wait... reshiram is the stage? thats pretty damn cool.

has pokemon ever had one of those cool stages? i cant remember any pokemon stages outside of stadium until this game
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    wait... reshiram is the stage? thats pretty damn cool.

has pokemon ever had one of those cool stages? i cant remember any pokemon stages outside of stadium until this game
    Spear Pillar stage had Dialga and Palkia spawn in Brawl.

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    Cresselia, too! ^^
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by johnhoftb View Post
    Do you work for Nintendo?

I appreciate the info though. This thread is where I am learning more about the game.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    Cresselia, too! ^^
    Oh, forgot about her, guess I never saw her really. ;p

Ooooooooh goly~
    | [ My Twitch ] |

Quote Originally Posted by KinKarasu View Post
    why dont i remember that O-O
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    why dont i remember that O-O
    Yeah, it had Dialga, Palkia and Cresselia shooting all kinds of shit at ya:

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post

I appreciate the info though. This thread is where I am learning more about the game.
    Nah, fairly safe to say he doesn't, he is reposting the daily pictures Masahiro Sakurai posts on Miiverse for MMO-C users to enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    Yeah, it had Dialga, Palkia and Cresselia shooting all kinds of shit at ya:

Nah, fairly safe to say he doesn't, he is reposting the daily pictures Masahiro Sakurai posts on Miiverse for MMO-C users to enjoy.
    hmmm i remember that stage but not the pokemon. wonder why O-O

10+ Year Old Account

"Why? FOR THE GLORY OF SATAN OF COURSE!"

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post

No. As someone above said, I am just a fan of the series since I first saw the commercial with DK, Yoshi, Pikachu, and Mario beating the crap out of each other with "So Happy Together" playing in the back ground.

I really just like sharing all the info I can with y'all.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    "Why? FOR THE GLORY OF SATAN OF COURSE!"
    I can easily picture this quote as something they would say when getting a bug or a fish if Animal Crossing was more of a darker game.

- - - Updated - - -

The commercial I was talking about:

The commercial I was talking about:
    I'm not gonna lie, I'm glad I've missed seeing that commercial until now...that's pretty creepy to watch, especially DK's eyes...

10+ Year Old Account
    omfg... i remember that commercial! THEY SHOULD REDO IT FOR THE NEW 1

A paper mario stage and it's on the 3DS? That makes me sad. It's gonna be mostly modeled after sticker star I am guessing then. They should REALLY make a console version, and have it transition between the TYD chapters. The stages will be chapter inspired, but the stage gimmicks will be from the crowd. Hooktail's castle/petalburg, Boggly woods, Glitz pit arena, Creepy steeple, Keelhaul key, on top of the excess express and finally the X-naut fortress on the moon. The crowd will throw items onto the stage that either deal damage on impact, heal the player or do some various effect. The stage effects will blow fire, ice, explosions or confetti onto the stage at random times. Then objects will occasionally fall from the top of the stage. The stages will transition by the background changing (the entire stage would be a lot larger relative to the characters than in TYD) and platforms and such folding into or off of the background, peeling away or some other paper effect revealing them.

Man, I want that stage so bad now.

Man, I really want to play paper mario now too.
    Last edited by spinner981; 2014-08-01 at 03:53 AM.
    “Humanism means that the man is the measure of all things...But it is not only that man must start from himself in the area of knowledge and learning, but any value system must come arbitrarily from man himself by arbitrary choice.” - Francis A. Schaeffer

For those that have a Wii U and 3DS, do you plan to double dip on Smash Bros? I personally am not sure of the appeal to it being portable, as Smash is always a game I have played with friends in the same room. However, all of the screen shots are tempting me enough to where I may pick it up if there is a good enough deal on release or soon after.

Quote Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
    For those that have a Wii U and 3DS, do you plan to double dip on Smash Bros? I personally am not sure of the appeal to it being portable, as Smash is always a game I have played with friends in the same room. However, all of the screen shots are tempting me enough to where I may pick it up if there is a good enough deal on release or soon after.
    I'm probably going to double dip. Because I'm a consumer whore.
    Banned from Twitter by Elon, so now I'm your problem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Brexitexit View Post
    I am the total opposite of a cuck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zython View Post
    I'm probably going to double dip. Because I'm a consumer whore.
    Whores unite!!!
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Savoir Faire View Post
    I know for sure I am. My friend only has a 3ds so I'm getting that to play with him. I can just jump on my phone's wifi when I'm not at home.

15+ Year Old Account
    Still not buying into the 3ds gameplay. Little things like having the percentages on the bottom seem like it would really mess up the flow of play.