Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Server Shutdown?!

Ok, this is just rediculous.

The game has been out for 28 hours and there is already a maintenance? Why couldn't they just wait 1-2 more days to release the damn game. Instead of allow us 1 day of gameplay and than shut the servers down.

Not to mention I just got DC when there were 12 minutes left till Shutdown and I get an error trying to relog in "The battlenet is down for maintenance" really? I can't atleast spend the last 12 minutes until server shutdown to play CO-OP with my friend?

I just thought a multi-BILLION dollar company would have ALITTLE knowledge of this, not to mention the few hours last night and today to get ON the servers, we have maintenance after 1 day uptime, GG.

I'm just saying, the game is good, but Blizzard is starting to take a crap on their back. I wonder if its beacuse of actavision, I mean they make CoD after all, the worst shooting games in history. Well post-CoD4, talking about MW2, MW3, BO etc.

Deleted
    Only thing I have to complain about that it it said 7 min left and they shut it down, so time to do that part again when I wake up xD

At least they announced it instead of killing my hardcore character by DCing her on Diablo.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeh, it said 2 minutes on mine, bang I died due to lag-dc.
    What do you think you know and how do you think you know it?

Are you conscious in the sense of being aware of your own awareness?

Deleted
    The biggest mistake was not given us offline mode.. Blizzard would have saved themselves so much aggro.

Last paragraph was just opinion, opinion, opinion. It makes your whole post a little hard to take seriously.

Regardless, launch day bugs are common, and I'm willing to put up with some downtime if it means some of the more serious bugs can be fixed.

Also, servers are down? I'm still playing.

anyone know when servers gonna be up again??
    we talking 15 minutes or 5-8 hours?

So.. people whine for a fix, now they're trying one.. people still whine.... I don't get it :s

Deleted
    With just enough time for Athene to hit 60.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fentality View Post
    The biggest mistake was not given us offline mode.. Blizzard would have saved themselves so much aggro.
    The reason you don't have an offline mode is also the reason why the dungeons are so random.
    It also means no pirating.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raider321 View Post
    anyone know when servers gonna be up again??
    we talking 15 minutes or 5-8 hours?
    US was like 45 mins so I guess it would be the same for us.

Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post
    The reason you don't have an offline mode is also the reason why the dungeons are so random.
    And hopefully no game breaking hacks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by clampy View Post

There's already an offline version able to be pirated.

.. Jus sayin.

Well atleast asian server are working so it keep me busy

Quote Originally Posted by Hatsjoe View Post
    US was like 45 mins so I guess it would be the same for us.
    Well here's to hoping I start out in the last saved checkpoint, as those darn stalkers in the Shadow Realm are really annoying...

Quote Originally Posted by Hezron View Post
    There's already an offline version able to be pirated.

.. Jus sayin.
    Gl cracking it.

Deleted
    Everyone got a 15 minute warning prior to shutdown. You just didnt spot it...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormgnoef View Post
    Gl cracking it.
    Has already been done. ^^

But the problem is. Sure I care about fixes. But do they have to take the servers DOWN for a fix?! Can't they just fix the problems while we're online, than throw a server restart? Its just not fun when you can't enjoy playing the game you bought beacuse of major issues and alot of down time. I am just disappointed, I got it when there was a problem with Cataclysm in WoW. But so many issues with a newly launched game, especially shutting it DOWN. I dno, I just thought they had experience with this, and maybe learn of the mistakes. Seems like they never will, perhaps being so money horny is the reason of this hmm.. I am just angry I can't even play it on single player.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    At least they announced it instead of killing my hardcore character by DCing her on Diablo.
    not bad. *applauds*

on a completley unrelated notice, has anyone been able to do the angel rescue achievment in act 4?
    where you have to save 25 impaled angels?