10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerdoz View Post
    Scary shit!
    I catch your drift. Brb adding you too
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightfury Treann View Post
    I wonder why Arlee is lurking right now...
    Because everytime I catch-up someone is all "Ahmg Arlee look look!!!"... and I gave up on my mega post. It was going to be awesome though so know that

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    someone angered Arlee so shes infracted us for things said 2 days ago *sob*
    No one made me mad. Just was pointed out that infracting one for name calling and not others wasn't fair. It's sadly one of those things where even though we know you guys were joking other people (believe it or not people do lurk and read this thread) don't and having that stuff out there is bad. If you want to talk more about it feel free to PM me though, since talking about mod stuffs in threads isn't allowed

+42

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Elypop... Gross.
    Wana lick my Elypop?

HAve the "Ely" in it, it's all that matters!
    Most people had ended up calling me Elypop.. so :3.

I can't see where...

Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Because everytime I catch-up someone is all "Ahmg Arlee look look!!!"... and I gave up on my mega post. It was going to be awesome though so know that

No one made me mad. Just was pointed out that infracting one for name calling and not others wasn't fair. It's sadly one of those things where even though we know you guys were joking other people (believe it or not people do lurk and read this thread) don't and having that stuff out there is bad. If you want to talk more about it feel free to PM me though, since talking about mod stuffs in threads isn't allowed
    Arlee is so classy.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    No... he doesn't need more viewers atm. Btw don't you hate Z?
    I wasn't even watching, I just saw his tweet and wanted to point foxxy to the direction of good gameplay.

Noone can deny Stephano's good gameplay (except when he's playing at proleague)

Quote Originally Posted by Elypop View Post
    Yay, they changed the name change restrictions! 10 changes and then a hefty cooldown! :3
    What??? That's any awful change... now the name changes are going to be even worse! Change is bad

What??? That's any awful change... now the name changes are going to be even worse! Change is bad
    Well, Elypop is great so don't complain!
    :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    I wasn't even watching, I just saw his tweet and wanted to point foxxy to the direction of good gameplay.

Noone can deny Stephano's good gameplay (except when he's playing at proleague)
    He's the reason zerg's op. So many ppl follow him, his builds are easy to mimic and it makes z so stronk
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Arlee is so classy.
    Well now I feel like I need to go find a monocle and tophat

---------- Post added 2013-02-08 at 07:00 PM ----------

Well, Elypop is great so don't complain!
    :3
    Well that is true... but still. It's the principal of the thing!

+42
    I know, It doesn't bother me. Hurts the chances that my application will be declined but that's my own fault. I still love you arlee <3

Deleted
    Now you've made me feel like a star! \o/
    Wana lick my Elypop?
    ._.
    +43

Deleted
    Well now I feel like I need to go find a monocle and tophat
    * Gives Arlee his spare monocle and tophat

+ 44.

I wish I never did that "Populaire" crap. Should've stuck with my gut and rolled with "MONS†ER".
    Oh well, it birthed the amazing Elypop!

Am I the space core? I WANNA BE A FOX!
    Space core was added time ago. I haven't added you yet, WHAT YOU WANT TO BE?

+45
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

I know, It doesn't bother me. Hurts the chances that my application will be declined but that's my own fault. I still love you arlee <3
    Few and nothing major infractions shouldn't affect mod applications. So long as your conduct is mostly positive, you'll do fine. I applied with one Major Trolling infraction, two warnings, and became a Mod 'cause I'm just so helpful, nice and awesome. :3

._.
    It tastes like penis!

Wana lick my Elypop?
    I laughed so hard i almost fell out of my chair

I laughed so hard i almost fell out of my chair
    I aim to please.

Space core was added time ago. I haven't added you yet, WHAT YOU WANT TO BE?

+45
    I just told you

+46

Deleted
    It tastes like penis!
    ._.

well...

I just told you

+46
    Yeah but don't want more specific details?

Now i see you as Lollipop, Elypop...
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

._.

well...
    It's the best popsicle/lollipop flavour!