Page 43 of 55 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    I'm not going to speak with You, or Nemi, or Zerioc, or Worg Via steam again cause i always get tricked in the end by that
    You talked to them over steam about the game? I see that as a secret alliance behind my back.

---------- Post added 2012-10-25 at 10:47 PM ----------

Oh and since you posted.

Unvote
    Vote kel

Quote Originally Posted by holz View Post
    You got that wrong Kel.
    I don't want you to die because you're new.
    I want you to die because you're scum.
    You got that wrong Holz.
    You dont know if im scum or not, you are just assuming i am
    So you want me to die because you are bored or (tinfoil hat) you are scum
    *dramatic music*

---------- Post added 2012-10-25 at 09:50 PM ----------

did you just unvote me to vote me again, damn, that sounds like some sort of serious threat
    게임 은 어렵~~

15+ Year Old Account
    If treann is not playing he's scum even if he's town.

Kel and ana are probably scum.
    I know Treann's going to be a target, and I've already said I'm going to vote for him unless there's some very good reasoning from him. That's not an excuse to rush the best time to sniff out other scum, unless you're afraid that the sniffing will reveal you as scum.

[e]: this isn't really relevant anymore. I typed that up and then my LoL match started :< So I didn't actually post until like 20 mins after I typed it ><

---------- Post added 2012-10-25 at 04:57 PM ----------

I'm not going to speak with You, or Nemi, or Zerioc, or Worg Via steam again cause i always get tricked in the end by that
    Wait, what? What'd I do? Only thing I've spoken to you on steam about in the last little while was that gorram tongue-eating leech thing that kept me awake :< I don't usually talk about this thread outside... yaknow, this thread.

[e]: Anyways, I've gotta go jump in the shower and take off for work. Don't rush the day, people. I may or may not be able to post from work on my break (my phone only likes this sit half the time. The other half it just freezes my browser :< I may need to get Firefox again on my phone.)
    Last edited by Zerioc; 2012-10-25 at 08:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You talk to me on steam? O_o

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    You talk to me on steam? O_o
    Not on this game, but you 3 are always the ones pming me at 3rd day. Zer not too much, only 1 time.
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kel View Post
    did you just unvote me to vote me again, damn, that sounds like some sort of serious threat
    For fucks sake. Iff you don't reven read the posts then why do you still play? How the fuck are you not lynched yet? It ids incredibly clear that 1. You are scum and 2. Yozu have no Interst in playing this game, or else you would READ!

For fucks sake. Iff you don't reven read the posts then why do you still play? How the fuck are you not lynched yet? It ids incredibly clear that 1. You are scum and 2. Yozu have no Interst in playing this game, or else you would READ!
    Good point, I havent been reading, just getting lucky every post I make is relevant to who I'm talking to.
    게임 은 어렵~~

10+ Year Old Account
    Erm, well...

You posted this:
    Meh. Back to the SK then.
    Unvote
    Vote Kel
    and two posts later

You talked to them over steam about the game? I see that as a secret alliance behind my back.

---------- Post added 2012-10-25 at 10:47 PM ----------

Oh and since you posted.

Unvote
    Vote kel
    So, yeah... embarassing, I know

Looks like someone doesnt want to post here anymore.
    게임 은 어렵~~

15+ Year Old Account
    Yay I'm awake from my slumber. I'm still suspicious of Anakso and Lysah. Id like to add Majad to that list now as well. I did catch Treann lurking in a game a long time ago. Can't remember if Treann was lynched for it, but I remember Treann being scum at the end of that game. His (or her) posts in that game were completely off topic, or included such things as "I'll have to think about this awhile." Fact became they were just delaying doing anything town like an looked more and more scum every day. Treann isn't necessarily doing that now, but still lurking to an extent.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

You do realize that in these games people always try to form up groups and stuff through various methods. That is one reason we moved to the other forums for a bit to cut off one avenue people used. Obviously there is no way to keep people from using other methods though.

Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    was that gorram tongue-eating leech thing that kept me awake :<
    You had a tongue-eating leech o.O That seems like it would be rather upsetting.

Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    Yay I'm awake from my slumber. I'm still suspicious of Anakso and Lysah. Id like to add Majad to that list now as well. I did catch Treann lurking in a game a long time ago. Can't remember if Treann was lynched for it, but I remember Treann being scum at the end of that game. His (or her) posts in that game were completely off topic, or included such things as "I'll have to think about this awhile." Fact became they were just delaying doing anything town like an looked more and more scum every day. Treann isn't necessarily doing that now, but still lurking to an extent.
    I find the interest in Majad interesting. It might be because I generally go easy on new people because new people who will play the game again make it better in the future, but I am not sure why people seem to be zero'ing in on him.

