Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rovayn View Post
    Thank you.

I'm already at work and I completely understand you. ._. But you'll manage.
    I took the easy way out and called sick. It's not far from the truth.

I'm the worst of persons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by solazz View Post
    I had a nice conversation with a toilet bowl.
    well okay maybe don't eat too much. uuuhhh I almost never vomit so I'm not experienced with these things, but I eat toothpaste when I want feel like puking and it works for some reason but you probably already know this stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by isi View Post
    thanks~ ... when i saw the picture yesterday i had to cause 2 wipes while working on the avatar

how do you like Heart of Fear so far?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Drekmen View Post
    well okay maybe don't eat too much. uuuhhh I almost never vomit so I'm not experienced with these things, but I eat toothpaste when I want feel like puking and it works for some reason but you probably already know this stuff.
    I... What?

10+ Year Old Account
    Ziru. Ziru. Ziru. Ziru. Ziru.

<3
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zirusianna View Post
    I took the easy way out and called sick. It's not far from the truth.

I'm the worst of persons.
    i always find it strange how people can just call in sick... in germany that wouldn't be possible...

---------- Post added 2012-11-01 at 10:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonform View Post
    how do you like Heart of Fear so far?
    sat 4 hours at the first boss because of people too stupid to move and/or simply unfair timing on the boss abilities in the last phase (and he dropped only crap!)... .... but i like the design!

Deleted
    I... What?
    well you don't actually need to eat toothpaste just brush your teeth and tongue with it and don't spit it but drink what's left in your mouth with water

Yeah, I'm telling you to eat. When I'm sick, I find eating very difficult for some reason.

I only played for 2 hours. And only played 2 out of 4 classes in multiplayer, knight in a DM but vangard mostly(it's the aggressive class with spears and halberd kind of weapons but it's pretty difficult compared to knight at least to me)
    I like the community, well maybe I just got lucky with the server or something. I like the objectives, it's like team fortress where you have to push a corpse wagon, burn villages or just kill the peasants, kill royal family descendants, and kill the king or something. There's progression where you unlock weapons but those weapons are, again, like in TF2(so far I only unlocked billhook from the polearm type of weapons for vanguard but I don't like its stats). I don't play tf2 so I might be wrong on these points please don't kill me.
    Overall, I find it very difficult but it's kinda fun, I like how decapitating people relieves my stress but... uh let's not talk about these things. Again I only played for 2 hours so these are just first impressions.
    I'll try to eat a little. I just hope I can keep it in.

Man, that sounds fun. I've been looking at it for a couple weeks now because I love total war and it just seems pretty cool. I just don't want to buy it and get bored in a couple hours. I don't know, I'll probably break down and buy it.

Well I never have eaten toothpaste this is new to me.

Deleted
    I... What?
    Oh I just noticed the mistake.
    Omit the "want" word in the sentence and it makes sense.
    Last edited by mmoce67615a32e; 2012-11-01 at 09:54 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I'm off to get some sleep.
    Y'all have fun.
    Life doesn’t get easier, we just grow stronger.

Deleted
    i always find it strange how people can just call in sick... in germany that wouldn't be possible...
    My boss is pretty understanding. Besides, I am merely a helper downthere, so if I don't show up it only means that the books will get sorted tomorrow, not today.

Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    Ziru. Ziru. Ziru. Ziru. Ziru.

<3
    Oh my gawd!

Hai Splenda! Long time no see!

---------- Post added 2012-11-01 at 10:50 AM ----------

Oh I just noticed the mistake.
    Omit the "want" word in the sentence and it makes sense.
    Oh don't worry, I try not to be a grammar nazi I make a ton of mistakes too.

I might correct you in a year or two when I'm well into my english major!

well you don't actually need to eat toothpaste just brush your teeth and tongue with it and don't spit it but drink what's left in your mouth with water
    I did not know that worked. I will remember that!

10+ Year Old Account
    Hai Splenda! Long time no see!
    I know right?!

Unfortunately I just popped into say hi, is way past my usual sleep time again. <3 You all. Byes!
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Oh don't worry, I try not to be a grammar nazi I make a ton of mistakes too.

I might correct you in a year or two when I'm well into my english major!
    Whenever you guys mess up a little bit of your English it makes me smile. Not because I'm laughing or anything, it's just kind of cute I guess. I don't know. Don't judge me.

10+ Year Old Account
    My boss is pretty understanding. Besides, I am merely a helper downthere, so if I don't show up it only means that the books will get sorted tomorrow, not today.
    oh.. okay...

Deleted
    I'll try to eat a little. I just hope I can keep it in.

Man, that sounds fun. I've been looking at it for a couple weeks now because I love total war and it just seems pretty cool. I just don't want to buy it and get bored in a couple hours. I don't know, I'll probably break down and buy it.
    Again I only played 2 hours so I can't properly review the game. And it's not like total war, ok it is, but it's much more chaotic where crazy people just run around everywhere stabbing and swinging with their weapons. And if you're not careful you can kill your own team mates. I was charging with my vanguard and then suddenly some guy from my team appeared in front of me and I accidentally chopped that nigga's arm off.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Splenda View Post
    I know right?!

Unfortunately I just popped into say hi, is way past my usual sleep time again. <3 You all. Byes!
    You should do that more often

Good night Splenda Sweet dreams

Whenever you guys mess up a little bit of your English it makes me smile. Not because I'm laughing or anything, it's just kind of cute I guess. I don't know. Don't judge me.
    consider you'reself judged! <3

10+ Year Old Account
    But isn't Germany this magical land where they give you a week off for a cold?

10+ Year Old Account
    consider you'reself judged!
    *eye twitch*

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flutterguy View Post
    But isn't Germany this magical land where they give you a week off for a cold?

you may loose your job if you are ill for a week

Again I only played 2 hours so I can't properly review the game. And it's not like total war, ok it is, but it's much more chaotic where crazy people just run around everywhere stabbing and swinging with their weapons. And if you're not careful you can kill your own team mates. I was charging with my vanguard and then suddenly some guy from my team appeared in front of me and I accidentally chopped that nigga's arm off.
    Oh man, team killing is on?

That makes it way more crazy.

consider you'reself judged!
    Well played you butt.