Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Eww Turkey... blah. Nah I like Turkey, but my family would have one for Thanksgiving and Christmas and there were always lots of leftovers so I'd be really turkeyed out by the time the Holidays were over. So now I just don't get excited about it.

Anyone have the ability to page Celtic?

- - - Updated - - -

Eww Turkey... blah. Nah I like Turkey, but my family would have one for Thanksgiving and Christmas and there were always lots of leftovers so I'd be really turkeyed out by the time the Holidays were over. So now I just don't get excited about it.

Anyone have the ability to page Celtic?
    Eh, I'm not a big turkey fan either, I love my cranberry sauce and there's also a 10lb ham in there Of course I got the cooking job this year..

10+ Year Old Account
    I love throwing the left over turkey into a big curry, having it with rice+chips and garlic bread yum

Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Eh, I'm not a big turkey fan either, I love my cranberry sauce and there's also a 10lb ham in there Of course I got the cooking job this year..
    I misread that as "100lb Ham" lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kleos View Post
    I love throwing the left over turkey into a big curry, having it with rice+chips and garlic bread yum
    I could eat that right now.

Mandatory Giggity.

Imagine the pig that it would come from.

ok sooo my game is a couple of months away and as far as i am concerned it's ready bar the QT threads

but i need a co-mod, needs to be an experience mod as it will be my first main game- to read over my game set up and perhaps some friendly advice and pointers along the way. =)

Any takers?

I'll do it strikered send me a QT or PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I'll do it strikered send me a QT or PM.
    thanks I'll send you link to a QT

10+ Year Old Account
    I have absolutely no problem with a lot of leftover turkey, I even prefer it over having it during the actual original meal. Turkey is okay in and of itself, but they make for delicious snacks as cold (or hot too, I suppose) turkey sandwiches later on, even better if it's on a bun instead of bread. Some mayonnaise, salt, pepper and some white turkey meat. During the actual meal I find it can't compete with the other stuff my mother tends to make, but after the fact it's great.

Thanksgiving is totally not a November thing, I don't care what Americans say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post

Thanksgiving is totally not a thing, I don't care what Americans say.
    I Concur with the canadian

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like somebody just twisted the words that came out of my metaphorical mouth.....

Thanksgiving is an October thing, not November, regardless of what the Americans or any other nationalities say. >.<

I have absolutely no problem with a lot of leftover turkey, I even prefer it over having it during the actual original meal. Turkey is okay in and of itself, but they make for delicious snacks as cold (or hot too, I suppose) turkey sandwiches later on, even better if it's on a bun instead of bread. Some mayonnaise, salt, pepper and some white turkey meat.
    This is a fair. A well-done turkey can be eaten endlessly, and I actually prefer turkey to ham when it comes to sandwiches.

During the actual meal I find it can't compete with the other stuff my mother tends to make, but after the fact it's great.
    This, really. Just this.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what's happening??

We're waiting longer for the Christmas game??

Does that mean that Celtic & Arlee are doing 'mistborns' now?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lellybaby View Post
    So what's happening??

We're waiting longer for the Christmas game??

Does that mean that Celtic & Arlee are doing 'mistborns' now?
    We currently have no idea... Arlee is waiting for Celtic I think...

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like somebody just twisted the words that came out of my metaphorical mouth.....

Thanksgiving is an October thing, not November, regardless of what the Americans or any other nationalities say. >.<
    Why can't we all just get along and all celebrate all Thanksgivings. More excuses to eat to excess and get fatter!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm heading to bed now, If I don't see a signup thread for 'something' tomorrow when I get up, I will not be amused :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Why can't we all just get along and all celebrate all Thanksgivings. More excuses to eat to excess and get fatter!
    I'd rather not... Then again mainly due to me working in a grocery store... *shudder*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Hole sweet baby jeesus we won?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Ok I can start my game - I just need to power write some roles but we have a lot of americans around so Im going to start signups tomorrow with a saturday day start - so confirmation pms going out friday
    Signup thread will go up within 20 hours

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Signup thread will go up within 20 hours
    Also, darn! Well at least I literally have my entire intermission game set up for the day it will be wanted!