10+ Year Old Account
    ...That must have been a weird experience. :X

Also glhf to all those going to Blizzcon. May you not be disappoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    please......
    I'm only a few steps from sanity at any moment, Everyone at work thinks I'm mentally Ill after that one incident.....

I was hearing a high pitch whine at my job and I spent hours walking around the store trying to figure out where it was coming from. everyone seems to confirm they suddenly could also hear it. at about 2 hours in I started getting facial twitches and was physically shaking. at about 3 hours I started hallucinating other sounds. by the 4th hour I was completely losing my mind and sung to myself to keep that sound away. Eventually after 5 hours of that hell I realized that it was my fucking radio what was squelching. Never cried so hard.
    You sure you didn't fall into the Twilight Zone on accident?

guys is there a help thread my 'reply with quote' will cut off large posts and not finish the quote and my edit looks funny, I haven't changed any settings at all

- - - Updated - - -

oh and also when I submit posts they don't appear immediately like they normally do I have to either leave the thread and come back in or refresh

That's weird... can you PM a picture of that happening to a post? I'll pass it along to the admin who isn't at Blizzcon

10+ Year Old Account
    Next Game Mod List:
    Mafia 48: Keleb & lion (MIA Mod)
    Mafia 49: Celtic & Arlee (Mistborn)
    Mafia 50: Cruelle & Arlee (Cruel(le) Intentions)
    Mafia 51: Krayzy & Tomec (Stargate)
    Mafia 52: Hokiefan & Lelly (Hearthstone)
    Mafia 53: Largehorn (Neighborhood Z)
    Mafia 54: Lora
    Mafia 55: Strikered (Murder She Wrote)
    Mafia 56: Worgenite (Nintendo themed. Maybe Smash Bros.)
    Mafia 57: Uggor (Death Note)
    Mafia 58: Greeney
    Mafia 59: Cruelle and Slappy McGee(Buffy)
    Mafia 60: Lellybaby (Sailor Moon)
    Mafia 61: Anakso, Arlee & Pistolpink (K-pop)
    Mafia 62: Strikered
    Mafia 63: Largehorn
    Mafia 64: Danner (Murder Mystery Mansion Mafia)
    Mafia 65: TheDead
    Mafia 66: Strikered (escape from alcatraz)
    Mafia 67: Firebert & Ret (Polygon Madness)
    Mafia 68: Lora
    Mafia 69: Flood Box
    Mafia 70: Worgenite
    Mafia 71: Cruelle & Kleos (Thundercats)
    Mafia 72: Arialla.
    Maybe that's enough signups. Getting in to 2018 there already. If I wanted to mod a game again (which I probably wouldn't be allowed to due to how the last one turned out), it would be pointless to sign up at this point!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Maybe that's enough signups. Getting in to 2018 there already. If I wanted to mod a game again (which I probably wouldn't be allowed to due to how the last one turned out), it would be pointless to sign up at this point!
    Just mod a game, make it. And when there is no one else ready with their game.

Take the spot. GG.

We should really start doing Celtics thing with a "Ready status" next to peoples games that are ready.

Also can you sign me up to mod a game Worg?

It's going to be "The Simpsons" mafia. Nearly finished it already. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crackleslap View Post
    Just mod a game, make it. And when there is no one else ready with their game.

Take the spot. GG.

We should really start doing Celtics thing with a "Ready status" next to peoples games that are ready.

Also can you sign me up to mod a game Worg?

It's going to be "The Simpsons" mafia. Nearly finished it already. :P
    lol, yeah, I think it's more of a "Who is on the list and ready" thing than an actual signup. Obviously people that are signed up will have priority over later people but if their game isn't ready when it's their turn(and wouldn't be ready within saaaay a week), then someone else can come in for that spot. I think it should be that way anyways. Lately we haven't had that issue but we'll see.

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    lol, yeah, I think it's more of a "Who is on the list and ready" thing than an actual signup. Obviously people that are signed up will have priority over later people but if their game isn't ready when it's their turn(and wouldn't be ready within saaaay a week), then someone else can come in for that spot. I think it should be that way anyways. Lately we haven't had that issue but we'll see.
    I know that Kray is at Blizzcon atm, but aren't we kind of at that point with 48 atm? I think Keleb said he wasn't really going to do it, so there was talk about if Kray could do it or if he'd do an x-mas theme (which would interrupt order) etc. Then we had Ponies start (and end quickly) which tabled that discussion. It's probably too early for an x-mas theme, so when the current .5 game ends do we know what the plan is? lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomec View Post
    I know that Kray is at Blizzcon atm, but aren't we kind of at that point with 48 atm? I think Keleb said he wasn't really going to do it, so there was talk about if Kray could do it or if he'd do an x-mas theme (which would interrupt order) etc. Then we had Ponies start (and end quickly) which tabled that discussion. It's probably too early for an x-mas theme, so when the current .5 game ends do we know what the plan is? lol
    48 sign up going up tomorrow unless i get told different.

I know Krayzy has been working on the game he has coming up with Keleb, but I do not know anything about the state of it.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

I'd personally rather people who are ready skip the line and start than have these bloody intermission games that waste weeks between real games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    I know Krayzy has been working on the game he has coming up with Keleb, but I do not know anything about the state of it.
    No. Keleb got busy with real life and his game is scrapped. Before leaving to Blizzcon I was working on my game with Tomec. That game will be ready well before it is time for our game to start.

I do have a Christmas game I can run based on the two previous Christmas games myself and Keleb ran, but I'm not finalizing it or working on role cards until I'm told it is a go. We did these in previous years because it is slow around here around Christmas and the speed of these games worked out.

Oh, just met up with Arialla a bit ago. Watched some SC while relaxing. Largehorn is around here somewhere but we haven't met up.

10+ Year Old Account
    christmas

game

is

go

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a reminder that Hokie has gone afk and so his game may not happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    but what do you want for christmas?

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    Thanks but no thanks, Lora, for making me question everything in existence forever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    The sense of magic and awe surrounding the holiday that completely disappeared sometime around the age of 12.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lora View Post
    for my depression to finally go away and a friend

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    for my depression to finally go away and a friend
    And here I thought mine was a downer. : /

10+ Year Old Account
    Incoming plot twist!

Can i has a boyfriend?

Edited -- was related to current game, sorry.