@holz - are you ok you seem slightly unhinged

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    You do realize that in these games people always try to form up groups and stuff through various methods. That is one reason we moved to the other forums for a bit to cut off one avenue people used. Obviously there is no way to keep people from using other methods though.

I find the interest in Majad interesting. It might be because I generally go easy on new people because new people who will play the game again make it better in the future, but I am not sure why people seem to be zero'ing in on him.

@holz - are you ok you seem slightly unhinged
    I'm suspicious on him due to the fact that he (or she) won't believe me, I've explained ten times that revealing myself as the doctor was a desperate move, considering I was nearly certain I was targeted that night and would have died the next night, once I revealed myself I got the protection of the lookout and it deterred them from killing me. That along with my protection on myself for the next night and I will have prolonged my death with two nights.

I get that he might be suspicious towards me, but not willing to give me a reason to WHY he doubts me.
    That + the fact that he was dead stuck on that I was lying after the first night, the only real reason he would/could have been so sure is that he already was certain someone else was the doctor. In this case Worer (the wolves got a hit on worer the first night, and they might not have considered that he was a strongman SK, considering the doctor always protects himself the first round they thought he was the doctor) so me revealing myself as the doctor made no sense to them, they probably thought I was a SK/opposite team wolf trying to do a power play.

Edit: typo
    Last edited by mmoc3f481e81a7; 2012-10-25 at 11:39 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't forget he's also a newbie. I admit it seems weird he wouldn't believe you, but then again, I didn't believe you at first either :3

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

15+ Year Old Account
    I completely agree with you Arlee about new players. It takes a whole to get into a rhythm and flow with the game, and targeting newbies could have an impact on whether they'll play again or not. I just don't think that should give them an immunity pass on suspicion. Majad doesn't seem to be a stranger to the forums or to some of the posters in this game, but rather is just new to this game/format. I don't think Majad should be lynched tonight, but I am keeping a close look into how he represents himself (so to speak) in this thread. I find his current style a little confused, which can mean 2 things to me. Either he's painted himself into a corner, or genuinely are blind to what's happening (townie; not meant as not paying attention). To me, the the latter is the case, then he wouldn't be so adamant that someone else is lying, unless he as some knowledge we don't have (either being the true doctor, or the situation Eniah postulated).

But as I said, today is not the day I will vote for Majad. I think we have a good chance with the other 2 I stated earlier.
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    NFT (3): Dyra, Worgenite, Lysah
    Majad (2): Eniah, Kisuro
    kel (1): holz

Quote Originally Posted by rolo4804 View Post
    I completely agree with you Arlee about new players. It takes a whole to get into a rhythm and flow with the game, and targeting newbies could have an impact on whether they'll play again or not. I just don't think that should give them an immunity pass on suspicion. Majad doesn't seem to be a stranger to the forums or to some of the posters in this game, but rather is just new to this game/format. I don't think Majad should be lynched tonight, but I am keeping a close look into how he represents himself (so to speak) in this thread. I find his current style a little confused, which can mean 2 things to me. Either he's painted himself into a corner, or genuinely are blind to what's happening (townie; not meant as not paying attention). To me, the the latter is the case, then he wouldn't be so adamant that someone else is lying, unless he as some knowledge we don't have (either being the true doctor, or the situation Eniah postulated).

But as I said, today is not the day I will vote for Majad. I think we have a good chance with the other 2 I stated earlier.
    Oh wasn't meaning we should give them an immunity pass... more that I don't like targeting them on the first and second days because you barely get to play at all at that point. Also lurking on new people is eh. I can understand how it might seem a bit daunting to post. I was mostly saying that I think I might be in the habit of being easy on new players because I hadn't thought about Majad as being suspicious.

I personally understand him being skeptical about the doctor role claim. In a single faction scum game it could be a good play to make, because even if the doctor called you out on it, you'd then know who the doctor is to get them out of the way. There are very few possible ways it would make sense to lie about something like that in a multi-faction game. Either way i think it is likely Eniah is town for now.

Going to revisit earlier today and reread a couple of things.. but it looks like it is ops time so I'll have to do that in a bit ><

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see reasons to support all three of the currently going lynches, but no idea which one to vote for yet. Hopefully some more posts from them and/or other people with opinions on the situaiton happen while I'm at work.

Off to work now, so bbl.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Ha. No. There was a reddit post about Isopods and doritos yesterday. I saw it and for some stupid reason decided to research isopods a bit. Found out there's a species that lives in the water and will get into a fish's mouth, eat it's tongue, and replace it with itself. It's just... NOPE.

And, erm. Yeah. Holz, you good?

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm going to put in a vote for Treann for the time being. Gonna think about whether that's a good move or not of the next hour or two of safety shut eye and will revisit said vote before I get off work. Night all!

vote Treann
    wyrd bið ful aræd

Did you have some sort of thing yesterday night over there on the western side of the Atlantic? Less than a page since I went to bed.