10+ Year Old Account
    In a weird and absurd way it would make sense if the survivor of this standoff simply flies away never to be seen again, since that goes pretty much hand-in-hand with the movie. Their win condition has been met, and they aren't needed anymore.

In an other way the absurd sense of humor from moderators to provide fake evidence (paranoid cops, lynched people showing wrong roles, etc) would make sense for mew to show up as mewtwo when killed. That would give Mewtwo playroom to remain in the game with a strong position as the fake mew. However people have already seen this one coming so this wouldn't work anymore.

Arlee claims every-other-night-doc and says that her rolecard doesn't say anything about being mewtwo when she dies. I'm not sure if Lysah said her rolecard would do this (I can't be arsed to recheck all 12 pages about this now, I red through them as carefully as I could during the night.). By this logic Arlee would show up as mew when killed (unless foxxi + worg feel like being sadistic and messing with us, and turning her body into mewtwo). Then we know for real Lysah is mewtwo and we'll kill her afterwards.

On the other hand, as also has already been stated, if Arlee shows up Mewtwo we're still not trusting Lysah and will off her right away anyway. *shrug*

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ <--- this thread atm

Support/Vote Lysah

Let's just get it over with.

I think Arlee needs this one though to remember I love her:

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    @Greeney
    One single faction has never been done here (big games), I would be amazed if it were true.
    Im totally having just one faction in a game i run :P

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Unvote

If this is essentially a popularity contest at this point, I won't vote for either of you two, because that just sounds unfair to me. I'm still on the fence as to which one is truly Mew though (it doesn't matter, but it's still fun to figure out which one is lying).
    Life is unfair. Get over it and vote for someone. Not voting for someone is just dragging this out.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Alright, part of this popularity contest is a swimsuit and talent competition. Go prepare you two.
    This made me lol. +1 internets to you sir

Quote Originally Posted by Krayzy View Post
    Instead of voting to save someone can I vote to lynch the people that are dragging this on?

I agree with this sentiment completely. Its simple really because they will both die.

Vote/Support Lysah

10+ Year Old Account
    Well.... Lysah has had the stronger argument so far with Mew being a JoaT rather than just a alternate night Doctor, but the idea that they will both show up as Mewtwo regardless of who we lynch is... suspicious to the least. But since I'm with Robo in that we should lynch the other regardless of whoever wins I'll just go with the majority.

VOTE Lysah

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

The upside of all of this is of course if you guys do continue like you are and let Lysah win, and you do lynch her at least she will finally have been lynched and in future games people might not be so afraid of lynching her. Krayzy's "oh but it'll be easier to lynch Lysah in the morning" is hilarious because I have been lynched multiple times in past games while Lysah has been lynched how many times? Perhaps you know that number statcat. I think it is none, though maybe it was once, but I doubt it. I will be disappointed in you guys if you don't Lynch her based off according to her you have to. And I will die laughing if she survives the lynch.

Also for those of you planning on killing both of us, take a look at all the people going "I'd rather have a Jack than a modified Doctor" because if they are being truthful they won't back a lynch on Lysah come day phase.

Deleted
    I thought the plan was clear, kill both to be sure the scum part of the fight dies? Who has said they would "rather have Jack than a modified Doctor"?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    I thought the plan was clear, kill both to be sure the scum part of the fight dies? Who has said they would "rather have Jack than a modified Doctor"?
    I believe she might be referring to me when I said mews role should be more powerful than a modified doctor, it's possible she misinterpreted that. Otherwise I also missed whoever said that.

Deleted
    Well.... Lysah has had the stronger argument so far with Mew being a JoaT rather than just a alternate night Doctor, but the idea that they will both show up as Mewtwo regardless of who we lynch is... suspicious to the least. But since I'm with Robo in that we should lynch the other regardless of whoever wins I'll just go with the majority.

VOTE Lysah
    Why do people keep saying "Lysah has an argument". No, she does not. The whole point was that this happened on N1 so we can't make a real decision so we must kill them both and hope that the "evil side" does not have an instant win condition tied to killing Mew. Only real thing we could get out of this would be if Greeney could confirm wheter or not he had his actions blocked last night and thus know for sure if Lysah is capable of roleblocking or not. Unfortunately I'm not willing to risk Greeney being a TPR and confirming if he did get jailed or not and he has played correctly and simply stayed quiet.

