Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Dulfy :P

you're too fast dulfy (as always), people won't bother trying it on their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Maarius View Post
    you're too fast dulfy (as always), people won't bother trying it on their own.
    It's like I said earlier, why give some super reward for the scavenger hunt when Dulfy already tells you how to get it before you can even get it.

It's a free 5 skill points for running around.

OTOH, I was hitting the plaques in LA when they appeared for Dragonbash and got a "phantom achievement". Something popped up and said "achievement 10 plaques found" or something, but disappeared quickly and was not listed in my achievements, so not sure if it still counts when the stuff goes live.

10+ Year Old Account
    Previews!

Dulfy (includes link to Dulfy's site with complete guides)
    https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/foru...patch-preview/

Massively (includes video)
    http://massively.joystiq.com/2013/06...ates-of-tyria/

GW2Hub (includes balance notes)
    http://www.guildwars2hub.com/feature...ntent-coverage

MMORPG.com
    http://www.mmorpg.com/gamelist.cfm/g...a-Preview.html
    Last edited by Karizee; 2013-06-24 at 06:38 PM.
    Valar morghulis

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    So happy we are getting another hard 5man!!!

I.. love.. monocles. Best patch ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    The one in Dulfy's link is Medium armor though, so hrm.

It's tradeable, so it'll be on the Trading Post, but it's also berserker so it'll probably be expensive. Neither of my medium's needs a monocle though, I wish it were light, even heavy could work for me. Maybe there's three versions, but most of the goggle sets are medium, so it fits.

Bah.

Actually there is a light armor set (Human) that looks like a leather set with eye gear, not really goggles, more like wonky zoom-in steampunk spectacles. I don't know what to call them. My Necromancer wears that set's visuals all the time, I don't think I've ever used much in the way of the actual high level gear visuals. Well, I do use one or two other mid-to-high level ones but other than that..

Three versions would be great for my purposes.

It is all 3 versions with same appearence, same stats but different armor types.

I'm guessing there are 3 versions. That monocle is one of the drops in the dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Developer Livestream previewing Sky Pirates starts in 20 minutes.

http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    The only downside of the monocle is you can't wear it at the same time as the top hat

10+ Year Old Account
    Deep Strike: This trait now scales with level rather than granting a flat bonus. cant decide if thats good or bad but im guessing bad

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    Deep Strike: This trait now scales with level rather than granting a flat bonus. cant decide if thats good or bad but im guessing bad
    Depends on how they scale it, but probably a bad thing at low levels and either an indifferent or good thing at high levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

I'm hoping this new "story dungeon" lives up to the name, or if it'll be another dissapointingly short affair like Canach's lair. Considering they've called both Canach's lair and Molten Facility "story dungeons" despite the pieces of content being of vastly different levels of quality, I'm not sure what to expect.

I wish they would tag these labels with something like, "a short story dungeon" or "a lengthy story dungeon" or something. Anything to know what to expect so I don't have my expectations too high.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canada,we've got freedom too, except we don't pretend to be american when we travel.
    LMFAOROTF Lots of ppl here who forgot it's not a subscription game....seriously, how much shit should you get for paying a one time price to own the game? Holy shazam we've got some very interesting sorts around here.
    pro tip: being AMGFUCKTHISGAME! isn't going to wrangle anyone into fixing the game your way ect, b/c they already have your money. Don't like it, don't play. But unlike wow, it's doubly so, b/c it's a buy to play game. No sub. Read it again and consider. No. Sub.
    "There are other sites on the internet designed for people to make friends or relationships. This isn't one" Darsithis Super Moderator
    Proof that the mmochamp community can be a bitter and lonely place. What a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    seriously, how much shit should you get for paying a one time price to own the game? Holy shazam we've got some very interesting sorts around here.
    As much as games competing in the same genre and market.

Quote Originally Posted by Noemonad View Post
    I'm hoping this new "story dungeon" lives up to the name, or if it'll be another dissapointingly short affair like Canach's lair. Considering they've called both Canach's lair and Molten Facility "story dungeons" despite the pieces of content being of vastly different levels of quality, I'm not sure what to expect.

I wish they would tag these labels with something like, "a short story dungeon" or "a lengthy story dungeon" or something. Anything to know what to expect so I don't have my expectations too high.
    No need to wonder, Dulfy's got the walkthrough, it's basically of the same scale as the Molten Facility.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    As much as games competing in the same genre and market.
    This. It doesn't matter what your payment model is, you need to compete with the other games in the market. One of the most important things an MMO needs is players, lots of players. They need a busy world and new content gets them a busy world.

LMFAOROTF Lots of ppl here who forgot it's not a subscription game....seriously, how much shit should you get for paying a one time price to own the game?
    If they didn't remove temp content to make the world feel more alive and progressive it would be putting out more content then WoW and Rift currently do and if you play every month then you are getting more content then a sub based.

:/

---------- Post added 2013-06-24 at 10:39 PM ----------

I hope they fix illusionary elasticity so clones get the bounce bonus.

Then my condition build will be mother fucking brilliant with some decent aoe condition applying.