Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Someone's 'gotta die and you volunteer for it every game when you vote yourself.
    Well that's like your theory/philosophy, it's ok. But now i want to hear the other people.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

you know next game Treann is going to get scum and we will be afraid to kill him right away.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    you know next game Treann is going to get scum and we will be afraid to kill him right away.
    Or he'll get cop again and and won't vote himself in the beginning and Lysah will be all "omg he's playing different lynch him" again.

10+ Year Old Account
    That or I will be killed because I managed to win even though I thought I was an obvious scum for the last 2-3 days.

10+ Year Old Account
    I tried to convince everyone to NOT lynch you, Treann. I mean, if I had my choice, we either would have gone for a No Lynch, or Kel would have died and we probably wouldn't be much better off (though I'd rather have a cop than a JK), but still.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    That or I will be killed because I managed to win even though I thought I was an obvious scum for the last 2-3 days.
    This is what I don't get. How people didn't get that sort of surprises me. I mean sure everyone could have been lying, and you did help the town get some scum... but how no one seemed to consider you were an Sk blew my mind I would have been voting you man

Yeah you're as good as dead already.

Hah, so all of this means that i became the flavor of the next mafia games, you know. Lynch X at all costs no matter what...
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    What was worse is how 3 people still targeted me (I was only one Firebert could target though) even though I made a semi-claim that anyone who did a night action on me died.

What was worse is how 3 people still targeted me (I was only one Firebert could target though) even though I made a semi-claim that anyone who did a night action on me died.
    my long post ( that I didn't get to use >.>) because you hammered the nail was basically about lynching you an d how dyra's argument to lynch me was weak. had I been able to post it you would have been lynched >.<

10+ Year Old Account
    I appear to be good at hammering a person when they are typing a long post... (go me?)

Moral of the story...ending the day is always good for the scum and never for the town?

I appear to be good at hammering a person when they are typing a long post... (go me?)
    I"m going to burn a red panda now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    At least I'm not the only one who thought that...
    Except I always play when the game is on the line, when I'm about to be lynched or when the game first starts. I was posting the day before the final day, something no one seems to take into account. Sure I didn't post too much afterwards b/c I had nothing more to add. I wanted Fox lynched, I cast my vote, I chatted a bit more, do I need to constantly post? No. And then night ended really fast, I honestly wasn't expecting it due to every other night being slow. So day started pretty much after I logged off for the night, no way I would've known and of course no one bumped the post anyways so Greeney kinda stealth posted. Going by Lysah's post, I was off at that point to go to bed. Sorry for not staying glued when I'm tired. Again, you ignored the fact I was posting just the day before as though I've been afk the whole game when really, other than the day Fal was lynched, I had posted every day with again, that 2nd to last day being one of my more active days since I first became bored. Let's ignore that though.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    If we followed that advice we'd have 30 cop claims every day of every game =p
    Not a chance. Non selfish townies wouldn't lie. Scum wouldn't dare claim cop if they can't back it up (one wrong investigation and a cop is usually done, not enough results in ).

And having 3 cops doesn't make a redirect cop any less of a fancy word for "VT." I don't see the role ever having practical use.
    Originally, I intended for your role to be a VT but decided the town could use a relatively weak power role to make it a bit more interesting. If you were lucky you could have had 3 guilty PMs, but you were very unlucky.

but, oh wait, this was an open set up so you can't draw any conclusions from any investigation at any point in the game. Hell, we couldn't even be sure Listo really was scum until you ended the game.
    I thought most people in the dead thread seemed pretty certain listo was scum based on the words he wrote. Additionally, I kept throwing hints of Deadshot being an "Assassin." I honestly expected listo to go with some random fake claim at the point he was at as I thought the night messages were too much of a giveaway.

Overall, I thought this was a fun game, but the way the roles were lined up it was pretty much 6-8 people playing it out for the win with everyone else just riding along waiting to get killed.
    Thanks for the kind words, but you need VT's to contribute more and not depend on power roles to win the game if you're riding on power roles. It is possible to win a game without any useful power role.
    Last edited by Greeney; 2013-02-21 at 10:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Greeney View Post
    Not a chance. Non selfish townies wouldn't lie. Scum wouldn't dare claim cop if they can't back it up (one wrong investigation and a cop is usually done, not enough results in ).
    Of course scum would claim cop, it gets everyone off their back and they can investigate ANYONE and say town since they know who the scum are. At worst, the only way to stop them is to get the real cop to counter claim, at which point they trade a mafia for a cop which is easily a fair trade for them. You have to lynch day one power claims, the real lesson isn't to just believe everything you read, it's to have people stop playing day 1 scum train.

I would have preferred my role was just VT.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I"m going to burn a red panda now.
    A real one or an effigy?

Regardless, I'll fetch the kindling.

---------- Post added 2013-02-21 at 11:10 PM ----------

Oh also, was there a QT for the Funhouse Mafia?

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I didn't think my actions were stupid enough to be meme worthy. >.>

on a side note, I'm up for modding a pokemon themed game ^_^

^Laughed a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post
    Well that's like your theory/philosophy, it's ok. But now i want to hear the other people.
    It was pretty much my reasoning. Someone needed to die. You set yourself up and with your change in play (which honestly isn't a valid reason on day one but I was mafia and I didn't think you had a TPR...and I knew you weren't part of my mafia), so I pushed for it. It was nothing personal. It's just someone needed to die and getting a bandwagon going on you was going to be easy.