Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Faust took a quick peak in the room and saw the numbers and what they were up against. "Psssstttt, So what is the plan team. I can make quite the distraction if need be..." Faust dawned his trouble making grin and rolled his shoulders back seemingly warming up.

Duronos shook his head. "No, that'd be suicide. We'll need te fight our way through there, but it won't be easy... Plus, there's that dreadlord. We can't let any of them escape... no we don't need a one-man distraction..." The dwarf furrowed his brow in thought. What to do... what to do... That dreadlord would try to leave as soon as the fighting turned sour, so they would need someone, or a group of people, to manage him... "Ryan... Lou Shen..." the paladin said slowly, "how sneaky can you two be if we go in and start making a ruckus?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Ryan smiled, "Not even your Thief Catchers have caught me Duronos. Just tell me what you need done."

Duronos was impressed. "Well, if that's true, then you're just the man for what I've got in mind..." said the dwarf. He turned to the pandaren. "how about you, Lou Shen?"

10+ Year Old Account
    The looked looked down towards his form. He was some-what large, average for a Pandaren. His orange fur certainly stood out as well and he wasn't very light of the feet. Asking a warrior if he's a thief, ridiculous. He watched the dwarf, Then again, I've never backed down from a challenge. Mostly. Lou Shen nodded, "Make your noise, they won't hear a thing from me."

"Perfect." said the dwarf, grinning. "Then you two get to sneak by the warlocks and tackle the Dreadlord and his guards so they can't go deeper and warn the rest of the coven. We'll rush in before you and we'll take care of these warlocks and their pets."

10+ Year Old Account
    (( Just so we don't have to wait for you to move a few steps Darced, I'm going to assume you do in this post so we can start our plan to take out this Dreadlord with his two Felguards. Cause you know....we aren't exactly finger-wavers))

A Dreadlord. Fantastic, but at least they aren't as terrifying as an orc in a rage. They aren't your average demon which is why Ryan could, for lack of a better word, respect them. They are intelligent and ruthless, a worthy foe. "Well then we need a plan. Lou Shen come here." Ryan walked with Lou Shen to the back of the group and pulled out his book, The Book of Lost Souls, and flipped pages until he found what he was looking for, a banishing rune. "Now I hate to be crass but I'm going to assume you aren't the best at stealth from your fighting stances, so for our ruse to work I'm going to need you to be my distraction for at least a few seconds while I get behind the Dreadlord. I have an idea of how to keep this demon at bay so you don't get to overwhelmed. If you will allow it," Ryan pulled out his dagger, "I would like to etch a rune on the blade of your spear. It won't have any real effect as we don't practice the fel arts but this particular rune doesn't look special until it comes in contact with a demon so he won't know its fake until you land a hit on him, which he should avoid at all costs. It is used exclusively by warlocks for banishing demons so he should know exactly what it is."

10+ Year Old Account
    Vetreth nodded at the plan. It was simple enough and would work for the circumstances. It was better than anything he could think up at any rate and he knew full well that fighting demons and magic wielders was not his strong point, at least not tactically. He took his rifle and shield off of his back, unsure of where he would fit best in these plans.

He cleared his throat. "Where do you want me?" He asked.

Erdin listened to the planning. "I won't be any good in this scenario. My Longbarrel would most likely alarm the entire cave, frustrating really. But should something go wrong you will have lots and lots of covering fire." The old dwarf grinned a bit and set up his rifle again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lou Shen nodded as the dwarf explained his plan. He looked into the book's pages and saw the runes markings; very strange sets of characters, quite unlike those of his homeland. He held out his spear and presented it to the dwarf, "Very well, mark my spear and I'll keep the demon away." His fur began to stand on the back of his neck as he felt an unusual presence. Much like the stories of the Sha. When you approach your fears betray you.

