Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    It's ok, let the people who ground out that grindfest of a questline have a special boss of their very own (They will hug it and kiss it and call it "George" :P ), the main bulk of the content is still accessible to everybody, so what's the big problem with limiting access to this one boss?

Oondasta proved that a difficuly boss that can be accessed by everybody doesn't work in WoW (Nerfs hit Oondasta harder than players ever did), so now they're trying a hard boss that has a form of attunement, i'll go shed a manly tear over what i'm missing out on, and then i'll take my scrub self over to SoO-LfR to kick some ass :P

All this is an attunment which BC had, which of course was all of you guys's favorite expansion. They are bringing back something that you supposedly like and hating it? Double standards much?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Illitti View Post
    Yes, absolutely required. One could say it's mandatory. Or even that Blizzard is forcing us to get it.
    No, no. See, that's the thing, people falsely think that doing the world boss in mandatory, and then extend that to the cloak.

But doing the world boss isn't mandatory in any way, shape, or form.

Now, if you WANT to do the world boss, it is required. If you don't, it isn't. But again, that's something you WANT to do.

Simple as pie.

And hey, doesn't this relate to "bosses only for the hardcore and dedicated raiders?" I thought people WANTED exclusive content.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

15+ Year Old Account
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Ordos is a difficult world boss
    Its going to be another Oondasta, where people scream and cry and throw thier toys out the cott to get it nerfed as its too hard, then when its nerfed to the ground, they scream at Blizzard "Lol, this game is going so casual they giving away epics with fights this easy, lol Bliztards gg"

Im still on secrets too, and many people are, i for one though, love this idea! Keeping the undergeared people away and allowing for GOOD boss mechanics and coordination

If you want epics, thats what LFR is for, leave ONE, just one freaking world boss at a decent level fight!
    Last edited by Lithix; 2013-06-30 at 10:08 PM.

Looking forward to this boss, granted that I newly entered the Runestone step and with the worst-case scenario in hand I have 11 weeks to get the cloak though and if the patch gets released earlier than that and if these timeless coins are as the same, then I will begin my crying but its really not meaningful to do so now. Why?

Because with the freaking sigils dropping from both t14 and t15 bosses with an increased rate, 3000 VP needed to step forward as well as Lei-Shen finally dropping the secrets/runes 100% every time you slay him, you can at least still catch-up if you really care about downing one World Boss among the 5 that will be newly introduced in the patch. Big deal right...

Shrug. I have the cloak on my main and am 3-5 runestones away on 2 alts. 5.4 wont be out for months.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't see what the problem is..anyone who actually puts a tiny bit of effort in can get it 0o If i can get it by starting the chain 2 patches late and just by doing lfr then anyone else should be able to get it too..
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2013-06-30 at 10:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Illitti View Post
    Yes, absolutely required. One could say it's mandatory. Or even that Blizzard is forcing us to get it.
    This. Its a shame.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    This. Its a shame.
    No, see Kaleredar's response above.