Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    Confirmation PM's have been sent, i am still waiting on two people to sign up. They have until tomorrow morning when I wake up (whenever that happens to be)
    I didn't get a confirmation PM! Unless that was the one telling me to register my character? I am sleepy and might be confused =/
    Last edited by Arlee; 2012-08-29 at 03:19 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I didn't get a confirmation PM! Unless that was the one telling me to register my character? I am sleepy and might be confused =/
    I didn't get one either

10+ Year Old Account
    I also didn't get one except for the one telling me to register my character. I'm going to assume that was it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The register pm is the one you should have gotten as a confirmation pm. Just go register and it's basically confirming that you're playing.

Check for those to make sure you did get one.

Oh....sorry Lelly....I guess I misread your post lol. Send Foxximcleod a pm stating that you want to play and I'm sure she'll fit you in. Same for anyone else who didn't get one asking them to register.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just as a note can we all agree that if there is a magicarp in the game, to lynch magicarp first.
    God damn magicarps.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd much rather let the Magikarp evolve into a Gyrados. More honorable lynch that way.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

not sure who went and activated all the accounts, but I de-activated them until we are ready to start. I'm going to give lelly till the end of today to register with the info I send her, so the other two who have not yet registered have one last chance to do so if they want to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    The register pm is the one you should have gotten as a confirmation pm. Just go register and it's basically confirming that you're playing.
    Oh, that was like forever ago and stuff

Quote Originally Posted by foxximcleod View Post
    not sure who went and activated all the accounts, but I de-activated them until we are ready to start. I'm going to give lelly till the end of today to register with the info I send her, so the other two who have not yet registered have one last chance to do so if they want to play.
    I did last night in my half asleep state where I thought I had missed a PM from you asking if I wanted to play. I went to sign on there to see if maybe you had activated PM's just for confirming stage, but couldn't log on due to inactivation. So I went to activate myself, and then noticed everyone else was still not activated too so I activated them as well. Blame sleepiness ><

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Oh, that was like forever ago and stuff

I did last night in my half asleep state where I thought I had missed a PM from you asking if I wanted to play. I went to sign on there to see if maybe you had activated PM's just for confirming stage, but couldn't log on due to inactivation. So I went to activate myself, and then noticed everyone else was still not activated too so I activated them as well. Blame sleepiness ><
    /bonk Arlee :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

I know I know! I really should know better by now than to post things and do things when I am sleepy ><

10+ Year Old Account
    OHHHH, so that's why I got an activation email but couldn't log on this morning. Silleh Arlee :P
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

Back to the dog house!

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Back to the dog house!
    It's not a dog house it's a CORDIS! You clearly aren't awesome if you don't watch Doctor Who.

Sorry I don't watch bad shows.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Sorry I don't watch bad shows.
    Shows that your judgement is fundamentally flawed.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am afraid to watch Doctor Who just because there are so many seasons and episodes. It would take forever to catch up.
    Formerly The Dwarf Lover (TDL)

Quote Originally Posted by The Dwarf Lover View Post
    I am afraid to watch Doctor Who just because there are so many seasons and episodes. It would take forever to catch up.
    There's only 6 seasons and like maybe 13 episodes each? Plus a Christmas episode between each season. That's only like 84 episodes.

Deleted
    Ummmm....wat?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Doctor_Who_serials
    That is....a LOT more than 13 episodes per season :P
    Although I haven't watched other than the 10th and 11th Doctor (David Tennant FTW!) so not really an expert.
    Game starting soon?

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Ummmm....wat?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Doctor_Who_serials
    That is....a LOT more than 13 episodes per season :P
    Although I haven't watched other than the 10th and 11th Doctor (David Tennant FTW!) so not really an expert.
    Game starting soon?
    No, you only start with the ninth doctor There's no real point in watching the old stuff (unless you really like old things) it's really different.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried watching Doctor Who. I started with the 9th doctor. I got about halfway through the first episode and gave up. It was just way too out there....and also boring.