Deleted
    I dont know, Sera sounds rather pissed and whiny herself.
    I can just smell the murdered family backstory, especially when dragon age twitter calls her the "wildcard".

So this is apparently our party.

Is it just me, or does the blonde on the left look like Anders?
    Last edited by mmoce8c391acaa; 2014-06-06 at 12:29 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Little bit, apperntly it's Cullen though... From what I've heard, left to right its:

Cullen(not a companion, he's our War Advisor), Vivienne(Circle Mage), Varric(Hairy Chested badass), Cole(Dual Dagger rogue), Solus(Elven mage), Cassandra(Human Champion, most likely our tank), The Inquisitor (You ), Iron Bull (Qunari Warrior), Unknown dude with cool facial hair(looks like a rogue to me), Leliana (again not a companion, probably an advisor), Sera (Archer rogue), Unknown chick, probably the thrid mage, possibly our healer, Unknown warrior, rumour says he's a Grey Warden.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Deleted
    Maybe Anders fused with Cullen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Would not surprise me at this point.

Deleted
    You know, that made me think, have we ever considered that if we kill Anders during DA2, "they" might just hover on out of that body and try to find another?

Anders/Vengeance possible villain in DA:I?

Justice/Vengeance would presumably return to the Fade but could potentially find a new host. I do hope Anders will show up somehow if importing a save where he's spared (not that there's likely to be many of those) but that if he does it's done better than Sophia Dryden's pointless appearance in DA2

as for Cole being a companion I'd be very surprised. Asunder seemed to tie his story up quite well, I could see him popping up in a minor role but not as a full companion

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    We certainly need some elf badass here. So far elven companions have been quite non-stereotypical: Zevran who is a funny pickuper, Velanna who is a pissed whiny racist woman and Merrill who is... strange. Certainly need someone more alike to the classic proud elves, like Alyn Shir from Kingdoms of Amalur or Valsharess from Neverwinter Nights. Or, well, Sylvanas. Someone who, seeing you talking to beaten thugs, will say, "Let's just slit their throats, throw them out the airlock and move on".
    Forgot Fenris.

Deleted
    Eh i rather have Anders than that prince.

Atleast Anders got shit done.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Forgot Fenris.
    I told Fenris to leave when i played DA2. I have a feeling that might have been a mistake but i don't know for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    Forgot Fenris.
    That dude was, pretty much, male version of Velanna: always pissed off about something, always blaming someone for his problems (Velanna blamed humans, and this dude blames the Tevinter). Also his quest line was completely messed up, he was the only character from whom I didn't get any quests at all in both Act 2 and Act 3 - I learned later that you have to go to The Wounded Coast with him in your party to trigger the quest, but I didn't like him and never took him with me...

Seriously, Fenris is one of the very few Bioware/Obsidian companions about which I did not care at all (others being Casavir in Neverwinter Nights 2 and Disciple in KotoR 2, both are Obsidian, he-he). He was just... boring. The only good thing about him is the music playing while talking to him.

Deleted
    Do his quests, you can sell him back to his master.
    His sister is a more interesting character than him, and she only have one scene.

Am I the only one a tad sad it looks like Varric will be the only dwarf (and he isn't even a very dwarf-ish dwarf anyways). Not even a dwarf lady present. boo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Second to last on the left, is that a demon? Or just funky hair ornaments?

Quote Originally Posted by aikoyamamato View Post
    Second to last on the left, is that a demon? Or just funky hair ornaments?
    It's a hat. She's wearing overly fancy Orlesian clothes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Throren View Post
    It's a hat. She's wearing overly fancy Orlesian clothes
    Damn. I was hoping we could subjugate a desire demon or something.

Deleted
    Subjucating the desire demon from Redcliffe would have been nice.

Deleted
    I dont know, Sera sounds rather pissed and whiny herself.
    I can just smell the murdered family backstory, especially when dragon age twitter calls her the "wildcard".

So this is apparently our party.

Is it just me, or does the blonde on the left look like Anders?
    According to DA Wiki the dude on the left is Alistair but it's not sure if he is just an advisor or companion (most likely advisor because be can be King of Ferelden)

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Dragon_Age:_Inquisition (there's a point "Characters" in the link)

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see where on that site it says blondy off to the left is Alistair, or am I being dense?
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I don't see where on that site it says blondy off to the left is Alistair, or am I being dense?
    There are only two people in that picture who could possibly be Alistair/Cullen. The first blond guy and the blond guy standing between Varric and Solas. Tho tbh the guy between Varric/Solas doesn't really fit either of them. :s

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    There are only two people in that picture who could possibly be Alistair/Cullen. The first blond guy and the blond guy standing between Varric and Solas. Tho tbh the guy between Varric/Solas doesn't really fit either of them. :s
    To be honest the guy to the left (far left) does look exactly like Alistair and zooming the picture shows that pretty well.