Lysah, however, came forth and told herself that she blocked Greeney, thus risking Greeney stepping up and saying "I was not blocked last night". This is why I'm willing to have Lysah win this nights duel and hoping Arlee is Mew2, but we must still lynch Lysah if what she says is true and the loser turns up as Mew2 always (like the rapid wolf thing a few games back)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    ....while Lysah has been lynched how many times? Perhaps you know that number statcat. I think it is none, though maybe it was once, but I doubt it.
    Three times actually. Games 12, 16 and 19.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

I did not read through the latest posts and I'll be in school today until 2 so I'll browse the website from my phone but don't expect me to post.

Here's how it could go down:
    1. We support Lysah tonight. She shows up Mewtwo. We have to lynch Arlee tomorrow to be safe about what Lysah said, even though some people will be reluctant to do so as Kray said which may lead to problems.
    OR
    2. We support Arlee tonight.
    2.1. It could show up Mewtwo. We lynch Lysah tomorrow because she's telling the truth.
    2.2 It could show up Mew. And we automatically know Lysah was lying and more people will be in fair or lynching her and maybe we can tell something about the voting pattern by who does and doesn't want Lysah to get lynched for lying (Mewtwo team).

I wanna support Lysah for this reason.

Brb school.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just saying I'm gonna be upset if we don't lynch Lysah tomorrow aswell... no matter what Arlee shows up as.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.

professors log: 6:32am

It was chaos outside for well over an hour. I'm honestly astonished the noise didn't wake the whole region. The Pokemon that began by simply watching, jumped into the fight not long after I began observing; forcing me to take shelter lest I become involved too. I summoned my faithful Vulpix companion to stand guard, and even she went to the aid of the combatants! It seems no Pokemon in the area could ignore this struggle. I lost track of the two legendaries in the sea of creatures moving with such purpose and speed, and even more distressing; my Vulpix. Once the dust finally began to settle, and the last cry of a Pokemon had been followed by nothing but silence I could cautiously creep forward to get a better look. In the clearing created by the fight, a few bodies were motionless...

Arlee(3): falbacca, viscoe, greeney
    Lysah(16): krayzy, treann, rollo, rigimi, uggor, kasierith, Rodna, virothe, silkku, bloodfox, robo, anakso, wass, Celtic, Dyra, blue

Mewtwo: a psychic SK has fainted(Arlee)
    Golem: a bomb has fainted(decagon)
    Muk: a mafia member has fainted(Holz)
    Arbok: a mafia member has fainted(viscoe)

It is now day. With 25 alive it takes 13 for majority lynch.
    Day deadline: Saturday April 6th 7am EDT

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahahahaahahahaahahaaha

One or both of the Mafia hit a bomb. Though it's much more likely one was taken out by a SK.

Soooooo.... Naturally we have to kill Lysah today, but that can wait until we get some conversation on who died...

Wait a moment.....

Do we have to find out who was which Pokemon from the fact they're no longer speaking?!

That is EVIL Foxxi!

EVIL!

10+ Year Old Account
    lol

Well that sure was interesting.

So what about Lynching Lysah now?

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    Lysah seems yet again trustworthy mostly because she came up with this very realistic story so fast.
    She knew her role from day one and knew this could happen, just not when. I would be prepared with a fake claim had I been Mewtwo and I very well think Lysah would be very well prepared as well looking to what she did last game.

For those of you who remember the "rapid (rabid) wolf" role from a few games ago -
    IT IS EXACTLY THE SAME.

The loser of that duel ALSO showed up as a rabid wolf, even if it was the seer. Go back and check if you don't believe me, Worgen/Foxxi literally imported one of their old roles into this game. I am seriously not just making this stuff up.
    It appears to be the same. If it's exactly the same I don't know. The thought behind that setup (I was co-modding and responsible for creating that role and how it progressed) it was to have the GF (rapid wolf) do his day-role as cop-like as possible to gain more trust than the town in the event of a gunfight. Back than games where very open and it was known about loser showing up scum but it's something we don't know for this game. If it's actually in their roles or not but actually there is nothing we know.

I can jail, cop, doctor, or track. Track is the only thing that surprised me, I don't believe that was included in the past. What it tells me is that all of these power roles exist in the game and you should expect town to have at least one of each.
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    In Game 21, we had a Jack, and JK was included in their abilities. That is something that seems to be standard here.

Why do you think Mewtwo could be a JK in addition to being a killer?

