up with anger, "dont you dare imply i'm part of the scourge" she said while trying to calm herself down. "i have no bussiness with them besides chopping them into pieces." she whispered a few swear words, but returned to staring at the locket, with a few hasty glimpes around the room to see the others reactions.

15+ Year Old Account
    The Druid smiled at the scattered mumblings of the young Shaman, many young shaman often spoke out loud when talking to the Spirits, while later refining it to a mental conversation.

Hobb noticed that the members of the party who had passed into undeath were both very sensitive about being compared to the Lich King's Scourge, which for the most part was understandable, they werent the same as the mindless creatures controlled by the Lich King; but that still didn't make them natural . . .
    "In my younger days I'd have reacted the same in such a situation" mused the Druid in his thoughts. Not many Tauren lived as long as Hobb had done, and of those that did, not many could claim the wisdom that the Druid could.

The Druid closed his eyes and called for Nature to soothe the anger in the room, not knowing how efective it would be, especially upon the undead.

Morris appeared to take a deep breath despite not having functional lungs "Now enough of this bickering we're here to fight the scourge not each other" he said as he sat down on a nearby chair and sharpened his arrow heads. He wanted to continue ranting, being compared to the scourge is something the Forsaken didn't take lightly and, in Morris's opinion, is an ignorant statement. He wanted to continue and flare his anger but he just left the Goblin to herself murmuring to himself "We aren't called Forsaken for nothing..."
    Last edited by Palapwn; 2012-05-17 at 07:53 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aldean listened in as the Forsaken defended themselves. He thought about the family he'd lost in Lordaeron and wondered how they were doing under Sylvannas's banner. "You have my sympathies Forsaken. However, if your kind wanted to be free of Scourge association, maybe then you shouldn't emulate them. The plague and your enslavement of souls you conquer doesn't exactly prove the point of your freedom." Aldean pauses, "I have family like you, over there. Prove to me, you and they can be redeemed, and then you'll have my gratitude." Aldean strokes one of his hammer's handles, "A Grey's gratitude can go a long way in the Alliance. Perhaps in the Forsaken as well. I'm eager to see what it's like to fight alongside my dead countrymen." He slouches in his seat, fully rested and ready to go. Maybe you haven't twisted all of them Sylvannas.