((Sorry about that. Thanks Non-fic.))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Also I am human, Draced ^.^))

Ryan made a few quick etches and finished the sudo-rune on both sides of Lou Shen's spear blade. He closed the book and put it back in it's holder. "Alright Lou Shen. After they make their entrance I want you to move quickly around the left side of the room. The floor is a bit uneven and covered with straw in most places so be careful with your footing. A few stalagmites litter the room. Directly across from this opening is another, about 15 meters away, and the Dreadlord is standing directly in front of it. I will be laying smoke down behind him, so do all you can to force him to the right of the opening." While talking Ryan stowed his dagger and pulled out a vial of a yellow liquid. "I only have one vial of this potion. It is designed to dramatically increase your speed for roughly 2 minutes. To do this right we need to get to him fast and take him down just as quick. I would rather you have this advantage than myself but have you ever used something like this before?"
    Last edited by Nonfictionless; 2013-03-07 at 09:34 PM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Faust stood there impatiently as the two of them plotted out their course of action. He started pondering the situation and realized how fast things could turn south. He was no strangers to battle warlocks, but with a dreadlord in the mix it might get a little dicey. Once the dreadlord was restrained he would make his move. He looked to Erdin and whisper to him, "I say push comes to shove and the miss there mark we go in guns blazing what do you say old man?"

This was where Duronos shone. "Vetreth I want you with Nehlya to take out those warlocks and their minions. Faust, you and I are going to be killing the demon guards. Erdin, if you have a gun with a softer bang, I want you on overwatch. Stay up here and take out anything that's about to get the jump on one of us..."

The dwarf hefted his shield and mace. "We ready te do this?"

((Quick note, for when we get into combat. Here's a list of the number of opponents we have:

• 8 warlocks
    • 4 imps
    • 2 succubi
    • 2 felhounds

• 6 fel guards
    • 4 voidwalkers

• 1 Dreadlord
    • 3 fel guards

These enemies aren't going to be like the warlocks above. I.e., they won't be one-shottable (save for the imps. They're squishy, but they hurt). Don't think your character's going to be able to get through this flawlessly, because they won't. ESPECIALLY you guys fighting the Dreadlord. By the end of this we're all going to need to have a good rest and healing treatment. Expect more than just cuts and bruises.

I'll be in control of the warlocks and their pets, as well as the patrolling guards. Nonfic will be in control of the Dreadlord and his guards. Once everyone says they're good to go, we'll get this party started!))

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Faust anticipation grew as Duronos briefed the plan. Finally a glorious battle for him to gain a little re pour with the group he was traveling with. He was starting to get the feeling the old dwarf, bitter as he was, maybe was starting to warm up to him, much would be a good thing considering he was going to be firing over his head here shortly. "Been waiting all damn day Duronos" Faust grinned wickedly.

Twirling her glaive in one hand and grabbing her shield with the other, she readied her footing so that she could propel herself at what she was assigned to attack.

"Bring it."

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Sorry, your old portrait is fresh in my mind.))

10+ Year Old Account
    Vetreth strapped the shield to his left arm and slipped the rifle onto a holster on his thigh, it never hurt to have a plan B, before nodding to Duronos. "When you are."

10+ Year Old Account
    Lou Shen nodded and took the vial. "I know how to drink a potion." He nodded and addressed Duronos, "Ready." He mentally prepared himself as he looked at the newly etched rune on his spear. To the left, across the way, force the... dreadlord into the opening. Simple enough...

((Sorry guys, been busy. If I hold you up again just go on ahead. I don't mind.))

10+ Year Old Account
    (( Okay just want to let you know, because your post seems to indicate that you don't, this isn't like drinking a potion in WoW. Your character should experience this like a crazy caffeine high. Enhanced speed and energy for 2 minutes but some sluggishness after it wears off.))

Ryan raised an eyebrow but Pandaren were known for their hearty constitutions. He pulled up his mask and dabbed what little skin shown with a thin black paste. He drew his daggers and coated the left in a paralytic and the right in a mind-numbing poison. Save for the whites of his eyes Ryan already seemed to blend into the shadows that trailed behind the group. "Well then, let us plunge these demon-spawn back into the twisting nether from which they came."

10+ Year Old Account
    ((You're just full of little conditions aren't you? How am I supposed to know that this isn't like a WoW potion? Is there something I'm missing? Just a little annoyed, because I am reading the posts.))