Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Can anything be more powerful than Godshot though?

Also... I get the feeling that Worgen's new avatar is evil incarnate...
    So i dug up Godshot and Qui-God Jinn roles to compare (I cant believe its been 6 years since i modded star wars mafia)

Character: Deadshot
    You are Floyd Lawton. You are a hired assassin and your aim is incredibly accurate. The only target you have missed as of yet is Batman, and you intend to correct this no matter the case.

Role: Untouchable Killer, Turncoat Assassin
    Unlike an ordinary serial killers you will not be able to try and kill anyone else. However, if someone does decide to use their night action on you, s/he will die instead (Exceptions: Ra's Al Ghul and The Riddler).

You are also a turncoat, meaning you can be recruited only by Ra's Al Ghul. If Ra's Al Ghul targets you, you will join the League of Assassins Mafia, you will lose your Untouchable Killer ability, and your win condition will change.

Note*
    As the roleblocker ability gets precedence, anyone who targets you with a roleblocker ability will not be killed. Instead it will allow others to use their normal abilities on you without causing any harm to them.

Bonus Offer: Tracker or Fake Character Claim
    Tracker: Each night you may follow any one player of your choice to see who that individual targeted. If you choose the tracker ability, you may keep it even if you get recruited by the League of Assassins Mafia.

If you choose to reject the Tracker ability, I will provide you with a safe character claim you can use of a character that is not being used in the game. You must decide by the end of Night 1, or I will assume you are taking the Tracker ability.

Win Condition: You win on your own.
    You will win the game if everyone else is dead (or if you are left in a never ending 1 on 1 scenario at the end of the game). However, if you get recruited by the League of Assassins Mafia, you will instead win alongside that Mafia.

Character: Qui-Gon Jinn
    Role: Special
    Affiliation: Town
    Wiki Link: http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Qui-Gon_Jinn
    You are Qui-Gon Jinn, maverick Jedi and one time master to the Great Obi-Wan Kenobi. You are a Special Character.
    You were a great Jedi slain in battle by the hand of Darth Maul. However your spirit lived on in the Living Force and you were able to speak with your padawan and Master Yoda from time to time offering advice and wisdom.
    Each night you will send to me the UT name of one person and you will get a clue about their Character. You will then be able to phrase this into a sentence but you must add a second UT name to the sentence. This sentence will go along with the day message.
    For example Night 01 you pick Lunor and the clue you get back is “He wears a cape.” You HAVE to rephrase this slightly and add in a second UT name. For example: “StingUT and Lunor both got their Capes dry cleaned last night”
    As well as this because you are a spirit you cannot be night killed until it is down to the final six people.
    You win with the Town.

10+ Year Old Account
    They sound kind of even to me... then again I am bad at sensing strong roles.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    They sound kind of even to me... then again I am bad at sensing strong roles.
    Just a note that wasn't included in the role: He couldn't be roleblocked either.

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Just a note that wasn't included in the role: He couldn't be roleblocked either.
    He also won with town rather than alone...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    He also won with town rather than alone...
    Theres also that

Didnt you use that role in your "Blast from the Past" mafia?

Theres also that

Didnt you use that role in your "Blast from the Past" mafia?
    I have hundreds of regrets in moderating mafia games. It's just another one. At least it's one I can partially blame on someone else though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    I have hundreds of regrets in moderating mafia games. It's just another one. At least it's one I can partially blame on someone else though.
    This made me laugh :P

Sure ill just rename godshot and use him in my star wars mafia - then we'll be even

10+ Year Old Account
    No one wants to listen to my crazy/stupid ideas anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    pm Krayzy, he's crazy so he might listen

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    pm Krayzy, he's crazy so he might listen
    says the dog-jellyfish
    Global Moderator | Forum Guidelines

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I'm honestly so surprised this comment hasn't gotten you hit so hard with with Arlee's ban hammer you'd be nearing the Moon right about now.

And horses are not better than dogs. They're large, skittish, herbivore, poop machines. I don't like them and I never will.

But then when it comes down to it, if it eats meat, I will undoubtedly love it.

Back on topic. Role madness always makes for good times, but it seems to be tough to balance.
    Corgis are still stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    To be fair, I also dislike corgis. It's a weird stunted dog.. woo.
    I just don't even....

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    They're like dogs though, they just follow you around and prance and follow you, and if you run, they run with you, and they think you're playing with them. Plus, you can be just about a mile away and still feel the air from their noses.
    I don't understand how you don't like playing with animals. They are so much better than people. They just are, and they never lie to you.

Corgis are funny little dogs. They're like regular dogs on itty bitty legs
    /high five

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    I'm honestly so surprised this comment hasn't gotten you hit so hard with with Arlee's ban hammer you'd be nearing the Moon right about now.
    I was busy last night and then I was asleep.

Corgis are still stupid.

@Celtic - That's an interesting role. Would it be poster names or character names the people would have to say? I feel like poster names would be OP and if it's character names it might be a useless role :/
    Last edited by Arlee; 2013-07-26 at 03:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Oh look it's ugly too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh look it's ugly too.
    all dogs are ugly when they do that

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

all dogs are ugly
    I agree for the most part.
    Huskies look awesome because they're wolf-like.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    @Celtic - That's an interesting role. Would it be poster names or character names the people would have to say? I feel like poster names would be OP and if it's character names it might be a useless role :/
    Poster Names. And yes it was OP. I dont think I ever made anything as powerful after that.

10+ Year Old Account
    so I'm thinking of doing a mafia game but idk if I actually will or not. I'm going to put a spot up there though and once it gets closer we'll see

Poster Names. And yes it was OP. I dont think I ever made anything as powerful after that.
    Yea that's completely crazy lol

10+ Year Old Account
    so I'm thinking of doing a mafia game but idk if I actually will or not. I'm going to put a spot up there though and once it gets closer we'll see
    You still able to help me co-mod the next game?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    You still able to help me co-mod the next game?
    define co-mod lol. I can help with the idea bit if I ever remember to reread it all lol. I can do vote counts well enough, you saw my work with Lysah's game. As for the end of night things, I tend to stay away from those since I'll probably goof somewhere and cause something to happen that shouldn't lol. End of day I can do though. I am able if all of that is good enough for you :P