Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Waker, go to party or get pictures of testicles sent to your phone.

(Did I make him uncomfortable enough?)
    Can I also get these pictures? Thaanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Whatchu talkin' 'bout Willis?
    There were 7 scum out of 25 players in a time limited game.
    I meant more in comparison to the Drow game.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Well really in the Drow game everyone except one person was scum

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Well really in the Drow game everyone except one person was scum
    I thought there were like 3. Danner, Catta, Silkku.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    The entire game I did nothing but vote for the guy who would have won us the game and the only person who joined in was Ely :<

ok I'm going to do the only thing That I know how to do. complain

I don't think we should be locking the game threads very quickly, perhaps a week after the game. The reason being is when i want to look at posts about the game I need to come in here and find the corresponding dates to see discussion about a game. I also feel that it stifles discussion about the game by having that thread being locked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    The entire game I did nothing but vote for the guy who would have won us the game and the only person who joined in was Ely :<
    just a note, lynching silkku wouldn't have won the town the game :P I still had the ability to use the reindeer for killing and no one had any idea of Rudolph's existence before the game ended. Even if Silkku had been lynched and Rudolph was revealed, I don't think it would've been seen as me :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    just a note, lynching silkku wouldn't have won the town the game :P I still had the ability to use the reindeer for killing and no one had any idea of Rudolph's existence before the game ended. Even if Silkku had been lynched and Rudolph was revealed, I don't think it would've been seen as me :P
    It's possible, we'll never know now because no one was willing to lynch silkku! :<

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    ok I'm going to do the only thing That I know how to do. complain

I don't think we should be locking the game threads very quickly, perhaps a week after the game. The reason being is when i want to look at posts about the game I need to come in here and find the corresponding dates to see discussion about a game. I also feel that it stifles discussion about the game by having that thread being locked.
    The discussing just moves here.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure. I was pretty convinced you were a killer in the Dead Thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    It's possible, we'll never know now because no one was willing to lynch silkku! :<
    Scum or not, team members try to avoid lynching each other.

Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    dead probably had lots of infos to help convince :P

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    dead probably had lots of infos to help convince :P
    Actually, we were kept in the dark until the last night/day phase pretty much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did say there was a reason people weren't willing to lynch silkku beyond the "he's more useful" bit, that alone just did not make sense.

Take note everyone, if that is the only reason people are giving for not voting someone there is probably another reason they're not saying

Deleted
    Yeah, take notice of how the guy that said it the most wasn't even scum

Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    It's because we decided only a couple days in advance and everyone else managed to change their plans to be able to come. S&E are going over to Langelmäki and still making it back on time
    I'm not single so I can't help it :b

I know that the case is "kinda" similar for other of our friends too but I don't live with my girlfriend yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    In the drow game, myself, catta, sillkku, falbacca and kisuro were not scum.
    Out of these, Silkku and Catta were heavily trying to sell out their own team.

But yeah, Decagon, I can see why you think the games were similar.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post

Actually I didn't sell out a single of my own teammates.

Which is pretty lucky considering I didn't know them.

Also they tried to kill me.

And the other team also tried to kill me... twice.

End up getting lynched...

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post

Not really. Both Catta and Danner could have been recruited by the scum factions so while they started as townies they could become scum which made them traitors (who are scum). I am pretty sure Silkku only could have been recruited if everyone else on their team died/was recruited first. Also I think Silkku had to be alive and unrecruited to win that game and that was the only possibility for town to win.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Not really. Both Catta and Danner could have been recruited by the scum factions so while they started as townies they could become scum which made them traitors (who are scum). I am pretty sure Silkku only could have been recruited if everyone else on their team died/was recruited first. Also I think Silkku had to be alive and unrecruited to win that game and that was the only possibility for town to win.
    Yep, basically this.

I even mentioned the recruit thing on the very first day and still they didn't try to recruit ANY power role.

Also a whole game of traitors trying to act as if they were townies was hilarious in hindsight

10+ Year Old Account
    You would have been able to perform night kills, but unless you all role claimed in the thread you had no way to get the other reindeer to vote with you like Silkku did. All the reindeer followed his lead because they knew who he was. They had no idea about you or your role though.