Lysah, yes it was:

^^ From the role description of the Jack in Game 21.
    What has been in previous games Jack has differed from each game. Game 21 was rather insane amount of roles. I think what Lysah said has been most common except perhaps the tracker. Jail, Doc and Cop has more or less always been there at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Uggorthaholy View Post
    This is basically going to boil down to who appears to be more valuable as a player, with Arlee being able to be a "weak doctor" covering someone every other night, or Lysah being a jack, and personally, I'm going to vote to keep a Jack around.

Support Lysah
    It also boils down to whether we want a protection on Rigmi for the night or Greeney jailed for the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodna View Post
    I think Lysah's roleclaim is more appropriate thematically than the modified doctor. But what sways me in her favour is her claim that whoever dies will show up as Mewtwo. Because there's only three ways this could play out: 1) Lysah gets lynched. 2) Arlee gets lynched, show up as Mew, we know Lysah was lying and scum, Lysah gets lynched. 3) Arlee gets lynched, show up as Mewtwo, we lynch Lysah anyway. It therefore seems to me that there is no reason for Lysah to fabricate such a claim - unless she is banking on us believing her when Arlee is lynched and turns up Mewtwo.

As such I find Lysah's logic to be sound. We should lynch both.

Vote Lysah.
    Yea, but if the loser doesn't show up as mewtwo and Lysah is mewtwo, then she must also say that the loser show up as mewtwo. Else lynching her would put arlee as a more or less safe townie which would cause town not to lynch her afterwards which is something Lysah would want if she's Mewtwo and part of a team.

FoS: Everyone who has sped this thing up the past page. I went to sleep shortly before everything was posted (just after foxxie said all night actions where in). I had a headache and went to bed rather early. I overslept and woke up three hours ago. For two and a half hours I've been reading through a lot of pages and when I come to the end it might already be over depending on what votes foxxie will actually count. There are a few saying support instead of vote and some that might not count for not being on a lone row so there might be between 11 and 15 votes for Lysah at this point.

I think i would vote for Lysah, but I really like to hold this off for another 10 hours or so to make sure everyone has ample time to respond and voice their opinion.

I'm putting myself in Arlee's clothes with the role she said she had. It's a weak TPR but Mewtwo is probably a rather strong anti-town role so sacrificing myself to "take out" Mewtwo is most probably worth it. However Arlee goes for the target which is least likely to be Mew, Rigmi44.

I'm also thinking a bit on how Lysah is doing the conversation with Viscoe. It feels a bit like what Fused did last game. I think Vscoe made a rather clear point and very reasonable although I don't agree with him. Lysah obviously doesn't either, but she continues to argue with him even though he's made his point and is very unlikely to change as I see it. it feels like Lysah is trying to drown the argument.

Lysah says she's using her night action as jailing on Greeney who hinted that he didn't have a role that got anything in return from mod (as I understood it). Given how she thinks she's often the target I think she would have doctored herself though. However she could also think the doc would do that and wait to doc herself until night two. She gave some information as to the reason of her night action. I find it decent. She did a rather aggressive play by jailing Greeney and I think she is a rather aggressive player even though her very defensive play last game.

Not voting for Lysah yet, but I will when I think everyone has been given enough time to speak unless it's already settled.

Edit: Ohh I was to late.

---------- Post added 2013-04-03 at 01:13 PM ----------

So my post was for the fight and not for the day for extra clarification.

10+ Year Old Account
    So...
    We know who we're lynching now.

Should we just get it over with?

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh good, the names got edited in. And oh look, Holz is dead once again N1. However this time it is a good thing. :3

Now the real question is, were Viscoe and Holz they part of the same Mafia? Muks weren't used by Team Rocket were they? I don't think they were, but in this instance, I can't be sure.

Holy cow Keleb... how long were you typing that for?

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    So...

Not yet. There's a lot of people who probably got replies from their night actions. Giving everyone time to speak first may very well be useful, Greeney especially. There might be more information available.

Deleted
    So...

We can discuss the nights actions and if any cop has a guilty we can find that out for tomorrows lynch target

With muk and arbok both being mafia i would suspect that we have a poison-type pokemon mafia

Holy cow Keleb... how long were you typing that for?
    Well.. I guess about half an hour. I had a million (it felt like ) post +quoted from reading through 15 pages and some of them weren't really needed anymore so I had to read through those and delete parts of my post as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    So...

Well... I think we should take a good look at Holz' and Viscoe's interactions. Since it was mostly D1 fluff we might not get much, but we might get something.